Emergency key ideas

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Rick Jorgensen, Aug 8, 2021.

1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    well least you wont lose it then.

bondinchas likes this.
  2. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    #27 archie, Mar 11, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
    ok i’m an IT guy and as such, i’m very analytical. my wife is my KH. we at first considered the “emergency key” thing, but honestly can’t come up with a valid use-case.

for example:

* i had a nut slip. suck it up buttercup and deal with it til you and your KH are back together
    * my cage is hurting/burning/rubbing/etc. dude you locked your cock, see above
    * i am in a situation that is otherwise uncomfortable. time for you to own it dude
    * medical emergency. ok name it. you can’t? yeah neither could we. if i show up at an ER with some dick affliction, i promise you they will cut it off

if something is worth doing, do it all the way, or don’t do it at all

you still want an “emergency key”? carry some bolt cutters

i keep editing this….

look i have a vintage Corvette and i love to go tooling around the countryside in it. first off, that’s a thrill in and of itself. 2nd it’s a thrill that i’m all alone and out there, all by myself and keyless. 3rd and most ridiculously, i fantasize that a hot 19yo girl sees me and my Vette and wants a ride so she can suck my dick while we’re driving along, but damn my cock is locked and i don’t have the key! is that an emergency use-case or what ?!?!?

bondinchas likes this.
  3. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:

Something happens and balls start turning blue and cold or something shifts or breaks on the cage and you're in massive amount of pain. You're at work. Do you risk your job and leave to go home and still have to drive while still in mass amount of pain? Or do you unlock and figure out what the issue is when you get home? My choice would be the second option.

I'm only in my second week now of experimenting so things are still new to me. Finding the perfect fit, experimenting with different cages etc. So for safety reasons I definitely want an emergency key on me. I agree for discomfort and embarrassment reasons well suck it up. But if something is legitimately wrong my wife and I agree that it would be best to unlock and reassess the situation.

bones_bones, bondinchas and archie like this.
  4. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:

ok i can see that. i’ve had to make on the fly adjustments to a new cage for various reasons, so i agree that’s valid.

however, once you’re dialed in and “locked on”, there should be no need for an emergency key. i go everywhere and do everything without one.

live a little

bondinchas and James1990 like this.
  5. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    I agree with Archie.

Once you get things fitting right and you have no need for adjustments for, lets say a week. You can go ahead and secure the "emergency" key somewhere.

Even self locking like I do, its a different feeling when i have a key and when all the keys are locked away. Much more exciting and frustrating when there is no key at all and you just have to wait out the timer. unless your in a PA device no chastity is truly secure, and if you are the least bit handy with tools even a PA device is trivial to get off if you need to. but that extra effort and destruction of the device is enough of a turn off to prevent you from doing it unless it was truly an emergency.

archie likes this.
  6. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    I keep my emergency key on my key ring with my car and house keys, etc. however, it is wrapped in tamper seal stickers that make it obvious if I was to use to use the key. She keeps the extra supply of stickers, so it’s not like I can break the seal, use the key, then go put on new stickers. Plus, over time a shiny new sticker looks very different than the one that’s been on there for months already.

And for those saying there’s no need for an emergency key. You do you and your mileage may vary, but do some reading about ER mishaps or talk to doctors / nurses. Ask about how easy it is for them to cut off the unique metal wedding rings, titanium, etc.

A lot of ERs don’t even have the tools to cut steel, and have to wait for the fire department to come in. With saws. That produce a lot of heat. On your neat little bits. It takes all kinds, and lots here have very different interests than myself, which is all good. Just something to keep in mind for those that are new.

jemima likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Mistress has sayed to me that i have got emergence key but She has got it safe somewhere.

8. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    My KH wears one key around his neck. The spare is hidden somewhere at home. I have a safeword to learn it's location in case of an emergency. I can't really envisage ever needing to use the safeword though.

9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I have never considered I’d need an emergency key… we use a key safe and if I was ever in real trouble she could send me the code. If she’s truly no longer available than her dying thoughts can at least be that she’s given me the life of chastity I once begged for :)

10. chastityHopeful

Local Time:
  11. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) holds onto both keys. Most of the time one is in her purse or around her neck and she has the other one someplace in the house. I have no idea where it is.
    About a month ago, we went out to shop and most of the time I ask her if she has her purse. This time I had my wallet, so she left her purse at home. About half way to the store she tells me that she left her purse at home and we were without a key. I had a few seconds of panic. She thought the whole thing was funny. I guess I know the one key is in her purse, and if I really needed it, I could go into her purse and get it.

12. Pinnie

Pinnie Active member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    What is clever?

Link goes to Etsy, & they are sorry - but this item is unavailable..

13. Pinnie

Pinnie Active member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Ah..

OK, I'm so slow today..

but then I do have C-19 atm

14. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    we have 4 keys, one is around her neck, the second is on the kitchen shelf in a glued shut glass jar, one in each car in a glued shut baby food jar. All are secure, the first one is always on her, the remaining 3 you must shatter the jar to free them.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    We have two keys and they are both key in a lock with a padlock on it. The key to that padlock is always on my wife’s keychain. So unless I cut the padlock or learn to pick locks, I should never be able to get the box open unless she allows me to.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  16. Myola's subbie hubby

The Land Down Under, in F'N Q
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    We've tried a few cheap ebay devices now so have quite a few spare keys. One key is around my Mistresses neck on a silver chain, all but one of the rest are locked in a safe. The other one is wrapped in paper that mistress has written on and has been wrapped in cellotape to make any tampering evident. I carry it in the inside pocket of my motorcycle jacket. I ride to and from work, about 80kms a day. We've decided that if I have an off it would be better if I have access to a key to remove my cage before I go into the emergency department, or, if it's really bad, at least the ED staff will be able to unlock me.

17. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Mine is on my keychain. Our agreement is my kink shouldn’t inconvenience her. She’s not interested in being a jailer and I’m not tempted to cheat because then I would lose out living the chastity lifestyle I crave. In my youth this probably wouldn’t have worked, but now the thrill of chastity is in the brain and in the relationship for me, not the orgasm.

bones_bones and Lazlo Toth like this.
  18. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    I have seen a lot of people use old prescription pill containers with two holes drilled in it and a security tag looped through the holes. I do feel like there are always emergencies people have that could require quick removal. Also I have seen those required to be in verification photos if the keyholding is long distance. Chastity is about trust there are plenty of ways to cheat no need to not have access to a key if needed.

19. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Both keys are in a combination lockbox that my wife keeps in her end table beside the bed. She's the only one that knows the combo. We don't worry about an emergency because my device uses a small padlock that could probably be broken and can be cut off with small bolt cutters.

While chastity is not her idea and she'd be okay with me removing the cage as long as I could restrain myself, she is understanding the need for it. She's quite willing to keep the keys for me and is very careful with keeping the combo a secret.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  20. Deleted member 97201

This is what I use. I carry it with me.

Attached Files:

bones_bones likes this.
  21. Deleted member 97201

Should you as the one caged come up with the idea on how your key holder secures the key or just give them the key?

22. Deleted member 97201

:/ I wonder how that works if it’s still attached to the cage :/

23. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    When not self locked, we use a few home made key safes from a piece of stainless steel tube.
    Secured Keys upload.jpg

bondinchas likes this.
  24. SETI

SETI Member

Local Time:
    IMHO if you are using a key for any reason it ‘s not an emergency, bolt cutters on the other hand might be the answer to an emergency.

25. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    I voluntarily relinquished my emergency key some time ago. Both keys now reside on Goddess' necklace, which is usually locked in her drawer (biometric) along with her wand.

SETI likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice