Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Smoky

Smoky Member

Near Chicago
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    As soon as the lock snapped shut four days ago, she laughed, and said, " You are really stupid to let me do this."

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Not said directly to me but definitely aimed at me! Mrs Chaste was talking to the cat at the time. We'd got back from our holiday and I'd been wearing my holiday cage (CB6000s with plastic lock). It was now time to return to my Queens Keep. So after a nice shower it was time to get properly attired. The Queen's Keep was safely in place and Mrs Chaste clicked the lock shut with a smile. She took the keys and off she went to put them in the keysafe. "Well Mr Cat" she said "we'll just put these away because we won't be needing them for a very, very long time." Once done she said "There, everything all locked up, as it should be". My cock was swelling inside its cage at what she'd just said.

3. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    I’m not sure either!

Dogchasecats and CuckeldBull like this.
  4. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    My wife and I were lying in bed last night, snuggling and kissing. She reached down and began to play with my cage and balls. She seems to enjoy teasing me when caged, caressing my balls and the shaft as I swell behind the base ring.

Then she said, "Go take off your cage, I want to have sex". I did so, and came back for some mutual teasing before climbing on top of her. (her favorite is missionary position) We fucked for quite a while and eventually she came. We continued fucking and I asked her to roll over. (she is very tiny and has a sweet little ass) She did and we continued fucking doggie style, nice and slow, I was enjoying her sweet pussy. I knew the answer but asked anyway, "Are you going to let me cum?" She said, "Well, No! I am not letting you cum again until you can't stand it any longer."

We rolled down into a spooning position and I continued to enjoy the feeling of my cock in her pussy while kissing her and teasing her nipples. She let me do this for a few more minutes, but then said, "OK, enough play, time to put him back in the cage."

5. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    My Mistress @Destiny103181 keeps turning me on with her words so much, I can't stand it, just had this exchange:

Me - I wish I could cum Mistress but I love you owning my cock and cum too much to break your rules.

Mistress - Good I like your huge loads so we will keep you on a long schedule of cumming

I never thought be denied could be this fun

Dogchasecats and Destiny103181 like this.
  6. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    So, yesterday had several great examples!

Started with, after we got home after running errands: "Okay, why don't you go upstairs and tie yourself up?" (Background: my wife isn't really into bondage, I am, but she does indulge me every few months. Rarely spontaneously, so this was extra hot!). I ask her what she does or does not want to see me in. She says "no masks, no gags". Okay! And I'm out of my cage, because of one my errands that morning was a massage and I don't want the cage to massages.

There I was, tied down to the bed, hands in nice leather cuffs above my head. Ankles in match leather cuffs attached to a spreader bar, also securely attached to the bed. And I found a new way that gave me very little movement in my feet/legs. Matching bulldog harness (black leather with red trim). Cageless (so hard not to touch myself during this). Dripping. And blindfolded. Oh, and a fully charged cock ring vibrator on a low pulse.TV is on, but the screen is turned off. Room is dark, not that it matters. I've left some various toys out on the other half of the bed, for her to use, or not as she wants. I'm locked down, daydreaming, randomly getting hard and going soft for about two hours. Not really sure at the time of how long. Bed sheet is up to about my waist, but my chest is uncovered.

Wife comes upstairs. Comments on the fact its dark. I think she turns on a light, but not sure (blindfolded!). She picks up the first thing and says the next hot thing. "Oh you really shouldn't have left this out." And then proceeds to whack me several times with the riding crop on some definitely naked skin. Oops, definitely agree with that one. Then: "You know I told you no masks." "But its a blindfold." "No its a mask". Whack, whack, whack. Several more times, on my nipples. On my chest. Legs. And then once on my still-covered-with-a-sheet-shaft. "What's this? I thought you had your cage on." I say nothing. "Oh I guess I forgot you went to your massage." All I can think about is how frustrating the last two hours have been, with the vibrator relentlessly teasing me. And I'm already super horny and sensitive after being caged for a week. And how much worse it would have been if I was tightly tied, horny, vibrator going... and caged. She picks up the Hitachi I left on the bed. I assume flicks the switch, but it must have come unplugged.

"No cage. A mask. Toys not plugged in. Oh and a vibrator on your penis. Tsk tsk tsk. Maybe I should just leave you here for a few more hours to think about what you've done." I try to protest that the cock ring vibrator wasn't doing anything but really teasing me. "How am I supposed to know you're not getting anything out of this? I should really just leave you." Several more whacks from the crop. She pinches my nipples, hard. And that really hurts. Oy. Whacks my shaft two more times. That *really* hurts.

She starts shifting position on the bed. I'm still blindfolded. Its a damn good blindfold. And that damn vibrator is still relentlessly pulsing. Luckily she doesn't leave. I feel her take her clothes off. At least I think. Then she lays down across the bed, head on my chest. On hand starts wandering around my penis and balls, lightly adding to the teasing from the cock ring.. I hear another faint buzzing. She's got to have pulled out her favorite vibrator. The buzzing is shortly joined by a lot of moaning and squirming on me and around. Yup, she found it. And is enjoying herself. Every so often she'll reach back with one or the other hand and caress some part of me. Every one of her touches is super frustrating and arousing and wonderful.

She stops. Pretty sure she's orgasmed three or four times. Starts shifting around to face me again, kneels next to me, puts her face over mine, I can feel her breathing on me. Still can't see. Then the big whopper: "You know, you're almost out of time." "For?" "For you to cum before the cage has to go back on." "But I can't move or anything!" "I know."

Oh, oh god.

7. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    For anyone who's interested in the rest ... it isn't that interesting, but here you go:

After the big pronouncement I'm almost out of time, I start wriggling as much as I can (spoiler: it's not much, dammit, why did I have to be so good at tying myself down?). She decides "Let's see how much that vibrator really is doing." And proceeds to climb on top of me. She doesn't put my penis inside her, oh no. That would have been nice, but nice apparently wasn't in the cards. But she does start rubbing herself on my penis - and I think, more importantly, the cockring vibrator. I last like 7 seconds and start cumming. Being on the outside, most of it ends up on me.

She doesn't stop riding me or the cockring though, keeping going and bringing herself to another orgasm. I'm lying there in my own post bliss, and she collapses on top of me. Finally takes off the blind fold. Kisses me deeply.

I tell her that I love her so much. She lays down on top of me for a few minutes. Ahhhhhhhh. Eventually that ends, though. And she tells me, "Ok, now you'll need to put your cage back on. You're not coming downstairs until you do."

Epilogue:
    Eventually she gets off me and gets the keys, unlocks my wrists and hands them to me to unlock everything else. While I'm doing this (it takes a few), she makes the super hot comment "If you want to leave any of that on, feel free to." "I wasn't going to... Besides I thought you didn't like it?" "Mmmm well that harness is pretty cute!"

8. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    Oops! Apologies on the triple duplicated post

Dogchasecats likes this.
  9. ChasteCel

Local Time:
  10. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    It's not enough to like this post... I love it! Yes, Smoky - there's some truth in that comment, and it applies to many of us!

Dogchasecats, Smoky and b_quark like this.
  11. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    The latest thing from my keyholder is that after September, I am no longer allowed to mention my genitals in any way, unless there is a serious health issue. Her ideal servant would be a Ken doll or a eunuch, so she's been working for years to get me as close to that mindset, using full time chastity and conditioning. It's tough, because I'm always so proud of how chaste I've become, but to her, my dick is the least important part of our relationship, and being queer, she feels that dick is the biggest impediment to true service.

Danny15 and spider203 like this.
  12. Sub_kjm

Sub_kjm Active member

Local Time:
    The other night after pleasing @Lady-A we were coming down from it she's looking at me and tells me that is one of her favorite parts of our D/s..I simply ask and she tells me " I get to use you for sex and I get no pleasure from it unless I tell you, you do"

Matthew989 and Dogchasecats like this.
  13. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    LOL, I chuckled out loud at that! Love that response from her!

Smoky, Giveitup and b_quark like this.
  14. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Last night I asked if she realized I had already been locked for a month (which is our usual time frame). She mentioned that I had been a lot worse behaved than previous lock ups (I secretly used her vibrator and confessed. Also one morning I was really horny and I played with myself through the cage infront of her despite her saying that there would be consequences if I didn't stop.) and wouldnt be getting unlocked anytime soon. Curiousity got the best of me and I pushed her for how long she had in mind. She initially refused to tell me and ask what difference it makes. I said I wanted to prepare mentally. She just looked at me with a stern look and said "Three more months is a good start".

This morning I am so frustrated I'm leaking and can't stop thinking about her. I miss her body so much. Part of me wonders why I signed up to this and the other part is so incredibly turned on being owned by her.

I dont even know if I could do three more months. Gah.

15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We are strongly considering buying one of loris creations a #2C or D with a PA hook. We would have it delivered to my Lady's address in the US and I'd go over there for her to put it on.
    Yesterday she said this.

You know if we go with the Lori cage you will only be able to take it off in my presence. You'll be lucky to get out every 2 years.... and ....if you ever do.... do not go expecting an erection or an orgasm every time ....or again.

Instant cage filler.

16. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    My Mistress (@Destiny103181) let me cum today, first time in almost 15 days, a new record for me. I told her I should post that on CM, she said back to me: "You can but it will go longer"

Damn she is good

17. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    This is going to hurt.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  18. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    yesterday
    She went shopping with a friend of Her
    as they leave the loft, i follow Her to go downstairs repairing the bike.
    as her friend (female) enters the lift, my Queen pulls Her hand back to my cb
    "good" She says
    and the other : "what do you say ?"
    "nothing, he'd just taken the trashes" :p

19. lockedbyLadyKat

lockedbyLadyKat Happy submissive hubby

Barrie Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Housework is mainly my responsibility but at times Lady Kat will help me out due to my shift work. Being on night shift this past week i was having a hard time keeping the sinks empty of dishes.
    Yesterday morning we were out shopping and she said " as soon as we get home you have a lot of dishes to wash "
    me bring in a playful mood replied " you expect me to wash all those dishes from supper that i cooked for the family on friday evening ? "
    She answered " you bet your lacey covered ass you will"
    I love when she is strict like that

20. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    With a hand pulling at my hair pressing my face into her pussy my wife says "If you want to fuck me you've got 10 seconds to find the keys 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3---" .

21. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Ha ha! What a woman! I don't have that problem at all! I know exactly where the "keys to me" are. I just don't know the combination!

shlomilk and My-submission like this.
  22. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Having just showered with the wife yesterday morning after some exercise. We are both standing in the bathroom naked, me in just my cage. She looks at me and says, "You seem pretty horny this morning! Get your cage off. I am going to suck your cock and really wind you up!"

Once she was done (no orgasm for me of course), she smiled, "OK, back in the cage with it!"

23. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    “Get me some lotion, I’m going to fuck your ass”

Lots of hot little things have been said over the years but this takes the cake for me. God I love that woman :)

24. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    "If you cum, I am not touching you for a week!" "No letting you out of the cage, no teasing, no blowjobs and no sex!"

This statement came as I was fucking her doggie style. We had started with me going down on her while caged. I got her off and she asked if I wanted a blowjob. Of course I said yes. Once she started, she told me, "No cumming!" I could have cum at several moments during the blowjob, but I did as I was told and did not cum.

But when she was done, I was so wound up, I needed more. I picked her up (she only weighs 103 lbs) and more or less threw her on the bed and crawled between her legs. She protested a little as I started to slide my cock into her pussy, but she allowed me to continue. I started to slowly fuck her, kissing her, enjoying her body. She started telling me that I could not cum, and if I did there would be a penalty.

I was fucking her faster and harder by then. Maybe our discussion prompted me to be more aggressive. I flipped her over and entered her from behind and continued fucking her, enjoying her sweet pussy. I soooo wanted to cum! Then she made the statement above. This made me think about what I would be missing if I came. I did have a little fun with it and asked her how many blowjobs she planned to give me during the week? She laughed and said it was a secret. Anyway, I continued to enjoy her pussy for a few more minutes before I pulled out and laid down with her.

We were lying there together, kissing and she smiled and said, "I am impressed you held off. Now go get back in your cage."

25. little minion

little minion Little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    @Mistress Minion i know I asked for a contract before I’ve changed my mind lol

Dogchasecats and rubbermark like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice