LMT, Uber Driver, Care Giver

Sir_Raidyn

Member, Male, 35, from Charleston South Carolina

Anxious Dec 21, 2016

Sir_Raidyn was last seen:
Jan 31, 2017
    1. ColoBilly
      ColoBilly
      Hello Sir. I enjoyed reading our profile. Well written and thoughtful.
    2. Sir_Raidyn
      Sir_Raidyn
      Anxious
      1. Kontraband
        Kontraband
        What has you so anxious?
        Dec 22, 2016
    3. Sir_Raidyn
      Sir_Raidyn
      Right now, I am working on my profile.
    4. Sir_Raidyn
      Sir_Raidyn
      Currently reading through the forums.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 19, 1989 (Age: 35)
    Home Page:
    https://fetlife.com/users/732013
    Charleston South Carolina
    LMT, Uber Driver, Care Giver
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    CB series, Jail Bird, and Queens Keep.
    Chastity resume:
    Intermediate experience
    My life is not the usual cut and dry, mundane life that a lot of people tend to live. I like to think my life is full of wonder and exploration. For me, my life is ever changing, and very few things are constant. There simply is no box that I perfectly fit into, and to try would be like trying to shove a large sphere in a small square box.

First, and foremost I am a Transmasculine, though I was assigned female at birth and "pass" as a female I am not solely a cis-female. So what exactly does that mean? For me, it means that I identify more closely with being masculine than feminine, and will be transitioning to male.

While we are on that topic, I prefer male pronouns, though also accept gender-neutral pronouns such as; they, them, and their.

Please do not refer to me as a female, and if you do by accident please just correct yourself and continue.

Next, I am Pansexual as well as Polyamorous. So that means that I am obviously not monogamous. So no I won't leave any of my partners for anyone.

More about me. I love books, loud music, and video games. I love southern gentlemen, southern ladies, and guns. I like the government to stay the fuck out of my business, and especially from between my legs. I have a pretty exceptional life. I value and respect personal privacy and self-sufficiency above all else.

I'm very open to developing meaningful and satisfying friendships, and when time permits I do seek adventure and new experiences in kink.

My work and real life responsibilities are demanding and time-consuming, but I ultimately find greater balance. For the right partner, I am extremely devoted and a very enthusiastic Dominant Key Holder.

"Before entering a relationship, it’s always best to be friends first, no matter what your heart or hormones want to do. You need to know who you are sharing your world with at times, and some people don’t deserve your friendship. This new person you've met or person you will meet in the future needs to be your friend first. You need to know who they are and what they are all about and you need to know them and what makes them who they are and if they deserve even two seconds of your precious life." ~ Anita Gray

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    https://fetlife.com/users/732013
    Tumblr:
    http://carismatic-flirt.tumblr.com/
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice