Claud's KH Wife. How I have evolved. Part 2: The Key

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ruffian, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Ruffian

Verified Female

Noth Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Part 2: The Key

I am super big fan when it comes to symbolism. This is what the actual key means to me. So, when my husband handed me the keys to all of his cages, I took them but asked for a special key to wear around my neck. It symbolized our bond. Unfortunately for both of us the chain was big and thick. It landed between my breasts. I had it off due to an allergic reaction and It disappeared. No, it was not my husband. He was working that night and was not home. I truly feel it was one of our cats. Anyways, I ordered another one and that is what I am currently wearing.

It is important to know where the actual key is at all times for emergency purposes. Because he works 24 hour shifts, I want him to have an emergency key accessible at work. But at home. But at home, I want one key to be designated as the emergency key at home. I want it kept in a secure location at all times. For you all this could be a desk drawer, household safe, safety deposit box, or even with a trusted friend aware of your kink. For me, I want a pad lock on a safe that only I know the combo. He does not know this but I have not been very responsible keep up with the keys. I never have them in the same place when I want them. Half the time I do not remember where I put them. This does not make for a very good KH.

Chastity devices are designed to hold the penis snugly so that the caged individual cannot escape of his own will. This is great in theory, but where there is a will there is a way. My husband has a very strong will sexually. Someone on here even told me how to pick the locks with a paperclip. This has not made me very trusting of these keys anyways. I still recommend always having one key in a known, safe location.

When we are together, I always want to touch and play with his cage. It is just fun. But, as a keyholder, it’s surprisingly easy to forget about his predicament, unless I have a visual reminder. I can go about my daily life as normal; he’s got a constant, physical reminder of his current state of denial. This is why I am glad I have my symbol around my neck. I touch it and remind myself of his needs and lot in life. For him, I gave him a key chain that is the same symbol I have on my key, It is not a key, just the upper symbol to remind him that I am an equal participant in his enforced chastity.

As some of you may know, I wear the symbol around my neck. However, I have been thinking about adding the actual key to an anklet so that I always have it and it stays hidden from nosey children. The plus side is that I can tease him further by allowing him to kiss, play with it, or lick the key whenever I catch him looking.

Remember, the keys to a cock cage aren’t just an item – they are a powerful symbol. Chastity keys represent your control, his submission, your power and his denial. I can honestly say I am proud that he trusts me to be his KH.

SubBill1959, nevio, Danny15 and 15 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

3. Cagin' Crunch

Cagin' Crunch Member

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:

My wife/KH is also prone to forgetting where she put the key. At one point, I did buy her an ankle bracelet, which she wore at times, but not regularly. This was long ago and before chastity became a permanent fixture and lifestyle.

Today, the actual act of keyholding has evolved somewhat. Due to dealing with incontinence, I have to remove it often for cleaning, so there is a key available when needed. Due to conflicting schedules, it just is not possible for me to get the key from her when needed. While this is not, ultimately, how I would like it to be (my preference would be for her to truly have the key and have total control over the lock), the reality is somewhat different. Instead, she trusts me to only unlock it for cleaning and immediately lock it back up. This translates into a few short minutes, a few days a week. Not the ideal situation, but necessary.

I can also relate to the challenge of forgetting he is locked. Life does get in the way and at times it seems like she has totally forgotten about the stainless steel encasing me, then out of the blue she will make a comment, etc.

It sounds like you are starting to embrace the dynamic, which could be very good for both of you. Our dynamic has taken many years to get to this point, and will likely progress slowly going forward as she learns more about it.

Thanks for sharing your journey! I am enjoying reading about it, and it is fantastic to be able to get a glimpse of the thoughts of both your and Claud's side of the equation as things evolve.

tiruh811 and Claud_Bear like this.
  4. Ruffian

Verified Female

Noth Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your post. It sounds very familiar to our situation. I still have several issues to work through, but slowly I will get there. I am hoping for much happiness for you and your wife moving forward.

5. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I’ve enjoyed reading all of the updates you’ve been giving. What I love most is how much you two clearly love each other. You’re an inspiration to me as I prepare to introduce chastity to my own wife.

6. Ruffian

Verified Female

Noth Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you. Please let me know how it goes. Feel free to each out if you need support.

Danny15 and secretdan like this.
  7. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:

Yes, some similar details with our situations. Thank for sharing.

8. Cagin' Crunch

Cagin' Crunch Member

Ohio, USA
    Local Time:
    After a tease and denial session Monday, we/she decided that she will now keep the key and I will have to ask for it when I need to clean. This is a big step in this whole permanent chastity thing for us. While I never used the "cleaning key" for anything I wasn't supposed to, this takes it to a whole new level of control for her. It is so liberating for me to give up complete control of my sex/orgasms. I'm not sure she understood how big this is for me and what it means emotionally.

9. Ruffian

Verified Female

Noth Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    So happy for you!

10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Bingo!
    Claud's wife understands now!

Giving up the keys and control of your sex/orgasms puts her in a position to control more of you if she wants. My wife doesn't EVER overtly use it to try to control other aspects of our relationship. But chastity HAS changed the nature of our dynamic and given her a greater voice. I tend to be a bit dominating at times; she speaks up now and puts me in my place when I step on her toes and cross her boundaries.

Claud_Bear likes this.
  11. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing

12. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Such a lovely post , I'd love for my wife to be more engaged so as she may better understand me and chastity. I honestly do believe that her engagement would just lift our relationship to another level. Your posts are exactly the positive experiences that might benefit us . Hope you both continue to enjoy the journey

Slutty Susan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice