Gym woes

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by rubixcubesolver2, Aug 21, 2016.

1. rubixcubesolver2

rubixcubesolver2 New member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    Hey everyone,

I apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong spot to post this but I looked around and figured it was the best place from what I found and I did search this topic before posting but didn't find anything that fit my exact situation.

My wife and I have dabbled in chastity off and on and have gone through a few metal cages in the past, all that have found their way to the trash(jailhouse and one knockoff) No more than a week in length at a time. We have talked about a jailbird which is why I post this question prior to purchasing one.

I attend the gym, religiously 5 days a week and train very hard, usually lasting about an hour and a half. Outside of the gym I am very active as well. I use machines, free weights, yoga, you name it pretty much use it. In the past each time I attended the gym in chastity I would typically wear a thong, then compression shorts and then gym shorts. For the most part it supported good but I always felt off and never got a stellar work out in. I'm not sure if this was due to the distraction but I did find myself having to modify my workout to accommodate the device. Has anyone else experienced similar issues?

I took the summer off due to an injury and will be back at it soon to regain what I lost over the 3 month stint so needless to say I'll be busting my ass. I wanted to pick up a quality device to do this more regularly but don't want to spend the money and find that it hinders my gym routine.

Is anyone else in my shoes? How'd you handle it? I want to continue this but can't fathom spending the money if the gym routine suffers. I also mountain bike aggressively as one of my activities, have never tried that in chastity but can say I am nervous about it. Got a question, ask away.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    I'm not at a gym right now as the one I went to has closed. However I did go three times a week previously. I wear a Holy Trainer and have absolutely no issue with it whatsoever. There are some floor exercises I struggle with but that is all. I wear a pair of Lycra running shorts with a baggy pair of sport shorts over the top to hide the profile of my trainer. I've also swam wearing the device and cycled with no issues.

3. Lacey's_Bitch

Lacey's_Bitch New member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    As you may be able to tell from my profile picture, I go to the gym religiously. I lift heavy freeweights, machines, you name it. You just need to wear supportive underwear. You don't even need to go as far as compression shorts, just a tight pair of boxer briefs or panties always works for me. As for mountain biking, I wouldn't know about that. I do the stationary bike in my cage and it doesn't cause me any problems. And I'm currently wearing a cheap 30 dollar jailbird style device I got from amazon, if you have something that is custom fit it should be even better.

SubVerity likes this.
  4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Well I'm not quite as young or as bulked as I presume you are, I use a gym 2 to 3 times a week. I ride a bike daily and have in the past mountain biked, and road cycled to a 1st cat level, though this was before chastity.

My experience is that once the body is trained to a very high level, you become hyper aware of each part of your body and how it is behaving. If there are any impingement a to free movement it is hugely distracting, and I'm guessing this may be why you feel you're not getting a proper work out while wearing a device.

The key here is comfort, and how aware you are of the device. Supportive underwear is a must.

I have worn both the Holy Trainer, and Steelworxx devices and found I almost forget they are there, with only some awareness of them during some floor work.
    Cycling isn't a huge problem either, though there is no way on earth I would go balls-out mountain biking in a device. If you're riding in such a way that you're accepting the risk of crashing is very high, then you are relying on body armour and physical strength to see you through. There's no body armour or strength that will prevent your balls from being ripped off in the event of the wrong sort of crash. That said I've had loads of crashes but never one that injected my scrotum. Still, off-road at 40mph plus anything can and will happen to some poor schmuck.

Basically, gym should be fine in a mtm device, cross-country mtb not a huge problem, downhill or freeride .... er....... your call!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice