1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Ronn
Last Activity:
Aug 10, 2017 at 2:42 PM
Birthday:
May 11, 1991 (Age: 26)

Ronn

New Member, Male, 26

After 24h needed to do something. First time of caged milking. What a feeling!! Love to discover new things you can do with your body! Aug 5, 2017

Ronn was last seen:
Aug 10, 2017 at 2:42 PM
    1. Ronn
      Ronn
      After 24h needed to do something. First time of caged milking. What a feeling!! Love to discover new things you can do with your body!
    2. Ronn
      Ronn
      First day of chastity...
      Boydavid likes this.
    3. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Welcome to Chastity Mansion. Enjoy the Excitment of the Lock and Key
      Ronn likes this.
      1. Ronn
        Ronn
        Thanks for the warm welcome.
        Aug 2, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11, 1991 (Age: 26)
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    Chastity Devices:
    CB-6000s
    Hi everyone. I ended up here being extremely interested in the world of chastity in the spirit of utmost submission. Giving up control to someone else is the thing I like most. (And the constant -unwanted- urge to masturbate and orgasm has also a role in it).

After reading a lot of posts and with the advise I received here, I gathered enough information about chastity and a little later, ma cage was ordered and being worn.

Little more about myself: I'm a newbie so far, and a submissive gay person. For now, I'm selflocked, not actively searching for a keyholder, but we'll see what the future brings. I feel the need to discover this lifestyle before handing over the key.