Cheating

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BegForDenial, Mar 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
  2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Only one answer. Give her all the keys there are.

At least that's what I did. We found more than 10. The chinese locks practically all had the same key.

The lock provided by Evotion Wearables is different. One key is sealed and another one is in the same keyring as the car keys. On my KH.

Chaste J. likes this.
  3. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM

We can all cheat. Cage cumming, using a key, whatever. Why would you want to?
    For me, this is about complete and total submission mentally and physically. I am living my dream as a submissive and now as a cuckold, and I couldn't fathom throwing away something I've yearned for my entire life and finally have been gifted by my loving wife.
    To have my wife (and sometimes with loving 'cruelty') control and deny my basic 'right' as a man to my own cock and my own physical pleasure is something I would never jeapardize.
    I've worked far to long to get her on board with this and now that she's running with it full steam ahead I can let go, finally let go, and enjoy the ride.
    Nope, not gonna fuck that up.

bertyboy, Rectrix and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    If that's the case it depends on the rules of the game. All games have rules after all. If your game is that you are free to try and orgasm whenever you can get away with it, you aren't really cheating. If your game is that you are only supposed to cum when she allows it, not only are you cheating, you're not even playing. It really boils down to what works for you both. I would guess though it would prove tiring to a keyholder to have to constantly foil a masturbation addiction.

My cheating habit was more edging myself. My wife rarely ever engaged in sexual play focused on arrousing and denying me. I was arroused while servicing her, but it is different. So I would use the wand on my cage to edge myself. I had a couple of accidental mostly ruined orgasms doing this and was punished accordingly. She has now made it clear I'm no longer allowed to do this and I'm punished for simply edging.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    My key is never left any where I could get to it. And if my was, and I did, madam would be furious, I wouldn’t risk what me have for a few minutes.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    We've had quite a few of the chinese sourced replacement locks we have had a couple that used the same keys. we just throw away any surplus ones

7. KBS

KBS Member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    My wife isn’t into cages. She seems to like the tease and denial part of chastity. Last time I brought up the cage-concept she said that she wasn’t into it, but she would rather tie a peace of silk (or a small string) around the base with the same rules applying as if I were caged, i.e. no touching until the string was removed by her. I actually didn’t have any argument whatsoever that could otherwise replace the string with a cage; it’s the mind game which is exciting.

As of now she hasn’t asked to “lock me up” but she has become way more intimate before bedtime with kissing until I get extremely excited, then pushing me gently away. Sometimes she also smiles saying goodnight, sometimes not. But this was more or less what I was looking for - I’d like the cage but it won’t make sense me forcing her into holding “the key” as she has already taken the control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice