Hello - New to the site :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WifesInCharge, Jul 13, 2017.

1. WifesInCharge

WifesInCharge New member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Hello Everyone

I'm new to this! My wife (21) and i (28) are very much new to this 'kink' and you may find the reasons we are doing chastity 'strange'.

My wife is very sexually active whereas i am strangely not. I'm horny a lot however i find i don't have the energy or libido to actually have sex with my wife very often, sometimes once every few weeks! This obviously frustrates her! Strangely though, i find it easy to have a quick tug when i get a bit aroused as in my head, thats the lazy and easy option. Not fair on her though.

I stumbled across these devices online and at first found them quite strange, however when reading in to them i thought they would actually be good - as so many men were putting how their marriages have improved etc and that is what i wanted. So i suggested it to my wife, who at first found it intriguing but then got very interested in me getting one as she thought it would be perfect to keep me from myself so i am always up for it when i see her (currently due to housing issue we are not living together - long story - so we see each other once or twice a week).

After doing some research, i ordered a cb6000 's'. Unfortunately it was very cheap and turned out to be a knock off version. It wasnt the most uncomfortable thing in the world but i wanted the real thing. We then decided to buy a real, CB3000 (i needed something a little bigger than cb6000s but not quite cb6000) in pink (more like red tbh).

I've tried wearing it a few times at night but always find myself waking to take it off due to the pain. I am told this will improve? At the moment my wife has not taken the key but tomorrow is our 2 year wedding anniversary, and as a present, i am giving her the key for good. I will have to deal with the pain and get used to it!

Anyway, thats our story, and since getting it we are now both extremely turned on by the whole kink, and i've joined this site so i can see other peoples stories, see how others get on with them, and just general interest in chastity !

Thanks for reading!!

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    Welcome :). The device should be uncomfortable in the beginning but not necessarily painful. Sounds like you may have it adjusted wrong. The CB series comes with multiple rings and spacers. I would measure around your whole package with one finger inserted to the first knuckle and see what measurement you get. Then choose the ring which is closest. You want the ring snug but not too tight. Then the spacers are basically to make sure you balls can not slip through the ring with the cage on. So use the right amount of space between there. Not enough space will make things turn purple(not good). Sometimes the pain can be from the ring stretching the scrotum when night time erections occur, this is normal but you could try some 2 Toms sport shield on the scrotum before bedtime, just a little. This will help lubricate things and cut down on the pain. Hope that helps.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Welcoming,
    If you cannot get used to the plastic, they make stainless steel ones at a very cheap price, and come smallish, mediumish, and largish...bit really a uniform size system.

Found the steel might wake me up once, but usually just a bit before I was going to get up anyway.

Good luck, and glad you two have found a compromise.

4. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Welcome!!!!!

5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion, I hope your gift of the key was appreciated as much as you hoped it would be and that you had a great anniversary.

6. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hiya and welcome! Lovely to see a younger couple here.
    It sounds like chastity is a brilliant remedy for some of the issues, but I'm hoping that the real result will be an attitude change in you, it's what the caging does to your mind and libido that is most exciting.
    My only comment on the painfulness is get a cheap metal version with a single ring - they are the same price as the knock off CB6000 series now and look MUCH hotter and the rounded ring is what makes it easier for my husband to sleep in - oh and lubing it before you sleep. There's reviews of our favourite ones on my blog - you can get them cheap from ebay or Toys4naughtyboys.co.uk if you want faster delivery.
    My main response is actually about your wife - 21 is REALLY young to have to handle the responsibilities of being a keyholder, so just go gently! Have fun with it, let it mean you focus on pleasing her more and your libidio is kept up as you cum and wank less, but don't push too far, too fast.
    If your wife wants to chat to other Chastity WAGS (wives and girlfriends - less intimidating than 'KEYHOLDER') then this is a bit of a scary place for her to come but it is getting better. If she's into tumblr she's welcome to message me there - or recently one of my other keyholder friends suggested using Slack (I'd never heard of it before but it's like a private facebook group I guess) to chat to other WAGS and where I'm planning to post scripts and roleplays etc to use with our men. She'd be welcome to join us and get some older women encouraging her.
    Oh and happy anniversary!
    Jane xxx

7. WifesInCharge

WifesInCharge New member

Local Time:
    Hi all

Thank you so much for the messages! Wife was pleased with the key and I'm at work now, all locked up. I'm not seeing my wife until probably next weekend so this is going to be a challenge!

Thanks for the advice on the fitting. I made some adjustments and sleeping has improved. Hopefully the waking in the night will stop?!

My wife is very young yes - just 21 and a KH for me :D I'm a very lucky man. We're constantly making sure we're both happy with it etc and she's very quick to give me the key should I need it. She's not in to any social media so she wouldn't join any groups etc but will probably have a read of these forums at some point I am sure.

I've looked in to the steel ones and, depending on how the next week goes, may think about getting one. This does feel like a much better fit now. Though I do find myself getting turned on every 5 minutes when I feel it in my trousers

Thanks all x

Ronn likes this.
  8. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a brilliant practical use of chastity :)

I disagree, there are plenty of 21 year old mothers with 1 or more children, holding a willing partners key can't be more of a responsibility than that :)

WifesInCharge and kickball like this.
  9. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome! It sounds like your both at the start of a fantastic adventure!

WifesInCharge likes this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    heloo @Anonoman and welcome to here and i wud like to be on that beach where you avatar is.

11. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Welcome, and I agree with Jemima!

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh i am silly i put the wrong name to the thingy it shud had been @WifesInCharge

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice