Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RHer, Jun 20, 2018.

1. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Hi all, here's my quick introduction.
    I'm a mid-40's guy getting back into chastity play after a few years off to deal with kids, life, and everything that goes with it.

Back when my wife and I were just dating, she introduced me to the idea of chastity play, and I liked the idea. Chastity has always been about play for us... usually a day or three locked up to build some excitement before the weekend. Things would ebb and flow... At some points she would decide that I must be masturbating when I wasn't locked up, so she'd lock me more often, then life would get in the way and interest would fade for a while. I used a CB-6K at the time. Nothing unusual. When my daughter was born, sex play in general decreased significantly, and chastity really hasn't come up in the last 8 years or so.

Now, my kids are in school full time, and my wife has gone back to work. We have more free time. More time to fool around after kids are sleeping. A few months ago when we were doing just that, but my heart wasn't really in it for some reason, my wife accused me of going back to my old ways and jerking off all the time while she was gone. She had a point... I work at home most of the time (telecommuting to a tech company in the Bay Area), so perhaps I hadn't realized how much that had crept back into my life. She suggested, and I agreed, that perhaps we should try chastity again. Maybe it would bring some spice back.

So, I started looking for a new device (the old CB6K long since cleared out). I haven't really found anything I like yet (I'll start a new thread in the proper forum for more discussion)... in particular I'm looking to find something really quick to put on. The cage devices, similar to the 6K, take a while to stuff everything in and mate with the ring, and everything is all pinch-ey and painful. Yesterday afternoon, when my wife returned home I requested the key (something normally granted without comment when she's home and "can keep an eye on me"), but yesterday she said no, that it had taken me too long to get the device on in the morning and she was almost late because she had to wait for the key, so just leave it on unless there's a good reason to take it off. Apparently "my comfort" is not a good reason.

Anyway, now I'm continuing to look at the new generation of devices out there to find something quick, comfortable, and not too expensive. Our sex life has gotten more interesting with chastity re-introduced, so I'm hoping we can find ways to keep it convenient and "fun", rather than "work" for both of us...

JiL, Rectrix, spider203 and 1 other person like this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Welcome back to chastity. Seems like you and your wife have a good thing going. I know you said your going to post about the cage in another thread, but I'm a big believer is spending the dollars for the custom model. You never know how much you'll be wearing it.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Welcome. It sounds like you have a sound arrangement in place, with a wife clearing becoming confident in her role. Good luck to you both!

4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    Welcome back to chastity and welcome to CM. Sounds like you've got a smart wife, masturbation is pernicious! I'll disagree with my friend @PouchPantyLover -- go to aliexpress or dhgate or Amazon and grab two or three of the inexpensive Chinese metal cages and try them out and find what works best. (I love the A273-small.) You can use the results of that experiment to upgrade later. Happy marriage!

5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    Welcome @RHer
    Love the way She has made Her feelings known in spite of your discomfort. Like @Rectrix said, try a few cheaper cages to at least get the sizing all correct and see what style you like best. Then if your still on board with it all, find a nice custom made device you'll enjoy for the years still ahead. Let us know how it goes, and look forward to hearing from you.

6. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice