Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    #326 L-u-c-y, Sep 16, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    You are now big pharma's forever pin cushion. It's not 1 or 2 jabs, it's however many they want you to take, forever. And if you decide you've had enough after jab 7, for example, you won't be able to work and earn money to buy food. And you've got yourself into it, all over a virus which 99.8% of people survive WITHOUT A VACCINE.

2. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Trust the science, the experts are always right! Like when they used to spray DDT on children.

If no one questioned "the science" they would still be doing this.

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Do you mean gaslighting by calling data you don't like an "echo chamber"?

In California, the city of LA didn't take even 24 hours after the recall election vote (for a new governor) to enact vaccine mandates for a significant amount of pubic activity.

For the slow learners in the group: They will come after you. Today you took the shot. Tomorrow they'll take whatever they want.....from YOU.

Dios Mio!

attistoC likes this.
  4. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This is precisely correct. Even IF the shots are "good". People have signed-up for a never ending cycle of obedience. The jab takers have abdicated their medical sovereignty to their betters in government.

What was crazy talk a year ago, is true today.

Mark my words: Soon the jab takers will be asked........no, mandated.....to eat certain foods, drive certain cars, submit to certain medical procedures...........WAIT! It just dawned on me! THIS GROUP IS PRIMARILY MADE UP OF SUBMISSIVE PEOPLE. No wonder the jabs are so popular.

5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Taking and defending the Covid jabs is really the equivalent of the "whatever mistress wants" mantra I read all the time here.

I may have to stop participating in this thread. If the dissenters are "Whatever mistress says is right." types, there's nothing I can add any more.........

......or can I?

winstonmacgregor and attistoC like this.
  6. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    You'd better get used to the idea of having a jab every 12 days now, or you'll be fired.

This get's more ludicrous by the day.

israel.jpg

Dianna1395 and attistoC like this.
  7. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Lockdown supporters have caused a massive drop in childhood vaccinations, amongst many other disastrous consequences. Perhaps they should be called antivaxxers.

lockdownlovers.jpg

attistoC likes this.
  8. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    The lockdown and quarantines have ruined many marriages. Fortunately I have a very loving wife. Just last night I woke up and she was holding a pillow tightly over my face to protect me from getting Covid 19.

9. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This may have been the funniest thing I ever read.

Thanks for injecting some well needed humor into things.

Guest 6019, attistoC and corsac like this.
  10. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Again, let's take these headlines at face value. Regardless of the actual "protection" the CLAIMS for such keep getting fewer and fewer and less and less. These are the manufacturers!

On what planet would a "vaccine" that lasted only 12 days be anything other than a laughable joke?

And yet, Israel seems bent on turning its entire nation into said joke by insisting on booster shots.

Dianna1395 and attistoC like this.
  11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    US Military has 3,200,000 employees.

Covid deaths: 46

That is 0.0014%

Mandatory vaccines and passports because of THIS death rate?

Wake up before it's too late.

Dianna1395, NsToy and attistoC like this.
  12. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    If this makes sense to you, you are going to have admit you lost your mind sooner or later. It's ok, we won't ridicule you, we won't shun you, we will welcome you. It's not your fault you were taken in by mass hysteria and massive media manipulation of the statistics.

a1a1.jpg

Dianna1395 and winstonmacgregor like this.
  13. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Children are now allowed to decide if they want to skip puberty with blocking drugs, meaning they will never be able to have children, amongst other things.

Once you realise everyone in power is insane, the covid reaction starts to make sense.

bbc.jpg

14. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    In 2010, the US Military reported 424 accidental deaths. (training accidents, slips in the shower, etc. but NOT combat related) 10X as many as Covid this year.

15. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    My vaccination won't work unless everyone is vaccinated!

16. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    I took the whatever Master Biden says is right approach despite my own intuition and it was the wrong move. I had cardiac issues while having covid and wanted to avoid the vaccine because of that. It was an unnecessary risk to take seeing as that I have immunity from recovery until Master Biden introduced the mandatory vaccine mandate. I bought in to the plan just because I wanted the vaccine card to show my employer and now I have been at home monitoring my chest pain and heart palpitations hoping that I don't go down because of this. I can't prove that it is related to the vaccine but it is an awful coincidence that this is happening after the shot. I worked on covid units all throughout the pandemic before there were vaccines or even personal protective gear. I remember April 2020 walking around the unit by myself on some nights while wearing cloths from the donation bin of deceased patients because we had nothing, during a time where everybody was afraid to even leave their house never mind come work in a covid factory. I quit because I refuse to get the second dose after this and okay with it. I would rather stay alive and work at Mcdonalds than keep playing simon says with Dr. Fauci.

17. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that :(

How long was it after the jab that you started to get problems?

18. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    You have my utmost sympathy Winston. I hope you recover. I think you are doing the right thing. I also believe that if the jab is gonna actually do you in, it will do it quickly. So I think the key for you is to not take any more shots--which you've decided already.

My money is bet on you brother!

19. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    It was around the two day period. I'm not against vaccines but everybody is different and knows how their body reacts to things. The worst of it is hopefully in the past. There were a few nights where I couldn't even lay down flat and would just walk around the house all night. I'm not an unhealthy person either. I eat very healthy and exercise everyday. Even when you bring up the idea of it being a side effect of the vaccine people get immediately hostile and say it isn't related to the injection. I knew it would happen but the vaccine mandate made me choose to get it or loose my job. It may actually be a blessing in the end as this is not going away for a long time, if not ever in our lifetime. At least I will not be required to get weekly booster shots, wear six masks, and do a dance on a tik tok video to appease the covid gods a year from now when all of our current protocols don't work in spreading whatever new variants exist. I served my time and now must choose a new occupation apparently, something as far away from people as possible hopefully. Maybe I could live in a lighthouse and ferry ships in to harbor. It will be interesting to see how all of these mandates will last in the end.

20. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    Trust going forward is going to be an issue. What do you trust in our country anymore? The CDC and FDA use to be non-partisan, reputable institutions. I never thought that I would be in a position where Alex Jones is more credible than either of them or the president himself.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    My covid theory

The UK government was originally going to follow the same path as Sweden, but the BBC and other media whipped up the hysteria and panic and they ended up having a lockdown.

30,000+ elderly hospital patients were discharged from hospitals to make way for the expected covid wave. They were sent to care homes.

They were obviously in hospitals for a good reason. Doctors were told not to visit these patients in care homes for fear of spreading covid. So these poor sick elderly people were discharged from hospitals and sent to care homes with no medical help.

This is what killed them, not covid.

Doctors were told they could remotely do death certificates without ever having met the deceased.

So we suddenly have a large amount of elderly deaths, with the continuing media hysteria these were presumed to be covid and it was put on their death certificates with no proof.

Then, if anyone else died in the same care home (of routine things) they would also be put down as a covid death in case they had been in contact with the others.

Existing care home residents were locked in their rooms, they had no stimulation and no company. The only thing they could do was watch tv with continuous reports saying a virus was killing all the elderly. A lot of these people had dementia and the lack of stimulation and contact killed them. They could not see their families and had nothing to live for.

It wasn't covid that killed them. They were not even examined by doctors. No post mortems were carried out. All they needed was a suspicion of covid for it to be put on the death certificate.

I think all care home deaths have been counted as covid. This is the bulk of the "first wave".

After this wave of elderly deaths the UK deaths dropped to almost zero in june. Most restrictions were lifted, and then suddenly the government decided to introduce a mask mandate indoors. Insane!

Fastforward to winter 2020, the usual wave of winter respiratory diseases hits and of course the hysteria ramps up and they are all put down as covid deaths. The NHS is always overwhelmed in winter but this time it had the added problem of hundreds of thousands of perfectly healthy staff being "off sick" because they had a positive test. This gives the illusion they were overwhelmed because of covid.

Also there were all the deaths caused by lockdown 1 and the withdrawal of health services. There were 30,000 excess deaths in the home because people were afraid to go to hospitals and doctors because of the government and media fear mongering, only 5% of these were from covid.

The vaccine rollout started in late December 2020. It was given to the elderly and vulnerable first. We know now that lots of healthy people in their 20's, 30,'s, 40's and 50's had reasonably bad reactions to the virus and were ill for a couple of days.

Imagine what happens when a frail person in their 70's, 80's and 90's has the same side effects, it could kill them! I think it killed thousands, but they were put down as covid deaths and this was the so called "second wave".

I think most of the 130,000+ UK deaths have been caused by human error and hysteria.

I had 2 elderly relatives who died in the 2 years prior to covid, if they had died in 2020 I have no doubt they would have been put down as covid deaths.

All of the deaths within 28 days of a positive PCR test need to be audited. The PCR tests have been run at the wrong amount of cycles and are 90% false positives.

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  22. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I love your sense of humor here. Alex Jones as the credible source. Imagine that!

23. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:

24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    "Look at me, I live an alternative lifestyle and do not conform to societal norms and want not to be judged for my kinky lifestyle, but I am going to do exactly what the government tells me to do."

25. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    The isolation in care homes is what caused most of the deaths in older people. They lost their will to fight off covid. They wouldn't take their medications, fluids, or food. There was an odd number of people with dementia who went about as if they didn't have it. I remember a 104 year old woman who was just walking around asking me when she would be let out of jail. The patients with dementia had no idea what was going on and didn't care about following isolation protocols. I would see them out in the staff break room making toast and coffee. It was a strange phenomenon.

Lazlo Toth and L-u-c-y like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice