Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    Oh, and 17 million dead....and counting. I think the covid shots are trailing communism (mao's purge, Stalin's purge, Hitler's holocaust) for total deaths.....but rapidly gaining ground. I suspect some day this will have been the world's worst genocide.

2. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    SEE MY POST #6622 ABOVE

I Don’t Know If ScrewTube Nuked The Tucker Carlson Video Or What … But Here It Is Again

Watch it while you can.

Dianna1395 and L-u-c-y like this.
  3. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
  4. LockedinNH2

LockedinNH2 Active member

New Hampshire U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Had covid a week ago. 2nd time. Had it way back in the beginning when the .gov first
    announced it .
    Wife has a job that mandated the vax. to young to retire she had no choice.
    Anyway. Both got covid a week or so ago. She was in all kinds of issues me stuffy head runny nose sore throat.

Glad the inoculation works.

The virus didn't cause any of this hard ache the government did .
    Don't forget it .
    Those on here from Massachusetts must have seen the adds from Boston about mail in voting saving the environment. !!!!!!!???? Really!!!! I thought it was to stop the spread?
    But let that bullshit simmer..... Its going to save the environment....?
    Twice the printing, has to be delivered to the post office, has to be sorted put on trucks ,
    You open the envelope inside is a ballot and two envelopes, vote put in one envelope then that one goes into another envelope, put in the mailbox , trucked from your house to p.o. , sorted, trucked to town/city hall,
    Let me know when the carbon footprint is shrinking from this .....
    And people fell for it.
    Sorry to side track.

5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Your observations are good ones. Thanks for adding them. We must never forget the garbage we are fed.

Slutty Susan and Dianna1395 like this.
  6. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    MASSIVE CORONAVIRUS VIRUS “VACCINE” STUDY EXPOSES THE LIES THEY TOLD US
    A massive study of 99 million Chinese Coronavirus vaccinated finds links to heart and brain problems. A relative risk ratio of 1.2 on safety is concerning. The study finds a risk ratio range of 2 to 3 … which is astronomical.

The best thing of being a “conspiracy theorist” is NOT suffering from myocarditis!

7. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    CDC Downgrades Chinese Coronavirus to Same Severity as the Flu… But Says You Must Keep Having “Vaccines”!

1A3A5FC9-4843-4CCF-A962-BEDFD5F9178C.jpeg
    The Center for Disinformation and Confusion (CDC) has downgraded the severity of the Chinese Coronavirus to the same status as the flu, calling for a “unified approach” to treating such conditions.

In a press release on Friday, the CDC announced it was simplifying its recommendations for treating the Chinese Coronavirus because the virus no longer presents a “significant threat.”

The release stated:

CDC released today updated recommendations for how people can protect themselves and their communities from respiratory viruses, including COVID-19.

The new guidance brings a unified approach to addressing risks from a range of common respiratory viral illnesses, such as COVID-19, flu, and RSV, which can cause significant health impacts and strain on hospitals and health care workers.

CDC is making updates to the recommendations now because the U.S. is seeing far fewer hospitalizations and deaths associated with COVID-19 and because we have more tools than ever to combat flu, COVID, and RSV.”

The release went on to say,

Today’s announcement reflects the progress we have made in protecting against severe illness from COVID-19,” said CDC Director Dr. Mandy Cohen. “However, we still must use the commonsense solutions we know work to protect ourselves and others from serious illness from respiratory viruses—this includes vaccination, treatment, and staying home when we get sick.”

Dear CDC,

FOAD.

Signed,
    America.

See:
    https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2024/p0301-respiratory-virus.html

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  8. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    THEY DON’T CALL IT “THE CLOT SHOT” FOR NOTHING

Neil Oliver + Dr. John …

9. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    I haven't dug too deep yet, but what they are talking about are not clots but amyloids.
    Amyloid refers to the abnormal fibrous, extracellular, proteinaceous deposits found in organs and tissues. Amyloid is insoluble and is structurally dominated by β-sheet structure.

Here is a study that found that the vaccine caused issue for people with amyloidosis
    https://journals.lww.com/hemasphere...response_after_initial_vaccination_for.6.aspx

It could be that the 20% of bodies they are finding were all predisposed to amyloidosis and the vax did its thing. Similar to people who may be predisposed to schizophrenia who may never experience until an environment insult triggers it.

From Google referring to the rate per year of the issue:
    Because amyloidosis is rare, the diagnosis is often delayed or the condition is not diagnosed. Therefore, it is difficult to know exactly how many people are affected by this disease. It is estimated that about 4,000 people in the United States develop amyloid and light chain (AL) amyloidosis each year.

10. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Here's an interesting article:

Frontiers | Brief research report: impact of vaccination on antibody responses and mortality from severe COVID-19 (frontiersin.org)

The upshot:

"in COVID-19 patients mortality rates were 37% (NVax, n=89) and 70% (Vax, n=23). Among COVID-19 patients, mortality rate was significantly higher among Vax vs. NVax patients (p=0.002)"

Now, in all honesty (and they also point this out), this is only one way to look at the puzzle. It could be that people who took the jab are just more likely to be less healthy, so are more likey to die. It could also be that the non-vax people end up in the hospital more often than the vax'd people. (this statement doesn't make sense to my little brain. Like, why would non-vax people go to the hospital earlier or more often?). It could be that when vax'd people and unvaxed people end up in the hospital, they're there for two different conditions. Vax'd covid is more dangerous than unvaxed covid even if they both get about as sick. There may be less an incidence of vax'd covid than non-vaxed covid. But we also kind of know you're just as likely to get covid whether your vax'd or not.

To me it basically says, if you get covid, and things get bad enough that you go to the hospital, you are less likely to recover than if you get covid, are sick enough to go to the hospital, yet haven't been vaxd.

Slutty Susan, Servus and Lazlo Toth like this.
  11. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    No single post for two weeks!
    What happened?

No news? Did the government arrest you because of spreading secret knowledge and whistleblowing?

R2002 and Dianna1395 like this.
  12. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    COVID is old news. Monkey pox for 2024

13. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    They already tried Monkey Pox as Covod was winding down...
    The reported cases of children and animals carrying it, when they were found to be adopted by "Party" members in the US, meant it had to be scrapped.

The UN also passed a resolution, stating the world was NOT controlled by a secret cabal of elite people. Strange thing, that, given the timing of the various events recently... Almost as if they're just keeping the sheep asleep. But maybe they went too far this time.

I wish more humans had a spine, or at least, balls. Sadly both are lacking in the domesticated human...

Antonio232 and Slutty Susan like this.
  14. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Thelast time I heard of monkey pox was, when covid was still active in media.
    I think two years ago or so.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  15. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Yes just as the chaos started to die down.
    Then it came out that an adopted child and a dog were carrying monkey pox, and they got derailed trying to rename it M pox so they wouldn't offend the perpetually offended classes.
    ‍♀️
    Thank God for their stupidity, but I fear they're working on the next few plagues already.

As a "conspiracy theory" - consider Revelation, in the Bible. Truly inspired, if used as a metaphor. (We hope it's not more literal, that it is more of an inspired take on how civilizations fall.) Consider that perhaps, this cycle has happened before, considering any sufficiently advanced technology is seen as magic, by those who don't know what they're seeing. (Consider Magic Carpet stories; could they just be early aircraft? Or do they predate aircraft by centuries? I don't know, the world became "modern" at different rates in different places. Recall the "iron horse" meant the engine of the train. Consider the early concepts of cannons, said to be invented by the Devil himself; black magic at first, right? So with parallels established...)
    Maybe in one form or another, this has already happened before, destroying a culture (or 50) to make a sacrifice or an offering or just to destroy the "useless eaters."
    Very upsetting, really, but not impossible. And then Revelation, with the various plagues and wars and global unrest and famines - which parallel the Russian revolution, the Maoist revolution, the French revolutions (technically more than one - Robespierre took advantage of the unrest, and there were TWO Napoleon monarchies) - and we see the trend again, as the EU shuts down farmers in favor of the big CAFOs (campaign contributions) as well as Oregon State (and the US as a whole, Oregon just the worst at the moment) tried to shut down backyard gardens (and the US Dept of Agriculture wanted everyone to register their backyard vegetable plot! And there are already rules against chickens in most states, limits to how many and where and how - which the CAFOs are exempt from.)

Maybe it's for the best; we've had our time in the sun, we need to end the New Rome / Fourth Reich (what you get when you import the scientists who worked for Mr. 88 - using "code" to not offend - you import ALL their ideas, AND we imported high ranking officers, too, PLUS we have a certain President writing love letters to Uncle Joe Stalin...)
    Maybe we NEED the hard reset, but I can't see how it will go well for the mass of humanity. We're probably a decade at most from chips being implanted into human brains, which could control the brain. See the implants so far, cochlear, retinal, still experimental last I heard - but surprisingly, no longer talked about. Consider the security in many places, restricting physical and virtual access, ability to take documents out, etc; how many non-military work in high security corporations, where you cannot even have a cell phone with you, or use it while at your desk? Who knows WHAT is current, and what has been done already?
    But I KNOW we've been the test subjects, and the military is even worse with abusing service members.

Interesting times, indeed.

*: CAFO = Commercial Animal Farm Organization, I think it is, and they want to classify a backyard chicken coop as a CAFO now, but they're FINE with the factory farm approach from their Big Agriculture donors, like ConAgra. Only the citizens get harassed, and the State has limitless resources to attack, while you must fight with both hands tied behind your back.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  16. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I admit it’s tough to maintain the outrage. After all, the same clowns who brought us the Covid shots are busy screwing other things up.

let us never forget, however.

17. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, distressing. But it is really only through hubris that we think it should be any different. In this country (US) we have been fortunate to be founded with the notion, "All men (and women) are created equal". But that is only a recent phenomenon and very rare indeed. I suspect there are many people in the political class that regret that foundation and have been working hard to change that or water it down. I see them as envious of governments that rule the population as serfs. A population that exists to serve their masters and have a life only while it serves those masters.

Whether there will be means to revolt against such forms of government in the future remains to be seen. I know on various social media platforms, those defending the second amendment are already mocked with the opinion, "What good are your guns anyway? Do you really think they will defend you against a determined central government?" On the other hand, they must be a threat to the government or there wouldn't be such a concerted effort to deny the right.

It will be an interesting future for our children. I am not an optimist. Each generation is the keeper of the culture for the next and I lament that we have not done a good job. The government has been successful at dividing us so that we fight against each other rather than common threats. They have dumbed us down, addicted us to destructive lifestyles, made us weak. My belief is this is where faith is required. Whatever the outcome, we still have our God. We can do what we can to preserve our beliefs, and strengthen our families. Civilization has had threats in the past.

18. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    I'm not a religious person, but I liked your post : )

19. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    (UN) SAFE and (IN) EFFECTIVE

The Public Health Care / Big Pharma Industrial Complex are still claiming the Chinese Corona vax is “safe and effective”. Yet somehow Dr. Pierre Kory, M.D., treats hundreds of patients who’ve been badly injured by it. Why is no one in the public health establishment paying attention is the question being asked by Tucker Carlson.

The government's lack of interest in the deaths tells you ALL you need to know; nothing to see here … move on. Finding out that your country did this to you is like somebody telling you your parents were happily plotting your demise!

20. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    This podcast from Dr. Michael Nehls I originally saw on Tucker Carlson (paywalled ) yesterday; Found it today on Epoch Times. It is a must listen if you want to understand why so many jabbed people become so defensive ,if not combative when anyone tries to engage them in a meaningful conversation about anything contentious. Experienced it Easter at the family dinner when asking my 6X jabbed sister in law went off, and it got ugly. What Dr. Nehls says is that the ever changing, often contradictory official narrative was all by design. When the spike crosses the blood brain barrier, it begins to alter the brain, its memories, and ability to think. Every new narrative causes the jabbed to internalize it as new information they need to remember, but only if an existing memory is deleted, Keep the cycle going long enough, and their only reality is the one they are being told. 1984 on steroids. Highly suggested you watch this. And FYI, he said at the end the single most important thing for a jabbed person to take to reverse some of this is lithium,.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/dr-michael-nehls-how-changes-in-our-brain-make-us-more-susceptible-to-indoctrination-5571445?utm_source=Morningbrief&src_src=Morningbrief&

21. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    CDC Releases Hidden Trove Of Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Injury Reports

The U.S. Centers for Disinformation and Confusion (CDC) has (begrudgingly - screaming and kicking) released previously hidden reports of serious adverse events following Chinese Coronavirus vaccination.

The 780,000 reports were received shortly after the Clot Shots were rolled out, and show people experienced a wide range of post-vaccination problems, including heart inflammation, miscarriages, seizures, facial paralysis and tinnitus.

The first 2 batches of reports totaled some 780,000 reports from 523,000 people!

You know who didn't get facial paralysis, heart inflammation, miscarriages and seizures?

Purebloods!

And according to the lying, deceptive CDC if we didn't get injected we were all gonna DIE.

See:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/cdc-releases-hidden-covid-19-vaccine-injury-reports-5617872

22. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    SOMETHING ELSE TO PONDER

“Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas. They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having.

They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes. They did what others could not, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only ones.

Banned from their families' tables at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, had no more money ... but they didn't care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciation, betrayal and humiliation ... but they kept going.

Never before in humanity has there been such a "casting", now we know who are the best on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.

That's you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, astronauts and geniuses could not withstand. You are made of the stuff of the greatest who ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who glow in the dark." ~ Fernando Lopez-Mirones (Spanish biologist and filmmaker)

PUREBLOODS SALUTE!

Lazlo Toth, Zevon and Dianna1395 like this.
  23. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Here We Go: Moderna Developing mRNA Vaccines for Multiple Diseases Reportedly Linked to the Clot Shot

Last week, Moderna announced progress on several mRNA-based vaccines for diseases, including many reportedly linked to the Chinese Coronavirus clot shot.

The Defender (published by Children’s Health Defense) has reported that three of these shots in question, the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), Varicella-zoster virus (VZV, chickenpox and shingles), and Norovirus have advanced to “pivotal late-stage development.”

The Defender notes that multiple reports have linked COVID-19 clot shots to both shingles and EBV.

Ironic isn’t it? Soon BIG PHARMA will have a vaccine for vaccine side-effects?

See:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/moderna-mrna-posts-pipeline-progress-153800956.html

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/moderna-mrna-vaccines-diseases-linked-covid-shots/

24. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  25. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice