Good night from Titanium ChastiTi

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by TitaniumChastiTi, Nov 7, 2016.

1. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Would all the people im currently working with and for please contact me via my web site as I will no longer be taking part in this forum, you do your best to make it a better place and receive nothing but shite in return, once I have fulfilled all the outstanding orders I have, Titanium ChastiTi will only be making products for me !! Good night All.

2. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    awwwwllll that's a shame.....maybe a break will make it better....come back when you feel healed.

RGL likes this.
  3. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    Not for nothing, but Admin posted a new rule about dick-picks in avatars (that I happen to agree with) and started a veritable civil war over it that lasted for days on end, and after all that don't even enforce it. And not only that, but when another member in good standing directs a new member with a dick-pick to the rule (however gruffly you may feel he did it) they jump on HIM? The whole thing is super strange if you ask me. I have no dog in this fight, just know that every time I get on CM and am confronted with a half dozen FUDA shots of dudes in little CBs I think to myself, 'what ever happened to that rule'. As always, just my .02

TitaniumChastiTi and Thatgirl like this.
  4. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wont be back @sillymaid but thank you for your kind words I dont need to heal, no one on here could possibly offend me what ever they said !!! I just dont need the shit or need to sell the product, It was something I did as a hobby and will continue to do so for our pleasure !! to be honest its probably the kick up the arse I needed !!!

5. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I may well call in now and then but I will no longer participate in any dialogue on here Good night all

6. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your support,the double standards and todays events have been the end for me im out of here im afraid Good night :)

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    "That really escalated in a hurry!! Yeah Brick killed a guy!"-anchorman

Sorry to see ya go, only you know if this has run its course. Glad to have chatted if ever so brief.

corsac likes this.
  8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Great shame. Please reconsider.

9. Sir_Raidyn

Sir_Raidyn Member

LMT, Uber Driver, Care Giver
    Charleston South Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  10. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    That's a pitty your leaving. You have some great devices and did some great mod work for me personally. If you must go leave a contact details in your profile so others might send an email from time to time for some work.

Will be missed.

11. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Sad to see you leave. From the times i saw you in chat and what you put on your profile, it is just sad. You do have and have had good input and words to said that needed to be heard. Your devices are from what i've seen outstanding. So Sad.

12. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If anyone is still interested in a bespoke handmade Titanium device my email address will remain the same Ms S would have created a profile here a long time ago but was put off by the repulsive
    You have my contact details @lockedUp24byKH probably my my last post !!

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  13. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I went out trying to do my best for CM Good night all have fun we do !!

14. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Avatars that put here off whenever she approached the site and as a farmers daughter she is no prude, good night for the final time folks

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    CM has a policy against them. There used to be loads of them,gradually weeded out. There might just be the odd one around from backalong but I have not found any. But when new members join with one sometimes it does not get picked up immediately. That's what the report button's for. Reports are usually looked at within one day max, often less. The avatar in question's now gone, so what's the problem now?

16. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The problem is the abuse I received from high lighting it dont get me wrong I had to so so bite my tongue from replying I was so angry, he was so so lucky not to get both barrells I sent 7 messages to Jens the night before about the subject and he saw everyone without a single acknowledgement, ive heard all the stuff about him being a busy man, so am I, I amdoing 2 jobs with this, but I still try and put in some dialogue

17. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your support but im still on my way Good night All

18. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    TI you've had a tiff here on your favourite forum and you'll feel much better about it tomorrow.
    And you can't just go anyway because your input is valid and you have lots of friends here who would feel sad if you left and never came back and so would you. Besides you would make me feel sad too and I would end up thinking that you were a dick too when there are already so many dicks here so you simply can't go and never come back.

19. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    What the heck? No! I completely missed any of this going on.

You are one of the most grounded people on this forum! Screw the haters, you are way more important that some newb getting their arse in a twist because you pointed out the rules of the forum. I wouldn't let anyone like that get in the way of my involvement in CM, I just hit the ignore button. I am currently ignoring about 3 people. It has been very noticeable that they rapidly stop posting and I no longer have to ignore them by default.

20. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree with all the positive messages, titanium dont go, dont listen to the a-- holes.

21. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    This is a really good and fair question. Up to now it's been left to moderators to pm those with dick-pic avatars individually, asking nicely if they would choose something less obvious and more friendly to Vanilla Wives (I've no idea who they are - never met one) and so that's what some of us have been doing.
    The thing is, there's only 5 mods currently, and a good few (or most) never bother to as frankly they dont care to, we're only here for the pleasure of the community and a sense of stewardship and our time is limited so I've no beef with those mods who feel that their time here is not for talking to 6 members a day about their locked-cock pics.
    On top of that we're also expected to moderate new picture uploads, and vet them for appropriateness. I think most just get approved without a 2nd thought, and they mostly all fall into one of 2 categories - locked-cock or frilly-knickers.
    So our time is limited.

We're getting about 10 new members a day - and probably 3 a day will go for a dick avatar. We just dont have the resources or time required to deal with that.
    There is one way we could deal with it - if we were told to delete such images as and when we found them, then you would see far less of them, but I think all would agree that isnt a very friendly way forwards.

Another way to deal with them is for members who spot them to send their owner a kind pm about it, rather than expecting your 5 mods to do all of it. DOing it in teh middle of a thread is never the best way, but a nicely worded pm often works wonders.

Sorry for the thread hijack - but it was a good question.

Now - back to the thread - Bye Mr Ti, hope to see you back here after a while. Sometimes you just need a break from a thing.....

22. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Screw the bullshit! Don't leave. You are always are informative and helpful in your writings. You don't normally whine and carry on so this must have really rankled you. Also, remember that any of those new members who don't have dick pictures but have dicks are potential customers for your excellent products. Stay well..

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  23. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I think that part of the problem is that the terms of service and use do not specifically mention that certain content in avatars is not welcome.

Perhaps that needs to be updated.

SubVerity likes this.
  24. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Or not, as the case may be.

Sometimes less is more, I am told - and sets of rules remove the discretion that Admin and Mods may need to exercise from time to time.

SubVerity likes this.
  25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Only adding to this because it happened to me.

Not having a clear rule sets newcummers up to fail. Next thing you know someone is giving you hell about something you don't even know is considered inappropriate.

I had been guilty of this very issue. I didn't know. I had a cage I had a keyholder, I was proud and wanted to show off to others involved in chastity.

Someone spoke up, can't remember who, they were very nice if not a bit sarcastic lol...I think they said nice dick pic lol. I asked if that is a problem here, and was kindly informed that avatars shouldn't be a dick in a cage, but there is a gallery. I said sorry and that I wasn't aware of the rule, hadn't seen it anywhere, and thanked him for telling me.

I say either put something down so people don't feel reprimanded as soon as they arrive, or let it go. "You broke our rule...that we didn't write down". Now for the most part their first interaction is feeling attacked, people get defensive. I was lucky, whoever said something to me did so in a way that wasn't too insulting. I even went back through the guidelines to make sure I didn't miss something. If someone would have been a bully about it I would have reacted just as poorly back. Don't let the panties fool ya, i am submissive to one person and one person only.

So my two cents...make a rule or suggestion...written, or feel free keep comments to ourselves. At the very minimum keep it classy, informative, and private. There I vented;)

Unicorn411, Jasmic68 and SubVerity like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice