Getting her sexual appetite and his chastity under one roof

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Eric Ny, May 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    We are curious, how in FLR, members of the CM, especially leading Ladies, combine their sexual appetite with the chastity of their male partners? Don’t the chastity of their male partners turn into the chastity of the ladies. Doesn’t the satisfaction of the Lady imply a breach of chastity of their submissive male? How can I satisfy my lady while being locked, beside oral?

2. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Fingers, vibratory, strap on to name but a few.

3. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    It is a challenge. Partly due to the fact that after being locked for a long period of time, you may not want to give in to an orgasm. Sounds strange, but it is true.

Remember, it is all about her. If she wants sex, and for you to come, do it. Bringing you to climax may be very important to her, for her fulfillment.

In the meantime, free of your need to climax, get creative and focus on her. Yes, your fingers, tongue, toys, and a strapon for you to wear. You can still have sex with penetration if you learn how not to come. Condoms and sprays can help.

Take your time and don’t push her. It is very special to bring her to climax without her having to worry about you. I prefer it to my own orgasm.

It seems to be common, that her desire to be intimate may increase now that you are locked. So study up, ask questions, and best of all, practice!

ray-69, Eric Ny, tiruh811 and 2 others like this.
  4. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Her pleasure doesn't revolve around my penis. I understand some couples are different so I guess that's why long term chastity works for us. She honestly doesn't need my penis. We have three kids, my penis no longer serves a purpose to her. It was easily replaced by a high end dildo.

5. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    You posted this under Female Led Relationship. If she wants to let him out of chastity twice a day for her pleasure, it’s her prerogative. If he’s in chastity at all times she is not using him, Then he’s caged almost all of the time. No conflict. Unless of course the male wants chastity done his way. In which case it’s a male led relationship. The above is entirely my opinion (well and the opinion of my wife).

rox, Eric Ny and tiruh811 like this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    The biggest issue that we've had is that I want sex twice a day, every day. My wife is happy with four or five times a month. Something had to give.

So we compromised: Now we have sex whenever she wants it and however she wants it, and in exchange, I don't get many orgasms and I obey her every desire.

Simple.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    She gets what she wants, when she wants, how she wants.

8. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    As @LesterBallard stated... it's what she wants when and how.
    if you are in a FLR, yoir lack of orgasms and or lack of freedom to get hard and being caged is making her happy. You ask how you can please her besides oral... Again... it's what SHE wants...
    She may decide she wants PIV from you but decide to numb you and make you wear a rubber.. She will cum from PIV with you but you stay orgasm free.. She may love training you to be the best pussy licker she's ever had.
    She may find it best you wear a strapon while caged and allow you permission to stretch and fill her sex, giving her big orgasms without the worry of you shooting off and going limp.. Rather giving her what SHE wants...
    So... sexually you ask what you can do to please her.. those are just a few you may find on your journey...
    Some (Not All) couples journey down the path of where the wife takes in a bull or bulls.. Again, not for everyone but there are so many ways your lady will be sexually satisfied even though your caged and locked. Trust me.

ray-69, rox, tiruh811 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
  10. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
  11. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife doesn't much care about my chastity, and doesn't much care about sex or what I could do for her (which is, apparently, not much).

She does, however, get whatever she wants, when she wants, without exception. That isn't confined to sex.

tiruh811 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  12. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    This has been the biggest challenge we have with chastity play. My wife has a very high sex drive and while she has many orgasms from my tongue, she prefers piv and isn’t crazy about the many dildos and strap ons we have. However, she also likes dominating me and enjoys my behavior while caged. So our typical month will have me locked and denied roughly half the time, varying between a few days up to 10-14 days. The longest she’s kept me locked and denied has been an 18 day stint and recently a 15 day, with a few times being allowed to enter her and give her orgasms and then it’s back in the cage.
    It has worked for us for a couple years now, and while I’m curious to try a 3-4 week or more lockup, I’ve given up total control to her and whatever she desires, she deserves.
    I’m sure the more you two experiment and talk about what you each enjoy and expect, you’ll find a routine that works. Good luck and have fun!

13. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Each chastity relationship is unique, what works for one won't work for another.

If the female in a female led relationship is satisfied, then however your relationship is orchestrated is right for you.

My wife also likes my penis / balls and likes PIV and she will instruct me to remove my cage the night before so that everything is in tip top condition (we are morning sex people 99% of the time).

Locking up and denial is only good if she doesn't feel denied. My wife likes toys (dildos / wands) and will happily allow me to pleasure her to multiple orgasms, but she feels guilty not reciprocating regardless of how many times I've told her that I am okay if she doesn't.

A long lock up period for me usually involves the timing of her monthly. This seems to be the one time where she is somewhat glad I'm locked up and not expecting a handjob/blowjob when she can't be satisfied herself. Longest period so far for me is 3 weeks. Once I've made it past 2, the 3rd is a breeze but I've not gone beyond that yet.

Eric Ny, tiruh811 and true42 like this.
  14. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife still enjoys sex and even PIV, but she craves intimacy even more. Chastity does provide her all facets and is one of the best tools to help her achieve her goal. My primary release was masturbating or our weekly romp in the bed. Being caged has changed my behavior, I can now sit in the hot tub at night with her and its all about holding her and talking. If she needs release, she just hops up on the side of the tub and pulls my head in between her legs to please her. It becomes all about her, I remain locked. If she wants to make love she has one of her girl friend to share that experience, if she wants to fuck, she unlocks me.

15. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    In our case we do this.
    I am available at her will when she wants and I have to be ready to please her at any time, even if it is once a month I am ready the whole month.

She loves a lot PIV and I have to arouse her first with her fantasy, mine no longer exist now.

I use numbing with lidocaine and condom, I stay hard long and feel nothing, no way to cum or enjoy it for me.
    But I can do the PIV the way she like better than a dildo, that she find not good enough, she prefers "meat" as she says.

She hate someone cumming in her, and condom and numbing is here for and she is happy of it. My pleasure, especially from dick is now irrelevant to her goals.

So we can have frequent PIV and stay chaste, of course accident happens and I learn the dose of lidocaine to use, the time it works for me and all of this to succeed.

but yes, you can have it both.

hardbodysub, Xileh, Eric Ny and 3 others like this.
  16. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    9:51 PM
    Good question. There are at least 2 answers I can think of: 1) Every couple is different. Some, like my wife/KH and I) haven't had PIV in almost 5 years. BUT, she has had more orgasms(from my hands, mouth or toys) in those 5 years than she did in the previous 25, and is very happy with that situation. 2) For most of us in this community, "control" is a better descriptive term than "chastity." Meaning, the female has control of the couple's sexual behavior. That control may and often does include some degree of male chastity, but not always. If she wants him to be in chastity, he is. If she wants his penis inside her, it is. Hope that makes sense.

17. RobMan

RobMan Member

Local Time:
    For my wife-Mistress-Keyholder, BEFORE my lockup, we purchased a RODEOH that is basically a pair of boxers which hold a dildo.
    We purchased a life like dildo, very similar in girth to me but slightly longer, as she would always beg for deeper, when we had PIV sex.
    She loves it, she scream, moans and pulls my hair now when we use it. They are very easy to just slip into, no straps etc.
    The life like part is key as it feel like the real thing, not a hard plastic thing.

18. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    As many guys said, it depends on a relation because every woman and every relation is different.

What I could add is that a KH's perspective may change after a time and it is our case. Formerly, my Wife loved PIV sex and she unlocked me even a few times a week to please her with my cock, however, it did not mean that I had an orgasm then. Not earlier than the beginning of this year I was sure that PIV sex is her favourite and I will have it always. How wrong I was! And how I overestimated the importance of my cock for her! Now I am almost permanently locked and my Wife has usually no interest in my cock and PIV. She still admits that she prefers my cock to vibrators, but she loves my chastity and is not going to unlock me. Vibrators and my tongue and fingers are pretty sufficient for her.

Thus, if you think that she really needs your cock to satisfy her sexual apetite and it will never change, you can get surprised one day as I did.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice