Didn't Expect That To Work...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ncsub5150, Jun 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. ncsub5150

ncsub5150 Member

The Carolinas
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    We all know that cumming while in chastity can be a challenge. I had been known to use a wand to "get there" but my wife/domme forbade that awhile back.

I have tried cumming from anal and just can't on my own. The only time that's happened was with her pegging me and she hasn't done that with me locked in quite awhile.

Aside from unlocking for hygiene/cleaning/trimming etc., she's been unlocking me typically every Sunday and giving me a HJ, so it's not been that I've gone a very very long while without an orgasm, but it's only by day 2 or so that I'm really noticing it and this week was no different, with me being quite horny already on Tuesday.

So I'm sitting at my desk in my home office, and during some downtime I had Fetlife and discord open and goofing around, and then I opened Literotica and started reading a few cuck/fetish/chastity stories ...

I'm uncut, and so the main cage I wear actually has a pretty wide slit that allows my foreskin to protrude out of it when my dick is trying to get hard. I don't know about everyone, but for me at least, it seems like I have a trillion sensitive nerve endings in mine.

So I'm reading and the cage is getting very tight, so I had a thought...i put my left hand down my panties and started rubbing the foreskin. In our play there's some SPH involved so it's easy for me to get in the subspace/sissyspace so I started working it and thinking of it as a clit-hood and rubbing it in that manner.

I wasn't expecting much except it to feel very good and make things worse for the rest of my week. Lo and behold though, in just a couple minutes it was definitely feeling like an orgasm was possible, and so I kept at it..going faster and pushing my finger deeper into the skin...

And then boom...I came, in much the same feeling that it would be with a wand, where it's sorta like a ruined orgasm but more intense but with the same dribbling results. I was honestly shocked as I started coming down from the high of what had just happened, and so quickly!

I ended up trying it again today just to see if that was a total fluke or what. I even checked the time and yep..happened again and in just under 2 minutes.

Anyways...just had to put this somewhere, and this is the only site/etc. I'm on that she doesn't read. LOL...I'll end up confessing it anyways as I'm horrible at keeping things from her.

Rectrix and hopefulhubby like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    It sort of ruins the magic when you realise how easy it is to make yourself orgasm. All the motivation from your frustrations suddenly no longer needed in the quest to satisfy your partner…

I’m sorry to hear of your loss.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I feel the same.

I know I can orgasm in the cage but I don't understand the point of doing so. It's like wanting to get fit by going running and then taking shortcuts to improve your time.

Jay Sub and IB-Chaste like this.
  5. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you need to move to a full belt to reduce access further ;)

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Retract foreskin?

7. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Been there, done that. The thing that stops you is the guilt afterwards.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  8. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Time to get circumcised, me thinks! Or she should think.

We had to get rid of the vibrator we had when I went into chastity because I cheated with it. We bought her Lelo Sona 2, a really nice clitoral vibrator. We played with it this morning. I tried it on my cage at full power. Nothing! Yet she can't handle more than 30% power when applied to her little girl.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Been there, done that. Masturbating in my cage is so frustrating because it's so reaffirming of how much we need to be in our cage. You probably need to find a cage with less access, perhaps even a fully-closed model not one with bars. And you need to confess -- having to admit to her you're still masturbating, with the attendant beta shame, may be one of the best deterrents.

littleguy3 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice