Last Activity:
Jan 10, 2018
Local Time:
1:06 PM
Birthday:
May 11, 1991 (Age: 32)

Ronn

Member, Male, 32

After 24h needed to do something. First time of caged milking. What a feeling!! Love to discover new things you can do with your body! Aug 5, 2017

Ronn was last seen:
Jan 10, 2018
    1. Ronn
      Ronn
      After 24h needed to do something. First time of caged milking. What a feeling!! Love to discover new things you can do with your body!
      8nowhereman8 and TexasDudePrime like this.
    2. Ronn
      Ronn
      First day of chastity...
      Boydavid likes this.
    3. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Welcome to Chastity Mansion. Enjoy the Excitment of the Lock and Key
      Ronn likes this.
      1. Ronn
        Ronn
        Thanks for the warm welcome.
        Aug 2, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11, 1991 (Age: 32)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000s
    Hi everyone. I ended up here being extremely interested in the world of chastity in the spirit of utmost submission. Giving up control to someone else is the thing I like most. (And the constant -unwanted- urge to masturbate and orgasm has also a role in it).

After reading a lot of posts and with the advise I received here, I gathered enough information about chastity and a little later, ma cage was ordered and being worn.

Little more about myself: I'm a newbie so far, and a submissive gay person. For now, I'm selflocked, not actively searching for a keyholder, but we'll see what the future brings. I feel the need to discover this lifestyle before handing over the key.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice