Continuing with chastity after orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DenialIsTheNewOrgasm, Apr 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. DenialIsTheNewOrgasm

DenialIsTheNewOrgasm Active member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I'm self-locked/ using the honor system right now. Every time I spend a longer period in chastity, I kinda make up for the denied orgasms once the chastity period is over.

Example: I recently hit 31 days without orgasm. Then I came. In the days following that orgasm, I masturbated often and orgasmed many, many times, often 3,4 times a day. The first orgasm after a long period of chastity really unleashes my need to orgasm again and it is more difficult to stop. However, I would love to make orgasms more scarce, and only cum once between periods of chastity.

Has anyone made similar experiences? How do you deal with it?

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  2. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    I’m the same way. The key is to lock back up as soon as you finish, before you start to have second thoughts.

DenialIsTheNewOrgasm likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    It's a lot easier for me. Mrs Chaste keeps me locked up. No honour system here! 1. I'm not honourable and 2. She likes me safely locked up! Mind you I don't get many orgasms anyway! The last one was September.

DenialIsTheNewOrgasm and Rectrix like this.
  4. Cock_likes_chastity

Local Time:
    I too am self-locked. I masturbated to orgasm about 24 days after lock up. However, I did not feel/have the urge to masturbate again. The feeling that I had was to lock myself back up ASAP, as I felt completely naked without my cage on.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:

6. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    I find it's the opposite for me. I seem to have a problem with getting my semen to actually ejaculate. I have contractions but not enough to cum and empty properly. My semen thickens and would require a second ejaculation the next day to feel successful.

7. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    I try and use my cage, as a self locker, to stay used to it. I definitely take it off when its been long enough to feel important to

but I'm still looking for the right Mistress, and she may want me to wear the cage for long periods, short periods, or not at all

When I meet the right Mistress I wont tell her what type of Mistress to be, she'll tell me what type of sub to be

8. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    I have had these feelings, but i try to lockup immediately after an orgasm, if allowed. You should not be jacking off every hour while unlocked. If you allow yourself an orgasm, let it be only one, and relock right away.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Youcaoukld alawys try and motivate yourself by making your next self-locking period reflect how many times you ejaculated during the time out. Base it loosely on your usual schedule so a week month whatever for month for each one.

The time will soon add up if you are not mindful.. and next time out it may may you think twice about letting yourself get too carried away.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    same here! Madam keeps me locked 24/7 and I am only permitted anal orgasm any way.

11. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    I'm afraid I don't have much advice for you as I couldn't self lock in the first place. My wife is what motivates my lock-up. I will tell you this though. We used to have a dog off the leash period at the end of a lock-up. In other words when she let me orgasm I was granted a period of time ranging from 2 days to a week to get as many orgasms as possible. Starting late last year she changed this and demands an immediate relock after one orgasm. I'm having a very hard time adjusting to this new system. My most recent orgasm (which was the first in over 3 months) was terribly unsatisfying. Partial full and partial ruined. I'm finding the crash that accompanies an orgasm is significantly more this time around because of this. So before you abandon your system completely you might want to enjoy those orgasms when you have them. I know I used to.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've had that unsatisfying experience too. You wait so long, you want the O to be perfectly timed and controlled and explosive, but she's riding and taking what she wants and you lose control and it's not what you hoped for and then you're relocked, hating Day 1. But it's probably better for me than the off-the-leash thing, because that just allows me to re-learn self-gratification, which is a real issue for me.

hardbodysub likes this.
  13. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    In my case she was allowing me to masturbate while she laid in bed next to me. Every so often she would say stop and I would take my hand off. I would then beg to be allowed to continue. Finally I told her I'm going to cum and she said stop. I took my hand off and a few seconds later the cum just sort of bubbled up and trickled off (I was laying on my back). It was more than a ruined orgasm as it was the thickness, consistency and quality of cum. It also wasn't a true orgasm either though as if she hadn't said stop it would have been much more powerful.

I guess I kind of like the off the leash experience as there is a bit of a power struggle for her to get me back locked up. She uses her wits and her wiles to seduce me into wanting to be caged. I know this sound weird, but I feel like she's earned my submission.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice