Girls who keyhole in otherwise normal relationships, what do you get out of it?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by AnonJohn97, Jul 18, 2022.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Question may sound judgmental but I dont mean it to be. I'm entirely new to chastity altogether, well I was a couple months ago when my girlfriend brought it up. She'd never have struck me as a girl into this, but she explained it's been a major need and turn on for her ever since she discovered it. We discussed it at length and ultimately despite some reservations I agreed to it.

I guess I'm just curious what the girl gets out of it, because we still have plenty of sex, just not piv sex very often. Which tells me she's still attracted to me and has a sex drive, she just doesn't want me using my penis (which is 8 inches by the way so it's not because it's too small). She does seem to really enjoy piv when we have it which makes it all the more confusing.

On another note, I dont think she ever started out with any dominant characteristics other than the obvious keyholding in the beginning, but lately when I ask if she wants to have piv sex and she says no she has a certain smile on her face knowing my disappointment. So I do think she gets off on that point. But is that worth everything else including depriving her of piv?

TMO51nv likes this.
  2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    How long has the two of you been together..? Only you are able to dissect her character better. You mentioned that she brought up male chastity, wants you to adhere to it.. still longing for piv sex with you since you are attractive and have a big piece of meat downthere waiting to pound her clit to heavens.. but merely smirk when sex is suggested… maybe she wants to keep you frustrated longer building up libido for her.. if you are interested in the chastity lifestyle.. do as she is hinting..once the cage is on, there is no further question.. if she says lets do it, then do it.. ask her permission to cum.. If not keep it in within the balls..you found the right keeper literally..
    many of us cant even erect dont mention cumming…

3. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    We've been together 4 months, and yeah chastity was her idea. We still do have regular sex both piv and not but piv is not super common right now. But when we have sex she really enjoys it, which is why I'm curious why she wants to lock my dick up if she enjoys using it. She seems to get a bit of a kick out of me being disappointed in not getting to use my penis if she mentions no piv sex tonight. She really isn't cruel otherwise but chastity for me really turns her on, just touching my cage makes her extremely wet.

The hardest part has been the no asking rule, since she was adamant that if I wanted to agree to it I couldn't EVER ask her to take it off, it has to be her decision, which I've followed, but holy fuck has it been hard... she'll still get me to get her off with my hands and mouth most nights and we'll cuddle and I'll be so fucking horny but can't say anything, just hoping the next night she decides to release me. Being that in her hands is tough at times

I can't get erect either which hurts sometimes. Like I said I have a large penis when erect but my cage is only 4 inches, so when my penis tries to get erect (which happens a lot) it pushes really hard against the bars but nothing can happen and it is so so uncomfortable, it doesn't go away for a while

Rectrix and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  4. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    bondinchas likes this.
  5. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the thrilling adventure of being caged. It is so frustrating and at the same time as my West Virginia State wife says - Wild and Wonderful.

6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    One thing that is kinda concerning in you original post is you said one reason she wants you locked is so you don’t cheat on her. Has this been discussed further?

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
  8. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    It's not a big part for her, but she told me she enjoys knowing I can't get hard for other women or masturbate to other women, it makes her feel secure.

ugams and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  9. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    I've chatted with a guy on here who has been locked since before marriage. He doesn't post much but he chats. Really great guy. Anyway, his wife keeps him locked 24/7 and part of her reason for liking it is similar to that. Some women are just naturally jealous. Nothing necessarily wrong with that. You could be the most loyal guy in the world and your woman could still be jealous. If it makes her happy, go with it.

10. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    That's how she described it actually. She fully trusts me, but due to some past private trauma she's always paranoid about cheating. Being locked up is the only thing that gives her peace of mind, and she's an amazing girlfriend, so I'd be an asshole to not do it honestly. She does a TON for me.

ugams and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  11. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    It's not so wild and wonderful for me yet, haha... the frustration is intense and really hard to cope with, but it's worth it because of how happy it makes her. She's always telling me how she knows this is a big thing and she's grateful for me doing it, and is super affectionate.

12. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    The fact that you are even entertaining this tells me that you, at least to some degree, enjoy being submissive to your woman. I've got a few decades on you and am here trying to figure out how to convince my wife to be like your girlfriend. However, I married my wife around 25 and if she wanted to cage me back then, I may have ran away (although probably not), but at the least I would have wondered if I was being foolish to allow it. I can tell you from someone who has been married for 20 years and "happily married" for less than that, that I think I could have been "happily married" for 20 years had I been in a situation like yours. I say embrace it, and enjoy the ride.

You have something that others on here don't have. By that, I mean your girl asked you to do this. Most guys had to convince their wives. In some ways, she is going to feel more obliged to keep it fun because it's her idea. I think you are lucky. It's just how you view the whole thing.

bondinchas likes this.
  13. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    Wow, that's kind of hard to take in lol. I dont feel very lucky, it's been very difficult and I am doing this for her, only because she does so much to me. I don't think of myself as particularly a submissive but I do hugely, I mean really truly enjoy seeing how happy me agreeing to this makes her. I've never had this much affection from a woman. (It's just frustrating that almost no orgasms comes with it!)

I will say that I am lucky in that she is an amazing girl, literal combination of 10/10 personality and 10/10 looks, and aside from the chastity thing she is actually really chill. So this is the only "downside" so to speak, which makes it more than worth it to me. I think I'm getting the better deal out of the relationship, even without piv sex lol. So I'm committed to following her rules on this no matter how difficult

14. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    That's awesome to hear. I will recommend you listen to the Kink Friendly podcast. It was recommended to me by @knightly. The hostess is a pro-domme and she talks about how guys are slaves to their dicks and what guys really need. Find a few episode titles that sound good to you and listen to them. What you hear may resonate with you and help you understand how this is a good thing for you. PIV isn't everything - what matters is all that other stuff you talk about and that you are being fulfilled in other ways. I will also say that without the PIV, you are likely having a much more interesting and soul fulfilling sex life than most of your peers.

15. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    Kind of hard to wrap my head around no piv being a good thing tbh. In the first month of my lockup we still had regular piv, piv is still definitely my favorite type of sex. But the last 3 or 4 weeks almost every night without fail she isn't feeling into it, july 6th was the last time I had piv sex. I've been hoping it's just a lull and will pick up again. If this is the new normal it's going to be really difficult since we still have sex pretty much every night without my penis, so you can imagine how much pain my penis is in trying to get hard during that.

Lockhappy likes this.
  16. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    I'm no expert, but if you are having sex every night, just without your penis, then it sounds to me like she knows what she is doing and she has you right where she wants you. Again, I say "enjoy the ride" and don't ignore that thread I told you to read. It's long but it's enjoyable.

17. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    The one thing I've noticed is that since piv sex has all but stopped, she's gotten greedier for orgasms... she wants me to make her cum at least 2 or 3 times every time. So maybe you're right...

subrick, djb, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  18. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Are you sure she is really into the male chastity with you oralling her being the only sufficient way of sex for her..? Since she is craving for multiple orgasms .. i think your tongue will grow numb and stiff from the endless licking.. maybe she needs a better cock…maybe she wants some rough sex.. maybe she wants to push you to the brink of insanity.. maybe she needs her pussy fully filled up.. by another man.

19. AnonJohn97

AnonJohn97 Member

Local Time:
    She hasn't even suggested a strap on yet, I feel cuckoldry would be a big jump

20. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    @Andy88 - I like reading your messages often, but maybe you are a little too obsessed with cuckolding. AnonJohn97's girlfriend is just having a good time taming a lion. There's no indication she is looking to cuck him. Don't give the poor guy any unnecessary concerns.

subrick and bondinchas like this.
  21. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Opps… :p zipppp
    Cc mr john

22. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    First of all, you seem like a great boyfriend! The way you choose to do this because you love your girlfriend, even though you are madly frustrated, is commendable. It seems like you have a great relationship, and you are showing your love and respect for her for allowing her to lock you up. You have my deepest respect!

My impression is that the reasons for wanting to keep the man in chastity varies greatly.

I was the one to bring up chastity in our marriage, as I felt that my masturbation habbit really killed intimacy. Today, 2 years + later, it is clear that I was right. We are significantly closer now, and intimacy (both physically and emotionally) has improved greatly. My wife really likes practicing chastity, probably more than me. Of course she is better able to explain why, but I will try to sum up some of the reasons she has told me:
    1) I don't think she gets off by denying me, but she think it is beautiful and romantic that I give my sexuality to her, despite my sacrifice.
    2) She likes to see me frustrated. Sometimes it makes her excited, but most times she just thinks it is cute.
    3) She says chastity makes her feel much more free. Often she will just decide that I will spend the evening watching her favorite show with her. Another example was just the other night: I tried to do a Sudoku (for more or less the first time in my life). When I was half done, she joined in. But we were to tired to finish it, so we went to sleep. The same night, my wife woke up and finished it. She later explained: "First I thought you had the right to finish the Sudoku you started, but then I thought: it doesn't matter because I want to finish it and we are practicing chastity, so I can do whatever I want!"

I think there might be more to the list, but these are some I know because she told me. And as you said, when I am frustrated it really helps to know that chastity makes her life better. She is the most amazing person I have ever met, so she really deserves that I keep chaste for her.

What I would think about if I were you, is where your limits are. My most important limit is that we are exclusive. I am happy that my wife 100 % agree.

23. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Your girlfriend is not some fucktoy for your dick.

You will only be truly happy when she is, not when your dick is.

She knows this, wow, you are so lucky.

bondinchas likes this.
  24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    Ok, try this technique to give yourself pleasure while going down on her without PIV.

It's something I never used to do, I started doing it just to make her feel good while I was being denied while we were having sex under the covers, but it became part of what we do and now sometimes I even dry orgasm from it with her when she orgasms from receiving oral.

What is it?
    Just making noises as if I was reaching a climax and cumming myself., even though to start with I wasn't.

When giving oral, when you feel her excitement rising, start moaning (but don't stop giving oral) in increasing intensity until she cums. All you're trying to do is to fake it, trying to convince her that you're reaching orgasm together. It makes it more enjoyable for her, after a while, you will both associate the noises with cumming to a climax, and cum together. You effectively reprogram yourself to orgasm not from any physical stimulation, but from the scenario of giving oral and making the sounds of cumming yourself. When doing this I often dry orgasm with her, and have occasionally ejaculated, but when that happens it's always more like a ruined orgasm.

What's interesting in our case was that before we seriously got into male chastity, my wife was previously quite reserved in bed and made little noise, but since I started producing noises on cue for her orgasm when giving her oral, she's become more vocal too!

PS.
    Leave your penis out of this. Make her happy and make her believe you're happy, and you will be.
    Yes, hard to get your head around before you've experienced the pleasure, but stick with it, it's worth it. (and there's no such thing as "never". You can always go back to the old lifestyle if you really want to)

subrick and borbulls1961 like this.
  25. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    @bondinchas that's a good trick. Unfortunately, I think this guy has proven to be a fake. He was called out on another thread and he has disappeared. I would save your advice for someone more worthy of it. But hopefully others will still read it and get something from it.

borbulls1961 and bondinchas like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice