Childhood masturbation, adult chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by davidphd1866, Aug 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Dear Group,

I would love to hear all thoughts and experiences related to a condition I am sure many of us share. How do you feel that your child masturbatory practices impact your current adult fitness to have sex?

In my case, I was by all measures an excessive masturbator. I begn just prior to puberty and continued at least daily until I was in my early twenties. Reading from various sources such as Dr. Wayne Lin, I believe that my excessive masturbation caused me to develop a small penis and testicles. (4.5 inches at best) In addition, I feel that my continuous depletion of semen placed a lot of strain on my endocrine and reproductive system. For example, I caught colds and flu a lot as a youngster.

As such, I seem to have lesser ability to perform (with penis) than most men my age. I am smaller in size, lower in semen volume, my orgasms just dribble instead of spurt, my erections aren't all that hard, etc. In addition, I have read that the Taoists believe that after a certain age, men should stop ejaculating--particularly if they have less than "robust" sexual health. (I am 46)

Can the members of the group recommend what is the correct way to address such performance deficiencies? Should men who masturbated too much as a child be restricted from having sex via chastity? Will extended chastity and semen retention help in the healing process? Should I ignore the signs? What should the sex life be like for a masturbator?

Thank you all for your CAREFUL considerations.

David

2. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    David - with respect, I question many of you assumptions.

What question are you actually asking? If you are looking for a larger penis, there are exercise programs on the web - google it. Volume is what it is and why would you care?
    Ejaculation strength varies - it is muscle tone and tension. Are you otherwise fit?
    Would a doctor see an issue with anything?

You can not not injure yourself from excess masturbation, and I can't image that there is any healing to be done. Consult a doctor to ask these questions - they are better then the 'I came and it shot a bucket across the room' fantasies for reference.

js

3. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    i am lock in a cb3000 and my lock up last 2-5 months at times

i to was masterbating alot and other things that cause my wife to put me in chastity
    turns out the longer im in my cb seems my penis is harder not sure if it is longer but i have alot more semen for when we have sex

4. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    TJ and JS,

My question is this: Does anyone feel that masturbatory habits in youth effect your performance today? And, if so, what should be done NOW?

David

5. Guest 0087

Guest 0087 New member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    Interesting topic, here is my theroy... YMMV.

As a youngin, I was obsessed with masturbation. I kinda feel sorry for my parents now, doing my laundry finding my used handkerchiefs... I mean they had to have known what they were for, but my parents were loving and didnt say anything. I grew up in a very open household, nothing was off limits. I didnt have to learn about the birds and bee's in school like most, I learned from very open and understanding parents. They told me how the body works, how the reproductive cycle works, everything. I further learned more at school, but I feel that excessive masturation actually helps you perform better, You get used to cumming a certin way, then when you have sex it takes longer because its not that "perfect" stimulation that your used to. I think penis size and masturbation are completley unrelated, though i've heard that the more you use it, the thicker it can be (up to a point) But I also feel like I developed alot of my kinks and fetish needs when i was younger DUE to the fact I masturbated every day (sometimes 3 times a night) I know one thing, Im not going to die of prostate cancer... Mine is well excersised. lol.

6. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks L4H. I appreciate your feedback. I have been reading quite of bit of older literature (scholarly, some good, some bad) that indicate many conditions of dysfunction are a result of excess masturbation. I am glad you feel that no ill effects occured.

David

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice