Emergency key ideas

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Rick Jorgensen, Aug 8, 2021.

1. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Why is this so complicated? Just have a key handy and don't use it for anything other than an emergency situation... and he honest about it if you do. Does no one have any self control?

Lckdnpnk likes this.
  2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I'm in my 60's but just started with chastity recently. I have a padlock that could be broken open with a little care so that it wouldn't cause physical damage. But I've had devices previously that had the internal locks too. I've not had an emergency in all of my life that would have necessiated needing a key. I think my wife realizes this too even though we've never had a discussion about it. She has no problem going out-of-state on a trip without taking the keys and I don't think she'd think twice about it if I had a different lock type. We keep the keys in a secure lockbox that only she has the combination to. The idea that I can't make a unilateral decision to remove the cage for any purpose appeals to her even though she is willing to let me have the key for almost any reason.

3. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    I have been thinking exactly the same…

4. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    For me It's not complicated, It's a step in the right direction. Giving up my emergency key was giving up the option of self control, and putting that control into Goddess' hands. We both enjoy that power exchange. Realistically, we both know I can escape the cage if I wanted to. I remind Her every now and then that it's not real without a piercing, but it's ultimately up to Her if and when She chooses real chastity for me.

littleguy3 likes this.
  5. Lckdnpnk

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    I like the idea as well. When I was conceiving what our dynamic might look like, I came up with a set of Protocols for myself to follow. One of the most important ones is that I never touch her key without verbal permission. I am also never to use the emergency key for any unauthorized purpose and I must report it’s use immediately if it becomes necessary. Misuse of the keys, to my mind, would be the most grievous violation of trust in this game and deserving of severe discipline (whatever that means in your dynamic). I have an emergency key on my person and eventually it will be secured in a tamper-evident manner; but for now it is on my key ring while I’m getting used to wearing a metal device 24-7.
    We are the same as far as her giving me the key any time if I were to ask. I just don’t ever ask. I really want to play the game and I’m not going to do anything to screw that up after the wait to get to this point!

Rectrix likes this.
  6. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    I guess there's a psychological kick for some people if they don't know where the key is? It might not feel like the same level of control.

Iron78, bondinchas and littleguy3 like this.
  7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    We have been at this for about 8 months now so I feel comfortable that I have the self control now to keep an emergency key. But early on, my addiction took over and I used a vibrator to cheat when my wife wasn't around; I might have used a key if I'd had access to one. After a couple of days, I confessed and asked her to hide the vibrator. The urges to cheat don't come very often anymore but I'm grateful I don't have the temptation to use the key when an urge strikes. I feel safe and that's comforting. Feeling safe is a big reason why I'm still caged 24x7.

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  8. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    I just had a unique situation arise. Goddess left the house last night. This morning I had an appointment that required cagelessness, and I won't see her again until tomorrow morning, at which point I will be meeting her and the kids at a theme park (that has metal detectors.) She hid the keys before leaving and then told me where they were this morning so I could unlock before today's appointment. But now I have all day and night to get myself in trouble. My on the fly solution was to immediately lock back up, put the keys into an empty prescription bottle, and glue it shut with plastic bonder. It can't be opened, it will need to be broken, and it has unique information printed on the bottle that cannot be replicated. Then I sent pictures.

littleguy3 likes this.
  9. Lckdnpnk

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Talk to her. Tell her what you experiencing. Establish accountability and let her help you. Coming clean will take the temptation down a couple of notches because it won’t be a secret anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice