Chastity: From the beginning of pregnancy until now (very long, sorry!)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Jul 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    In response to @Queen V request, I am opening a new thread to journal our journey from the beginning of pregnancy until now.

When we decided we were going to try to become pregnant, we were knee deep in chastity. I stopped the pill and unlocked him couple of times thinking it wouldn't happen. The plan was to not try not prevent, and if I didn't become pregnant we would seriously start trying in the summer. Well, I got knocked up the second time i unlocked him (so ladies, the myth about the sperm being too old is inaccurate since I was only unlocking him about once a month or so!) Had him on the living room floor with his hands cuffed and a plug in if I recall.

About a month after his last unlock, I started feeling VERY tired. Like tired I can't even describe -I was falling asleep at my desk at work after 10 hours of sleep and going to bed by 8 or 9 at night. So, during my lunch break one day, I decided to run up to the pharmacy and grab a test. Took it during the last 5 minutes of my break thinking nothing of it. It popped up positive! I was shaking and instant messaged my team mates (we work remotely) telling them and asking how I should break it to @Thatguyontheinternet, seeing as it happened way quicker than we were thinking it would. He was texting me dirty stuff and i was so distracted, i couldn't even participate (we usually send dirty/sexy/suggestive texts throughout the day) so I asked him if I could give him a call. So I called him and broke the news. He was shocked and kind of like "uhhhhh.......okay.......we got this!" He comes home that night after work with a bouquet of flowers and balloons:)

We kept going in our chastity and FLR for the first few months, but the tiredness of the first trimester started taking its toll. I became less engaged in our lifestyle and honestly just wanted snuggly vanilla sex (hormones do crazy sh*t to your brain!) By the third trimester, I was so exhausted, had aches and pains and just wasn't into it, so I decided to unlock him since chastity was my idea and it wasn't fair to him to keep him locked because my head wasn't in the game. In our FLR/Chastity relationship, I need to be into it, or it fizzles (for newbies here, or those who don't know us, read back from the beginnings of the threads I have posted to see our back story.)

During the entire pregnancy, we were both thinking that I'd have the baby and get my mojo back right away. We were SO wrong. On top of severe sleep deprivation, I had crazy birth injuries and massive blood loss that took awhile to heal and were painful for awhile even after getting the clearance from my OB to have sex. instead of the standard 6 weeks I had 12 weeks. By 9 weeks I was going nuts! I needed sex...I had taken care of myself a few times to test the waters and it was fine, so I called my OB and begged him to clear me! He reluctantly did, so that night I decided to try to have sex. It hurt, but after a few minutes, I was ok. Well, that sex made my guy horny the day after, so he admitted to me that he took care of himself that night even after he was already drained from me. Well that was enough to get the chastity spark ignited again for me! I locked him the next day.

That turned out to be a false start. The baby was still not sleeping through the night and we were exhausted. So i unlocked him again with the understanding of "don't ask, don't tell" and basically just had vanilla sex for awhile. A few months pass and suddenly our baby starts being awesome, easier and sleeping through the night!

It was then, I decided to lock him back up and stick with it. I locked him around March 1st. He's had 2 unlocks since then. One with full cum on June 18th and the other just last week, but with no cum and a ton of teasing with our big Implicit plug and my magic wand. I have been plugging and collaring him basically every night for the last couple of weeks with a day or two break here and there.

Our FLR/Chastity relationship is different this time around. It feels more intense and serious. Before, when it was just he and I, we could play whenever and wherever we liked, now that we have a kid, its more structured and we make the most of the time we are able to play. I have become more heavy handed with his punishments (caning/flogging/CBT/electrodes strategically placed). Before, I use to just get off on teasing him for hours and making him strain in his cage so hard the the teeth we have in it make marks on his member. I still do that, but not to the extent I did before. Something about giving birth, having massive blood loss and then emergency surgery because the injuries were so severe and basically being on the bring of death and being brought back, coupled with the months and months of pretty severe pain and swelling, has given me new perspective on what females truly are capable of. While inflicting pain upon him, oftentimes i think that what I am doing to him cannot be anywhere near as bad as what I went through, so it makes it much easier.

Of course, when I am done, I hold him in my arms while he shakes from what just happened. I stroke his hair, kiss him and gently rub his back and butt. He is SO very loved and the punishments and lack of cumming are molding him into an even better man than he was before, which is why I (and now he!) am reluctant to give him a full cum. I know it'll eventually happen, but im not ready for what I (and we) have worked so hard for come to a grinding halt due to one cum. Attitude change after him cumming is IMMEDIATE and he reverts back to his squirrely, manly, pseudo-dom ways.

So, that's what we have been up to for the last year in regards to our FLR/Chastity lifestyle. We are looking forward to learning and growing even more as a couple while navigating new parenthood. I have to admit, we both miss what it was like before we had our daughter - the spontaneity and frequency of it all, but we wouldn't change a thing, even if we had the choice because we are now into the fun times of having a baby. She's 8 months old and a blast! I love seeing my locked boy interact with our daughter - he's an awesome dad! It makes me fall even more in love with him every single day!

2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    @Thatgirl and @Thatguyontheinternet ..... Thanks for the update. My wife and I have a somewhat similar experience, where she has lost most of the chastity mojo. Hopefully it will get sparked and come back in full swing as it seems yours has :)

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Thanks for the update and welcome back. Glad to have you both back and participating. The setbacks you encountered will most likely happen again. Babies are great disrupters and they only get better at it with age. Be patient with each other and roll with the changes as they come. I really appreciate your punishment description and can verify that is a point when I feel most loved. Post punishment I mean. Not during, holy sh*t, not during. :oops:

4. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Nicely written.
    We went through this twice in last 6 years. During that time chastity was huge part of our life.
    I second that myth about bad sperm. Both times she got pregnant the first time she unlocked me and we had sex.
    Although what followed after was a bit different with us. Late in pregnancy and after birth she had almost zero interest in sex so I was kept locked most of the time.

Glad to hear you're ok and enjoying your new family.
    Hope to hear more about your new activities.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    That was an awesome post and no apology for length is needed. If anything more detail would have been good. I look forward to reading more about your journey and hope that parenthood doesn’t ultimately stop what you are doing.

6. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Welcome back, @Thatgirl and @Thatguyontheinternet, and thank you for the update. I read your posts with great interest before your sabbatical and I'm glad you're back. While you were away, I finally convinced my wife to become my keyholder. Our journey is on training-wheels compared to yours, but I look forward to your updates.

Little people are such a blessing, and you'll be celebrating your wonderful daughter for the rest of your lives. Again, welcome back!

7. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank You for sharing. A truly great post!

8. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Thanks for the update! Congratulations on your journey!

9. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank-you for the insights into your relationship! A wonderful post to read.

10. yolicc

yolicc Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Congrats and welcome back, we do experience lot of time loss due to the new born baby, but it is part of our life just like FLR and chastity. LOL

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    great to read how you're on such a positive road together.

12. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the kind words! I can’t believe it was almost a year and a half sabbatical! It FLEW by! It feels so good now that we are settled into our new norm...when we first had her, I will admit, we were like wtf were we thinking?! Many tears were shed...I think because we were exhausted, confused, didn’t realize just how hard a baby is along with mourning the loss of our old lives as a couple with no kids. Looking back, it’s kind of funny. I remember us both googling the first few months of her life things like “does having a baby get any better, will we ever sleep again, I miss my life before kids, is there a light at the end of the tunnel” and things of those nature. The answer would always be “yes, it seems so hard while you’re in the thick of it, but it gets better.” We’re sitting there thinking, “uh huh, yea fuc*ing right!” But they WERE right! We came out on the other end sleep deprived, battered and bruised but embraced and worked so hard to make our lives normal again while integrating our kid into the mix! We both feel so fulfilled now and sooooo damn happy to be feeling like our old selves again!

13. Love2blocked

Love2blocked Active member

Manager(?)
    North Wales
    Local Time:
    Absolutely amazing story..thank you for sharing your experiences.

14. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    A good read. Our sex lives improved after children, but much of that was putting in more effort.

taped2 likes this.
  15. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the update, @Thatgirl and congrats on the new daughter! Babies are a lot of work, that's for sure, but the payoff is so worth it. Just keep your spanking arm in shape, and keep @Thatguyontheinternet on his toes!

16. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! Happy to hear you are healthy and your baby is thriving. Hugs!

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting, a great read. So happy your back to full health and back to where you want to be.

18. Mr.CagedSkittles

USA. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your little girl. Kids are such a huge blessing. I love my 2 1/2 year old boy to death. And it seems like chastiy doesn't affect the sperm. My Mistress and I are trying for our 2nd child and that was our biggest concern with chastiy

19. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Congrats on trying for your second! Yes...it doesn't affect the sperm AT ALL! If anything, probably made them into little super swimmers, haha! I can imagine after a long lock up, the sperms being like "OK boys! we gotta go for the gold since god only know when the next time we will get this chance again!!" Also, chastity makes it super easy to know when you got knocked up. We've always kept a calendar of his unlock dates, so I was able to pin-point which unlock was the one where we conceived.

20. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    Welcome back @Thatgirl and @Thatguyontheinternet - sorry to hear about the issues but glad to hear all had worked out.

My Goddess @n2toys has been very diligent in keeping me denied orgasms and pushing my boundaries; the more She denies the stronger She gets - it just keep gets better and better.

Once again, welcome back and congratulations on your family addition.

Love2blocked likes this.
  21. Lady-A

Lady-A Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I remember reading your post before. My husband and I are just getting back into the swing of things. My son is 2.5 still not sure how to navigate it all but we are trying! It is tough with young child to make it work.

22. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yea, it absolutely is difficult to navigate with a young one. We started back up for the first time when she was around 3 months old and had trouble as well, it didn’t go too bad but we didn’t have enough energy to keep it going. We waited a couple more months and started up again around the 6 month mark by which time she’d been sleeping thru the night for a solid 2 months and we were feeling much more rested. We’ve been going since then and it’s turned out to be the most serious stretch of chastity/FLR to date, so hang in there, it does get better, it will come back and you never know might be even better than before. Please feel free to PM me if you’d like to chat more.

23. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    Good morning. I'm new but I write because having had two daughters in a row I can well understand the problem. Indeed ours is accentuated because even now they do not sleep alone and the time for us is almost 0. In addition, my wife unlike you has lost all the stimuli in the games, but for us they had never gone much further. So good for you!
    Even with regards to the down post orgasm I can understand very well. He is particularly strong on me and I think that in the long run it can become a problem. for now, doing almost nothing, the problem is solved by itself :(

24. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Baby woke up at 5:30am, got her back in bed at 6:30. She will usually sleep for another few hours after that, almost predictably. We get back in bed to go back to sleep, but I'm feeling frisky, so I start rubbing up again him and grind myself to a couple of O's on his leg before telling him to go plug up so I can unlock him. Its 7:00am at this point. While I'm waiting for him to plug up, baby starts crying. I go into her room to try to get her back to sleep, but it's no use. It's now 7:50am and i'm sitting here in the living room with a baby who wants to play and Thatguy is in the garage working out. Maybe it was meant to be, i don't know. All I know is that i'm feeling super annoyed right now. I love my baby, but damn it I wanted some morning playtime!

25. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    think about TWO babies... 1 and 4...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice