Device that is quick and easy to put on

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by RHer, Jun 20, 2018.

1. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    (this post got long, so here's the question: What device, or kind of device, would be much easier and faster to get on quickly in the morning? Something that's not a pinch-fest, and doesn't require stuffing a morning-sausage into a tiny space?)

I'm new to the site; I gave a quick introduction here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?posts/266354/

For the TL;DR: my wife and I are back playing with chastity after an absence. We keep it light and fun... lockups are usually for the day while I work I home and she's away, occasionally for a day or three before a date night to build excitement.

The problem comes in the morning... she's in a hurry, and is annoyed when she has to wait for the key because I'm trying to stuff myself into the cage without getting injured. So, she recently started saying no when I asked for the key in the evening, "to save time in the morning".

(So, yes, I could get up earlier, or I know I'll get suggestions of taking the fantasy route of "embracing being locked 24/7/365" or something like that, but that's not our relationship, and not what has worked for us in the past.)

SO, the question, finally: What device, or kind of device, would be much easier and faster to get on quickly in the morning? Something that's not a pinch-fest, and doesn't require stuffing a morning-sausage into a tiny space?

It's primarily for relatively short-term daytime use although occasional 2-3 day stints should be possible. Aesthetics are important, although more from my wife's perspective than mine.

I've had a CB6K in the long past, and currently have a 'Happygo' metal cage (S065) that is what I use normally but is difficult to put on, an HT3 plastic knock-off that has some bad edges, and the scrotum space is not comfortable for me, and a generic plastic device that is too small.

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    If time is of the essence when putting the device on, then a couple of solutions:

You might find that a device with a conventional padlock would be a better option than an integrated lock than needs the key to lock it shut. Once unlocked, she just retains the key, and can secrete it at her leisure. When you have to lock up again, you can take a few seconds to get it on and comfortable, once the lock is snapped shut you're in until she provides the key again, no action or waiting needed on her part when you're locking up.

Alternatively, improve your oral sex skills.
    Then she'll not need or feel that it's necessary for you to be unlocked so often! :eek:

3. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    use the stocking method to get in the tube faster. I can get in my Holy Trainer in about 20 seconds.

4. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    @jb123 , thanks, yes, I've tried the stocking method and some variations (shoe lace, condom, etc) but I didn't have a lot of success... given the shortness of the cage I couldn't myself far enough in without putting the stocking over my whole penis, and at that point I couldn't pull everything into the cage! Perhaps some more experimentation is called for here.

@bondinchas, yeah, the single ring with a padlock would help somewhat, but I'm still stuck trying to stuff myself into the cage. Getting to the point where I can get the lock on seems to take the longest.

Still looking for something different than a cage type device. Has anyone tried that ~$100 full male belt on Amazon? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DYIICS6 For $100, I think I'll give it a try. (That same belt goes by a bunch of names...) Something different at least.

5. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    cb6000s under two minutes, a little lube and I can push it right in. Just practice a few times

6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    sammartin likes this.
  7. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I ordered it (the version with all three ring sizes). We'll see how that goes. Out of curiosity, why do you think this particular device is easier to get on? The smooth metal, or some other aspect?

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It’s easier because the base ring is bigger because the top part of the tube locks I to the top part of the ring. Just add a little lubricant to the tube and slide it on.

If you want to get used to longer lockups where you are staying locked up at night, you need to keep it on EVERY night so you get used to it. One night out with all those night time erections just makes it harder on you when you are locked at night.

bondinchas likes this.
  9. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    It was an interesting weekend last weekend... the kids did an 'end of school' weekend at the in-laws, leaving us two nights of 'us time'. Given the recent re-addition of chastity play to our lives, the theme of the weekend was obvious!

At this point I have a few different cage devices... HT3 knockoffs in both plastic and metal, two different random Chinese metal cage, and another plastic device.

With the variety of sizes, cage styles, and ring styles, I assumed that I could find some combination that is passably secure, comfortable, etc. The reality was that the moment I got in a shower and soaped up, my wife was able to pull me out even when I was a little excited, no matter how small the rings. I'm a grower, and the ability to essentially stuff everything back inside my body meant that there was no way any cage was going to work without a piercing (and that's not going to happen.) So, the ease and speed of putting on the devices turned out to be a don't care. Since there was not even a pretense of security, it doesn't matter.

The device that did work was the full belt. For $99, it was worth a try. A lot of bending, shaping, trying, and test wearing later, I finally had a device that was quite secure, comfortable, and quick to put on. At this point I can just barely touch the root with a finger tip, but cannot pull it out. Even if I could pull back, being crushed by the front plate means there isn't much I could do anyway. The tube, being a larger diameter than the cages, is quick and easy to put on with a little lube, and the waist and crotch bands are pretty quick as well. The belt isn't perfect... the wide rear band is uncomfortable, and the straight waist band doesn't allow a lot of bending and such. So, not something viable for 24/7 wear (which isn't the goal anyway). We've agreed to order this and see if it increases the comfort while still being easy-on... https://www.aliexpress.com/item/EMC...es-man-sex-toys-cbt-products/32789286328.html

Monday and Tuesday last week I was locked in the belt, but had access to a key. With no problems seen, since then for the last week and a half during the work-day I've worn the belt without access to a key... released nights and weekends when my wife is around. So, it seems we have at least a working short term solution.

10. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    I was a little hesitant to get pierced myself but I took the plunge two months ago. I know have a custom device on order and (I know some people will disagree with this statement) I find orgasming much more powerful now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice