Has chastity saved your marriage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fandango4t5, Dec 31, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Melodia1330

Melodia1330 Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Lol. I knew I recognized that writing style!

JaySaysYes likes this.
  2. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    I think the process of having to ask your partner to touch yourself definitely gives intimacy. Most people go through their relationships without sharing much.

3. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    It definitely made things much more interesting and unpredictable. Aside from the fun and exciting part of the lifestyle, I would say that it didn’t save our marriage but helped protect it. This thing definitely definitely kept me from making bad decisions with other women on numerous occasions.

1mlockedup and JamesD like this.
  4. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    It’s really improved ours

1mlockedup likes this.
  5. BaphometLover

BaphometLover Member

Ottawa, Ontario
    Local Time:
    Our marriage did not need saving whatsoever. The introduction of chastity simply opened the floodgates for further experimentation and discussion. Admitting to my interesting in chastity gave her the courage to try having our marriage be female led, and for her to engage with additional partners.

Sherrie’sPleasure likes this.
  6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Didn't save my marriage, chastity cant save a loveless marriage.

Its always been a part of the relationship I have with my partner I am with now and forever.

I think I am better for her that she keeps me locked up 5 days per week, although I sometimes miss the time when following sex she would lock it back up as soon as it was soft. That said it is well within her ability to suddenly decide on a denial period.

Perhaps it constantly saves our relationship, but i cant say it "saved" it because its always been a part of it!

Sherrie’sPleasure and JamesD like this.
  7. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I commented back in December, so I’ll add an update. A month or so ago we were discussing things, and my Queen wondered, what if we had discovered this years ago? Chastity has opened up our sex life so much.

8. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Long term member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    Living a chaste lifestyle enhanced what already is a great marriage to my Goddess and Wife Sherrie. It is a true Journey of Love and Trust to the one I Love.

9. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    Honestly, our marriage was never in danger at all. But for a long, long time it was a sexless marriage. Chastity has recovered that for us. She loves having me locked up now. She wants me locked all the time. She says I am much, much nicer when locked and I pay alot of attention to her. So, of course she loves that. For me... I love what it has done for us. We are closer than we have been in years. Seems rather amusing that a lock around my cock has done that for us. I never would have imagined this as a lifestyle. But here we are. I dont think my wife and I could go back to the way it was. Chastity is just a part of our lives now. I am thankful for it to tell the truth. I love that we are more connected than ever.

10. Sherrie’sPleasure

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    Enjoy the Journey!

cagedhubby-RD likes this.
  11. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Like many others our didn't need saving but with kids and not having much free time alone it lets us do sexual things without actually doing anything. Opened up to me wearing sexy clothes and underwear and she loves the power she has over me I love it as well. So it definitely helped bring some spice back into the relationship.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  12. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Saved it? No.

She is very dedicated to "US" and we are always looking for ways to make the other happier, feel more loved or just supported. Our kids are getting to the age where they are starting to move out and one day we'll be empty nesters. My wife is always there to show love and support for the kids, she is the emotional center of our family which at times can take a huge toll on her.

My daughter accuses us of 'assuming traditional gender roles' since I'm trying to support the family financially and she is doing nearly everything else. It works for us. I help out where I can but I also have elderly parents and a disabled (although independent) brother to deal with and support. You know... life.

I travel a lot for work (or I did before Covid) and got used to taking care of my sexual desires when I felt the need. No, I never once considered cheating on my wife but it never occurred to me how caustic solo play could be on a relationship. Getting locked up nearly 7 years ago really stoked my fire for her and she didn't mind the extra attention. It took her a couple of years to realize that we could have a sexual encounter where she got the orgasms and then just roll over to sleep. I think it may still blow her mind.

It changed my perspective which is what was required.

littleguy3 and Slutty Susan like this.
  13. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    My marriage didn’t need saving (thankfully) but it did add a little something extra to it. I could definitely see chastity preventing issues in the future though if there’s any changes in our sex drives, since denial will be already be a consistent part of our lifestyle.

14. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I would’ve said our marriage was as close to perfect as could be, getting married at 18 you better be able to communicate or learn to quickly, be open and all the other things that make a marriage work and even then we had odds against us. After 28 years of marriage, multiple moves around the country, having and raising four kids and getting them to adulthood with no horror stories, I figured my Wife and I couldn’t be any closer, we still had sex daily, still tried new toys and dabbled in bdsm, and that is how I found cock cages.
    Chastity started off as play and I figured it would be another passing kink, now we’re entering year 5 of now enforced chastity and it’s been amazing! My Wife finally took over dominance in a big way around two years into it, and I can’t believe that there was room for more intimacy. I always helped with the kids and dishes and laundry throughout our marriage, but now I’m in the homemaker role as I was forced into early retirement, and she continues to work. Everything about male chastity life just kind of fell into place and we’re both incredibly happy we took the chance to try it out. Being in that courtship mentality all the time is truly addictive to me, and my Wife loves all that extra attention and pampering. I don’t see either of us ever wanting to go back to a “normal” sex life, and this is so much more than that. It’s definitely enhanced our marriage

15. Sherrie’sPleasure

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    I would like to follow both of your Journey together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice