describe your last time in pussy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subcuckold, May 16, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Yes voluntary chastity did start about then.

Ron33 likes this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    So, are you happy with being kept in chastity? You mentioned menopause and no more PiV ... does she help with your needs in other ways (or allow you to)?

I'd go crazy being cut off from sexual attention, but it seems (thus far, knock on wood) that I can survive without actual orgasms for a short while.

3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    For me her life physical changes ended our PIV activities over four years ago. We worked with her Doctor and she finally decided best option was to end PIV.

We are working to continue our relationship these days with her controlling what that is and chasity is part of her knowing she has complete control of what and how things happen.

Over the last months chasity has been part of us developing our relationship to a better place. We continue and she is developing her expertise in my control and behavior.

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Honestly, I don't remember the last time, because I didn't realize it was "the last time" in the moment. Our sex life had become pretty minimal until stumbling one chastity about 4 1/2 years ago. When we decided to give it a try, she said it would include no PIV, or she wasn't interested. I hadn't really been able to satisfy her in a long time, and she just didn't enjoy it anymore. And that is the way it's been ever since.

We both have come to love male chastity and have developed our own version of an FLR. We have no intention of going back, and I have accepted that I'll never again have vaginal intercourse, as long as we're both alive. She has mentioned in recent months that she misses PIV. However, since we started chastity play, I've gotten smaller and less able to maintain an erection, so I'm out as a possibility. (see below-this was from 2 days ago when my cage was off for cleaning) We have discussed the idea of her taking a lover (cuckolding), but haven't made that leap to date. But I'm pretty sure I'm done.

Attached Files:

locked17, SmallRyan and Arti_Rao like this.
  5. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    That sounded amazing! I tried the same thing with numbing cream a several condoms but couldn't maintain an erection with no sensation for me. The tri mix must work without any stimulation!! BRAVO!!

6. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Take a bull for happiness of both of you!

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    For me I was with a FWB. It was so so. I prefer her using her strapon, or cleaning her after she’s been with of her lovers.

My desire for using my cock is minimal. I really prefer to give oral, receive anal (peg or real) and clean up.

Rectrix and Arti_Rao like this.
  8. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    LOL. It has been so long I'm not sure I remember accurately. But, I would hazard to say warm, wet, soft. Does that sound right? heehee! Oh, and tight. I'm pretty sure i remember that right. :)

tomf_22033 likes this.
  9. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    We have no sexual activity at all.
    We are good friends enjoy each h others company have great holidays and four grownup children with 7 grandchildren. After a while one gets used to no sex.

Arti_Rao likes this.
  10. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    Psychological see other posts 're chastity it is now not a serious option for health reasons.

11. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    Auto correct is at it again. Don't know where psychological came from

12. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    March 2021 while on vacation. She allowed me to enter her warm and wet pussy on condition I could not cum. I had to take breaks to keep from cumming by eating her pussy then fucking some more. After her 2nd orgasm she handed me cage. After recaged She allowed me to worship her ass till she was ready to sleep.

13. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    This is how it was for us. Sex before marriage was all me giving her oral. Which she enjoyed immensely. After marriage she let me try piv a few times. But it always went the same way. I'd either cum very quickly or struggle to maintain an erection, go limp and the condom would come off.

The most recent time was late last year. I was trying to thrust into her and it went limp and was just brushing lamely against her pussy. She was polite enough to let me try for a while but then just started laughing a little saying honey honey its not working, I can't feel anything. It never works.

She didn't seem angry, just amused. She sat up to take a look and sure enough my dick had shrivelled up and there was loosely a condom hanging off. She took it off and threw it in a nearby bin. Then she gently guided my head down to her pussy, to give her oral.

I remember she was smiling throughout so I felt at ease that she wasn't upset by this, more amused.

Since then when we talk chastity or are locking up she sometimes will make little jokes about how my little penis is too scared of pussy and she'll tease the cage a little. I think she's been politely signalling she does not want to give it another chance.

14. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Since we agree for an FLR she now decide if we got for a PIV or not.

last time was 10 days ago, I feel nothing special as I was on lidocaine. We use it since more that a year now and it helps to make me think about pleasure in "other place than my penis". From a method to avoid thinking that penis+penetration into a vagina = male pleasure.

a few week ago I was allowed to do a PIV without being numbed (mostly because the tube was empty), she loves it as always but I did not feel it the way it was in past, like a few year ago. it was tasteless, not as good as in the past.
    Now I get my pleasure from being pegged (and I love it a lot), PIV is not the goal anymore for me, not arousing enough and the pleasure it gives seems to have fade away.
    So I get less frustrated when I do not do PIV.
    I am still attached to my old way of life and as she said, I still need some fempinism to clean me up completly, what she does every day. even if most of my manhood and male pride has gone away since long.

She still like it but it is for her pleasure only and I do it as requested rather as it was when I was more manly.

The fact is now if I met a girl who want PIV I didn't know if I will respond positivly for her anymore. Do I still know how to do to date? Not sure, I feel better in the confort of the mind cage that my wife made.

locked17, Lazlo Toth and SmallRyan like this.
  15. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    #40 JackStrap, May 19, 2021
    Last edited: May 19, 2021
    I did well, actually very well indeed. She was happy and had a good orgasm ... as well as did I, filling her up with my semen.

The funny part? We climaxed at the same time, as usually happens when we have sex. This is especially rewarding because she generally has lots of challenge reaching an orgasm (with her husband).

It was great knowing that "I'm on the edge, having tremendous amounts of pleasure but not in a hurry to cum, but cumming will happen when the time is right". We could have continued for a long time but something like 10 minutes was just as good as any other time, so off we went, to orbit, on a same rocket, together.

She told me that she feels my orgasm as part of her own and quite make the distinction where her pleasure ends and mine begins. Wonderful.

And after sex, cleanup and back inside Evotion Wearables #8 and it's been on since.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  16. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Yes, Trimix works without stimulation. The medication is injected at the 1-3 o'clock position of the dick. Once injected, the medication increases blood flow and induced erection. Depending how much is used, forced/induced erection will last 1-3 hours. As long as one only injected what Dr. recommended.

JackStrap likes this.
  17. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    It was a long time ago for me, last year, i seem to remember i was inside her pumping away and couldnt cum and started to go flaccid, thats when she told me my cock was useless and she wouldnt be taking my cock inside her ever again and so far she's been true to her word....I am allowed to fuck her with my tongue whilst she has her vibro or wand on her clit, she does like something in her pussy, as a reward i'm allowed to tongue fuck her ass, which i find very humiliating but love doing it

Lazlo Toth and SmallRyan like this.
  18. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    What an excellent description. I could simultaneously see the pain/amusement/finality of it all. Fate was somehow sealed at that moment. Thanks for telling us. I can so relate.

Rectrix and SmallRyan like this.
  19. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I was chained to the bed, collared, and was only to cum when my Wife allowed me to.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  20. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    Is there any other way? :)

true42 and CumSlut like this.
  21. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    We have been doing chastity for years, but I am allowed a release fairly frequently, usually a couple of times a month. That said, it has been 4 years since I was allowed PIV. It was on my birthday and she laid down and I entered her. After 3 strokes, she said I had had enough and to pull out. I was allowed to cum on her belly button and then lick it up. That was the last time and the last time ever, I had PIV sex. I really can't complain after hearing about some of you who have not had any release for a very, very long time.

subcuckold, Rectrix and Lazlo Toth like this.
  22. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I can't imagine sex without being controlled anymore. The only way I could imagine being on top is if being ordered to say to fuck another submissive while supervised by my Wife.

ugams and LukeVallentine like this.
  23. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    Nice training on her part.

CumSlut likes this.
  24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    It's been nearly a decade since I was on top. Before that it was infrequent more and more. 4 years since PIV. Never again.

CumSlut likes this.
  25. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    The last time I think was a few years. All I can remember of it was getting in feeling the warm wetness and cuming it last only seconds. Never have to worry about feeling it again so love this lifestyle would never change it

StubHub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice