Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    The humor is there. Do you suppose this result was real? The San Bernardino part was legit, if they were faking they might have gotten the area code/address wrong.

I admit I derive great pleasure spewing the phrase "Imagine how bad it could have been." I use it for so many things. I spill food on the floor and my wife groans......"Imagine how bad it could have been."

I am sure Robin Williams in The World According to Garp would have enjoyed the phrase too. As his character famously said he'll buy that house after a plan crashed into it: "Imagine the chances of that happening again!"

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  2. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
  3. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
  4. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Jeff Childress calls this the most important court decision of the year, so far. A Texas federal court ordered the CDC to publish the results of the 7.8 million people who filed vax incidents on the V-Safe mobile app site. it was designed as an easier way to do the VAERS filing. However, the CDC shut it down last May, and has stonewalled the release of the documents until now. They wanted 59 years to download it. Been talking to Pfizer I guess. The judge gave them 1 year, and ripped them up and down in his report, in legalese of course. Too long to copy and paste, but here is the link. It takes up most of his daily report, and is well worth reading.
    https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/safe-friday-january-12-2024-c-and

5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Agreed.

it’s the perfect scenario for the bandits:

1. Get most people to take shots that compromise your immune system.
    2. Claim that more people are dying because they didn’t take the shots.
    3. Frightened people take more shots that further weaken the immune system.
    4. Eventually you WILL depend on future shots.

They win. You are now a slave. They won’t have to force you. You’ll be begging for them to save your life because you’ll have no immune system of your own.

Their plan isn’t hard to see. Pfizer just bought a company that makes medicine for……myocarditis!

like you said, you can’t make this up.

6. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    WEF, WHO, and Globalist Elites to Discuss ‘Disease X’ at Upcoming Summit: Predictions of a Plandemic “20 Times More Deadly Than COVID-19”
    5C78820C-8F9C-4C05-A05A-8CE1EDD7C2F8.jpeg

The World Economic Forum (WEF), headed by Hauptsturmfuhrer Anal Schwab, is convening global leaders to brace for an imminent threat referred to as “Disease X”.

The term “Disease X” is used by the WHO, (the folks you trust the most), to represent a “hypothetical,” unknown pathogen that could cause a serious international epidemic.

The world’s most exclusive club of doom and gloom is predicting a plandemic 20 times more deadly than the Chinese Coronavirus

According to the WEF’s official statement, the looming threat of ‘Disease X’ has been cast into the spotlight by none other than the globalist doofuses at the World Health Organization (WHO).

8C852DE6-CCDF-4718-9D86-430F0129CB5A.jpeg
    You might recall that WHO director-general, Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, (who is not a medical doctor), issued a warning just weeks after the WHO officially ended the global health emergency related to the Chinese Coronavirus plandemic, to the effect that the planet had be prepared for a disease deadlier than the WuFlu.

The upcoming summit is scheduled for January 17 in Davos, Switzerland.

Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Monica Crowley wrote, “Just in time for the election, a new contagion to allow them to implement a new WHO treaty, lockdown again, restrict free speech and destroy more freedoms. Sound far-fetched? So did what happened in 2020. When your enemies tell you what they’re planning and what they’re planning FOR, believe them. And get ready.”

And ... public figure, author, physician-scientist, Dr. Peter McCullough, wrote, “Disease X” is a concept, to create a pathogen (virus, bacteria, etc) in order to generate highly profitable, government purchases vaccines which are administered to the whole world, over and over again, the business plan of Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) vaccines formed by WEF and Gates Foundation.”

However ... the more I think about it ... I'm starting to worry about the next plandemic. The WEF was relying on the Wuhan lab to come up with a virus that would kill off a big percentage of the world's population ... “the useless eaters.” As usual, when left to their own devices, the ChiComs messed up. Their deadly virus, the WuFlu, turned out to be only slightly more virulent than the regular old seasonal flu. What worries me is that this next time, the ChiComs will not fuck up.

See:
    https://www.weforum.org/events/worl...ting-2024/sessions/preparing-for-a-disease-x/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12114155/Prepare-disease-deadlier-Covid-chief-warns.html

https://twitter.com/MonicaCrowley/status/1745509066246336739

https://twitter.com/P_McCulloughMD/status/1745446805645701328

Dianna1395, Zevon and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Thanks for your compliment. It really counts for me since many people dont think anymore and just act in stereotypical way. On both sides.

What you read between my lines is not expressing, what I wanted to say.
    Well i can understand your way of thinking, since I in some questions have a different view on things and love it to provoke people that seem to show some issues with their intracerebral wiring.

Especially when it comes to stupid captions, narrow minded people, that are at least as stupid as their captions, are spreading around. With the only aim to spread hatred and the feeling of superiority in people that know nothing about the issue they are talking about.
    Well I dont like this way of inproductivity. It is useless and just a waste of time and power.

Look at this "the evil government brings us to have our children vaccinated with vaccines that uses THESE evil things" caption above.

Sure you can complain about to have natrium chlorid in a vaccination or giste iwid and other stuff. (imagine! For the guys, who made this shit, you count nothing. This caption is madly made. It is an insult for every THINKING human in this world. Well there are others, that just follow as stupid sheep. But for a thinker SUCH things are an insult)

But then you also have to overthink your whole rest of life.

As I wrote the poison is not only in the evil vaccines. It is everywhere in our modern world.
    Near my homecity some idiots dumped paper waste that has been contaminated with PFAS in such an amount it went into the ground water and into the soil. It will stay there for ever.

What will be more toxic.
    A once in ten or more years vaccination with minimal amount of aluminium in it (that helps to orevent deseases) or PFAS all life long. Or toxic fibres of your car seats you permanently breath in? And so on. (with no single positive effect) See my above post. Nobody complains about the really evil volatile substances of new cars and mobile phones. (well exceot thinkers and me)

The risk assessment is completely wrong and ONLY supported by mistrust, misinformation and fear.
    Fear is the best feeder for governments and people that want to manipulate people.

Well but thats another story.

I mentioned some weeks and months and I think also a year ago, that there is a really interesting psychological phenomenon called the Dunning-Kruger - Effect.
    I would recommend you to read about it and find your own conclusions. If you already did - great!

I, myself, honestly find myself in it sometimes. Which is okay since one of my lifegoals is to be open minded and self reflective. So recognizing, that I show signs of a certain psychological mechanism is sort of grown out and mature.

But back to your questions.

Yes of course manymany things were absolutely abbyssal.

I think there has been a point of no return where media and politicians had to keep their track on their path of fraud, misinformation and manipulation.
    After an understandable start they just kept their system running, went into a dead end and couldnt turn back without loosing their reputation.

Thats all. No big plan. No population reduction and so on. It is always only about the money. No sinister, satanistic plans.
    They just took opportunities, to get rich.
    As always.
    Often the wrong ones, but how should they have dealth with it?

"Ahhh sorry people. We did big mistakes. We destroyed your families and social life, because we miscalculated the emerging of a virus. We were trapped inside our own plans and our top scientists and politicians were wrong.
    Sorry. We promise it wont happen again."

Uuupsie.

Dont forget you are just a number. Not an individuum.
    You have a price tag on your forehead.

The system wants to earn money with you. It doesnt want to loose it.

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  8. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    You make two great points that I'd love to amplify. And your thoughtfulness and thorough thinking make it unwise for me to seek disagreement when there's clearly an ocean of areas where we DO agree.

First you mentioned: "Thats all. No big plan. No population reduction and so on. It is always only about the money. No sinister, satanistic plans." Now one might or might not agree with that statement, but they would be missing the point. And that is that even the most simple answer is sufficiently bad. These (govt. and pharma) people are just greedy bastards who don't care about you as long as they can cling to power and money. THAT should be bad enough. And it is. Hence, debates about even more sinister motives (such as a depopulation agenda) can cause us to be distracted from the obvious--those currently in charge do not care about our well being. I fully agree with your assertion that greed is both necessary and sufficient in the condemnation of these horrible people.

Second, your quote here is similar to your other point, but is also critically important:
    "Dont forget you are just a number. Not an individuum.
    You have a price tag on your forehead." We must ALL remember that as individuals we are NOT just a number. We are treated as such, but we must not think of ourselves and such. NEVER ALLOW a doctor to treat you as a statistic. Ask "Why do you think this treatment will help me?" And if they say something like, "well, xx% show a yy% result.....blah blah..." RUN from that doctor.

Lastly I wish to convey an appreciation to you Servus on a personal level. I forget that you are debating difficult subjects in a language not native to you. That takes TREMENDOUS intellectual courage and I laud you for that. I freely admit that I could not even attempt such a thing in either Spanish or Japanese. (my two 'other' languages)

Laz

9. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I keep thinking of the logical (but highly full of fault) loop began by the drug companies and governments.

The more you take these shots, the more you will NEED these shots.

Please know that I do my best to draw conclusions based on observed behaviors rather than words. Here is what I believe I am seeing:

1. The beginning of the shots was an all-out blitzkrieg to get as many people world-wide to take them.
    2. Now that a satisfactory baseline of people have taken them, the die is cast for their phase two.
    3. Introduce or allow "variants" to infect people, while recognizing that the original shots were designed to stop or slow a VERY specific pathogen--not subsequent mutations.
    4. Back off on the tyranny of pushing the shots. Allow these variants to scare and sicken people into taking more "boosters" which are not really boosters.

You've now created "addicts" for your product. And if you get sick BECAUSE of the shots, you will be gaslighted into believing you need to take MORE of their shots.

A sickening cycle.

remyruff and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  10. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    NO BIGGIE … PROBABLY NOTHING

Study Finds Chinese Coronavirus mRNA Shots Linked To Autism In Vaccinated Rats
    A study from Turkey discovered that female rats injected with mRNA Chinese Coronavirus vaccines gave birth to offspring exhibiting symptoms of autism and lower neuronal counts in the brain.

The peer-reviewed study, published in the journal Neurochemical Research on Jan. 10th, examined the links between Chinese Coronavirus mRNA vaccines and neurodevelopmental disorders, with a focus on autism. It analyzed the offspring of pregnant rats injected with Pfi$er’s mRNA Chinese Coronavirus vaccines during gestation. Researchers found that the vaccines had a “profound impact on key neurodevelopmental pathways,” with the male offspring exhibiting “pronounced autism-like behaviors, characterized by a marked reduction in social interaction and repetitive patterns of behavior.

The study evoked intense reactions from the scientific community. Radiologist and cancer researcher William Makis called study findings “shocking” in a Jan. 12 X post.

It’s time to immediately halt COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines and begin assessing the incalculable damage done to the next generation,” he said.

And, The Association of American Physicians & Surgeons (AAPS) shared the study through their X account. Last month, AAPS called for COVID-19 injections to be “withdrawn from the market.”

I just want you to know, all the rats who refused to take the vaccine were called CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!

See:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11064-023-04089-2

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/covid-19-shots-linked-to-autism-in-vaccinated-rats-study-5564823

https://twitter.com/MakisMD/status/1745769322411376649

https://twitter.com/AAPSonline/status/1745129506279731582

remyruff, Slutty Susan and Lazlo Toth like this.
  11. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    the rats were not only conspiracy theorists, they were right wing extremists spreading misinformation and disinformation.

and terrorists.

and hated their mother.

and misused pronouns.

12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    You should write a novel.
    It wouldnt be the first one in this direction but it lrovides a good base.

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  13. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  14. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  15. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Slutty Susan likes this.
  16. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I cant support this onesided unreflected position.

17. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
  18. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    One thing that causes me to shake my head is reports lately that Wuhan created a new virus that attacks the brain and that kills humans within 7 days. Questions on so many levels:

- Why are you fucking with viruses like this
    - Why isn't Wuhan shut down
    - Why tell us

It's like they realized that covid-19 wasn't as deadly as they had hoped. Because of that, enough people didn't take the Vax. They need to do better next time. So, they think they may have it this time. This one isn't a respiratory virus. It's a brain virus. People will be much more scared of that. They've worked hard to make this one deadly, and they think they've done that. They have the next virus. Pfizer is probably working on an mRNA non-vax for this new virus as I write this.

It wasn't too long ago, that we went to war with Iraq presumably because of WMD. Of course it was BS, but still, they sold us on the fact that the government wanted to keep us safe from WMDs. Now, I'd say a virus that is 100% effective at killing people with 7 days is a WMD. How come we don't care?

Oh, I know, what's the point of questioning any of this. Of course it's all part of the plan. But people still think the government's on our side. And I still don't get the end game. Is it to create an army of workers who no longer care to be free? Is that threat really mainstream? If so, why are we sitting around letting it happen. It's so distressing.

19. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I agree. Other than preservation of power and wealth, I don't get the end game. Because killing 2/3 of the people will kill well over 2/3 of the wealth.

I read somewhere that a tyrant will light the earth on fire, just so they can rule over the ashes.

Dianna1395 and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  20. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Dianna1395 and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  21. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I found this interesting article on the corona variant BA5.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...bvariant-may-cause-more-damage-not-less-study

The mice were euthanized after they suffered their brain inflammation and lost 20.percent of their body weight. 100 % kill rate.

It seems to be normal, for me it is, that this study has been conducted in a laboratory and not in free wildlife. In china the BA 5 seems to be the dominant strain, that is why they test it.

I tried to check the point "kills humans within 7 days". How do they know this?
    Did they test it on humans?
    Now we know what the chinese did with the uighurs. They tested these viruses on them.

Where do you have your information from?

Dianna1395 likes this.
  22. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Who else than a tyrant or guy with a psychiatric condition should lit the world on fire?

Dont look too far overseas.

23. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    It's not that they experimented on humans. The strain of mice they have respond in the same way as humans. They use those mice to see what a virus would do to humans. I think this is the original paper:

Lethal Infection of Human ACE2-Transgenic Mice Caused by SARS-CoV-2-related Pangolin Coronavirus GX_P2V(short_3UTR) | bioRxiv

Dianna1395 and Servus like this.
  24. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    If you can't get the article, here's the abstract:

25. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Following the official story the original SARS CoV 2 wildtype also has been possibly transmitted by a pangolin.

Which I dont believe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice