describe your last time in pussy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subcuckold, May 16, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Hi all,
    I'd like know how was your last time in pussy: you know was your last time? how you felt at that time, and how you feel thinking that today? there is something you should/would do and not did?

for me was very fast and humiliant as usual LOL.
    I knew was last time, she told me before and was very clear about that, I felt very exited and sadly at same time ; today thinking back I understand how much silly was thinking to be a "man" and sure was the right decision. I'd like stay more in her, to enjoy it as long as possible, but the excitement, the idea of the last time and his incitements made me faster than usual (if possible)

2. marco_polo

marco_polo New member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    i dont exactly remember the moment She decided i wont be in Her pussy again. It was about a year ago, She already had few lovers then. She used to cheat and cuck on me, and it was pretty obvious that since i cannot satisfy Her, i shouldnt be allowed to enter Her.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    She never makes promises so I don’t know if my last was my final. She’s talked about it but I panicked too much for her to make it permanent.

My most recent time was after 114 days of pussy denial. She had denied my cock her pussy for 177 days last year. But the most recent time was also my longest orgasm denial period so far.

She completely surprised me by taking off her pajama bottoms after I was unlocked and climbing on top of me. I did not expect it at all.

I begged her to hold still so I could enjoy it.

She held still and I got to feel being inside her. I relished my hands on her naked body.
    She rose up and down. I was quivering.

I started cumming on the third stroke.

Fortunately my orgasm lasted for a while. Maybe 10-20 seconds. Who knows. She enjoyed watching me and how flattened I became. I slept after she covered me with a blanket and kissed me.

I truly miss being inside her. I adored soaking in her pussy. It’s so perfect. I do wish I could last longer. But she enjoys how quick I’ve become. It doesn’t matter how long i last. She has all the power and control and enjoys that I have none.

In summary, I was too excited and I came within seconds of her moving. I wanted to stay inside her longer, and last as long as possible. Much like you did.

I’ve told her I miss having stamina. she verbally slapped me down for clinging to stereotypes about being “a man”. She doesn’t want me to keep control - she likes the power over me. She even told me not to try to be something I’m not. She told me straight out that really not interested in me being “manly”. Not at all. She doesn’t miss me fucking her hard. She told me she could keep me caged indefinitely.

For me I wish I had lasted longer and got to enjoy it more. I think knowing ahead of time would have brought me to tears, to be honest.

4. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Last time I was home (which for me, is infrequent). I was only home for a day and a half when called back into the field. The night prior with about three hours to catch a little sleep before getting ready to head to the airport, my wife asked if I'd like a "quickie." At our age, it's never a "quickie," but it became a choice between any sleep, or sex, which was an obvious choice. If I turned down the sex, I certainly couldn't sleep.

We tried a bit of foreplay, but she wanted to get to the main event. Slaves to astroglide, we applied as appropriate. I tried massaging her, but wasn't doing well, and she asked me to stop. We tried our usual missionary approach, to which she inquired, "is it in? I can't feel anything." Soon her hip was hurting, and presently I have an injured shoulder, and she suggested we try a different position.

She climbed atop, and while entertaining, it did little for her, and she soon suggested another approach. We tried from behind, unsuccessfully, and I tired quickly. I've been running on empty with very little sleep, a lot of time zone changes, and a near constant state of fatigue in varying degrees.

In the end, my performance was lacking. I did not do enough; she did not come, and I didn't either. She seemed annoyed, then disappointed, but expressed the disappointment in herself. I tried to explain that she'd been great, that the only one who should apologize was me, and I did.

My wife is reluctant to stop, even if she's uncomfortable, though I've often tried to communicate that I wish she'd pull the plug any time she's not into it. I've tried to encourage her to be comfortable to say no, or stop, or that's it, any time she chooses, or even to do it randomly, and certainly any time she's finished. My failure to come is interpreted as her not being stimulating or sexy enough, and I think she feels a sense of obligation to push on. At times, I've faked it, to preserve her experience, and in those cases, it seems to encourage her to come.

I guess the bottom line is that my sex life is neither spectacular nor the fodder for great stories, not particularly satisfying for either of us.

I must admit to myself that part of the attraction to chastity is that it's the consolation prize to being an underachiever in bed; if I can't ring the bell then perhaps it's best locked up. It's not something I'm proud of or that I'd aspire to; I view it as a fundamental failing. I've managed to father kids, and raised them. Things below don't work quite as they did, ever since a kidney stent and some surgery that passed through that way, but to be honest, I was never a dynamo or cassanova.

Chastity for me, and for my wife really, is just the time between sex. It's a long time, often, in part due to us, in part due to my work, but it doesn't preclude sex. It's just that we don't have it often, and chastity is the path between times. She chooses the times. I don't think she particularly looks forward to it, and I don't blame her, but I'm not really the grand prize when it comes to sex, anyway.

5. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Very careful very slow. Warmup of caresses n kisses Body touching all over. Oral given hotly softly roughly deeply followed by slow insertion of her hard hot cock into her ready moist womanhood. Gently touching spots n massaging her vagina w her flesh covered dildo. Using my scrotum as a handhold she moved me as she needed orgasming quickly. I pulled out still throbbing n unsatisfied but held her gently telling her how much I loved her. That was 7yrs ago give or take into an 11yr battle w/colon cancer. My once voluptuous hotwife now weighs 88lbs. With multiple invasive surgeries, chemo poison, n radiation those days are gone.
    So thats the last time. FYI... before cancer our lovemaking consisted of hours of multiple sessions in different positions hard n hot.
    Cancer suxs!

6. HusbandX

Local Time:
    Very sorry to hear of it. Cancer is the nightmare with endless night. My prayers for you both.

Arti_Rao and CuckeldBull like this.
  7. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    It has been so long ago I forget, but I am sure it was spectacular! The only thing I am allowed in is my Fleshlite artificial pussy!

danijean001, MissyB and locked17 like this.
  8. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    The last time for me was October 2020. Really what control do you have over your body after being locked 24 / 7 for 3 years. It was wonderful and over way to quickly. I do not know when the next time will be, and I do not know if there is going to be a next time . What we all have to remember is that we asked for this lifestyle and now we live it .

Rectrix likes this.
  9. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Been maybe once in last 3-4 years some don’t remember- I just remember she no interest so it ended early

subcuckold likes this.
  10. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    I am guessing this feeling is more common than we think. That is, women who feel that a particular man's penis cannot satisfy them that it should therefore not be allowed inside of them.

slave_aiden and SmallRyan like this.
  11. HusbandX

Local Time:
    My wife did say that in future, I can expect to be allowed to get close, then be denied, as she sees fit. She sounded like she meant it.

12. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    The last time I was in my wife was over a year and a half ago.. I injected Trimix to my dick to stay erect. Once rock hard, she told me to put numbing spray on it, roll a rubber on and then enter her while she was on her back and her pussy close to the edge of the bed..
    I barely felt anything but remember pounding away at her wet pussy as she came around 4-5 times until she had enough. I remained hard and numb for at least another hour after. No orgasm for me..
    So... My last time in pussy was basically a human dildo for her.

13. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    (Currently setting a new record, I think. Not planned. But we're talking weeks, not years.)

No idea how you guys do it.

On the other hand, I'm learning, and not by choice.

Well, I do choose to defer to her and to obey her, so I guess it's by choice. I just meant that I wouldn't choose to forego sex ...

... or would I? Now, I don't even know. If I knew it would make her happy? Yeah, I guess I'd choose it in a heartbeat, if it made her happy.

But right now, what makes her happy is having zero pressure to have sex, so she gets it whenever she wants it, which is not often. And the doting, loving, appreciative, respectful, obedient husband seems to be here to stay; she's training me good.

And oh man, I am so addicted.

14. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    Sadly while driving home 6 years ago my wife informed me that was not interested in any sexual relations. I can't remember exactly when the last time we had sex I think it was on holiday a couple of months previous.
    She has maintained this situation ever since. As I would never now try to initiate sex we no longer have a physical relationship.

subcuckold and Ron33 like this.
  15. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    This morning. Did not cum, even though she did. My performance was lacking.
    Unlike last night, when everything worked just fine. She got hers several times and me once, quite satisfactorily.
    So now I'm locked again, and hoping I'll do well when my lover visits me tomorrow.

homebody likes this.
  16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Been over 3 years inside. She mounted me at Easter weekend and gave me what amounted too my first ruined orgasm. She had spent considerable riding me with my small pinke at a low level semi hard. With no confirmation from her I believe she had 2 orgasms.

After that she asked if I was going to be able to do anything since I wasn't even getting a decent semi hard. I told I had been trying my best but didn't think I was going to be able to climax.

With that she declared " guess it's time I play with your boobies " With that she changed to a slow rocking rub as she pressed her hot wet vagina against me. She started using both hand to play with my breasts and nipples. I was moaning and whimpering as she manipulated me.

She got down to almost no motion except a slight slow rocking. She rubbed me off with almost no motion the moment I began to climax she stopped all motion except her hands , I began begging for her to stop it was fantastic but to intense. She kept working on my nipples.

"Well did you climax?" All I mumbled was, I still am I thought and to please stop pinching. She giggled and shortly finally took her hands away. I had finally stopped my spasms. I felt the additional warmth and wetness joining hers.

She then said " that should do you for another year or more " with a large smile. Behind that comment was "don't expect me to be doing this again anytime soon if at all, you're to much trouble "

17. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Hugs, mate. Sorry to hear that. Are you happy with the situation? Was the chastity before this, or starting then ...

CuckeldBull likes this.
  18. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    The last time was this past Saturday and the first time she toyed with me, the second time it was heaven. She has been planning a get together party for our circle, the last time we were all together was 15 months ago. We tried to open the pool last weekend to facilitate the Memorial Day event and the weather was not cooperating. On our attempt last weekend, it was 40 degrees and rainy and that put her in a foul mood. My release was scheduled to coincide with the opening but it was cancelled.

With nice weather planned, I spent Thursday and Friday cleaning up the pool area, took the dead leaves and twigs to the compost pile and put down fresh mulch and potting soil and plants in the pots. I even found time to remove the cover and shock the pool, the filter and heater were worked on during the winter and once the filter was connected it ran perfectly. All that remained for on Saturday was putting the winter cover away and rolling out the solar cover. My wife was so happy she gave me my sildenafil and had me in the shower by 4:00 PM.

The downside was she strapped me down to the bed on my back and had me tied off in the x-position. The next thing was the numbing spray and once it dried rolled a condom onto my cock. She slid over my face and once she had at least 2 orgasms, then slid down, lubed up the condom and slid over me. She may have had the ride of her life and was enjoying herself and while rock hard, was not getting the pleasure I hoped to receive. After she tired, she rolled off the condom, washed my cock down, and proceeded to play with me. It took a while before I felt things building and she pumped me until I came. It was not the best, but it did feel okay after 3 weeks of confinement.

We had dinner and after everything was cleaned up, took a soak in the hot tub. After a few minutes, she started to get a look in her eyes and I knew she was looking for me to take over. I pushed her up on the ledge and used my tongue for her pleasure and once she came I pulled her off and bent her over the side on her stomach. I mounted her doggy style and pumped for all I was worth until I shot my load.

A little while later she helped me get my cage back on and told me nothing for this week, but Memorial day is just 2 weeks away. I am scratching my head, there was no promise of release......

19. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I have recently learned the benefits of being a human dildo, and find it way more enjoyable than I thought I would.

I talked with a urologist some time ago about premature ejaculation, and he recommended some desensitizer spray. I have to say, it made a huge difference in restoring our sex life, and I highly recommend it for PE. You can still FEEL everything, but it takes that “trigger sensitivity” away and restores stamina.

Anyway, occasionally I use too much spray, and my wife will thoroughly and deeply orgasm with me deep inside her, and me enjoying every minute of watching and feeling her orgasm while I am not quite there. I have found that I am more than happy to just have her rest impaled on me, and then me NOT cum at all. At first one of us would finish me off, but the last few times where that has happened I’ve been much happier to not finish, and know that I pleased her. Like there was no need for me to orgasm to enjoy the sex. I find myself actually longing to just be the warm human dildo when she wants it. She knows that, and at first felt an obligation to help me cum. But now she is comfortable leaving me hard as she gets up to put her clothes back on.

20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I assume that the condom is required with the desensitizer spray? i.e. so you don't desensitize her? I've never tried this, but it sounds like a great solution to not lasting long enough for her ... sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, but I'd love to find a way to always last long enough (which might mean no orgasm for me, which would suck, but I'm steadily moving to the point where I can accept going without for any length of time if I am making her happy).

21. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I did some research and came across a brand “Promescent”, which I endorse 100%. It acts quickly (about 10 minutes, which is a bare minimum for foreplay anyway) and lasts an hour or two. It does not make me feel numb, it just takes that edge off that would trigger me so quickly.

But to your question. Promescent absorbs quickly and doesn’t seem to affect my wife at all. It is, for the record, oral safe; but my wife says it has taste and she doesn’t like it.

It is not the cheapest option, and you have to order it online at their site, but seriously, my PE was ruining our intimate life and it has been restored. It’s worth 10x the price just for the good it has done for our sex life.

It’s especially helpful when released and unlocked, for reasons you can work out on your own.

AllThatAllures likes this.
  22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s been that long I have forgotten the last time! I do remember that the decision hadn’t been made for me to be pussy free at that point, it was many months later after madam had began cuckolding me, that she announced it.

23. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    This brought up a good question for me. She used to have me in her every week or two with numbing spray / no O but hasn't done that for months. I asked her if this is over, because I really miss feeling her. She said "no" but now I fear that I planted a seed... only time will tell.

24. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    My wife lost all interest in sex after menopause and told me if we never had sex, she wouldn't miss it. I think last year we had sex about 5 times, this year so far, 2 times. I didn't cum inside the last 2 times.

Happytoplease and StubHub like this.
  25. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    It's sad isn't but I suspect menopause was behind my wife's decision and there really is not much the husband can do especially if it is a situation that she is not prepared to discuss with the husband or doctor

Happytoplease and Ron33 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice