So, I been thinking.... There is a lot of debate around CM (dare I call it mass debate) about chastity cages being a tool, a kink, and whether it should be introduced and accepted as just a sex toy, or how and when or if it could or should be something that could be mainstream, or will forever be viewed as just deviant fetish stuff. I tried to include the various words commonly used in the many posts on here to show respect for however you view your chastity lifestyle and your avenue chosen, FLR, BDSM, etc. First and foremost, I will say, this is just statements of documented fact. I am not here to judge, or take away anyone's free will that every person has been granted, and their choice to use, or misuse it however they choose. Apologies in advance, should something I write strike a chord with you that upsets you, because that is the farthest from my intent. Please know that if it strikes you wrong, that's not how I meant it. This should be all embracing, from atheist to extreme religious people. Yes, I do read the bible. Don't hate on me if you don't, don't be denominational curious if you do. Just please read and meditate. There are many schools of thought as to interpretation of scripture, so I will be careful to pose questions only, except where scripture is written exactly off the pages. The exact Greek text in the New Testament, NT, word for word translated in English at: Colossians 3:5 says, "Deaden you therefore the members the upon the earth....." It goes in to list attitudes and sexual practices that the Bible condemns. I am not going to judge what anyone else does. I am pointing simply to the beginning of the passage. The word "deaden" and "your members". The question I asked myself is, Is God saying here to mentally and/or physically block or deaden myself? If my chastity cage might be deemed deviant behavior or a kink, could it actually be the opposite? Could it be something God would actually WANT me to do, if I am having issues and habits that I need to curb that would enhance my marriage, which is also pleasing to God? Would blocking access to our "member", in effect, be "deadening it", and wouldn't that be the Christian thing to do? So is it really deviant, a kink, a fetish? Maybe, but wait...... Could it actually be something everyone should be doing, since many have found it to improve the bond with their wife? I bring this up because people have a faith, yet some would maintain that since a chastity cage is a "sex toy", the "holier than thou" bible thumper may in his own self glorification, laud himself a Christian, and say that a chastity cage isn't something a "Christian" would use. I heartily disagree. OK I said no opinions, just meditative questions, but, I digress. There is a thought that if you asked for a show of hands, and ask all masturbators in the audience to raise their hands, 90% would admit they did, the other 10% are liars. There is a good chance that your bible thumper, that says a chastity device is not proper for a "Christian", probably masturbates, which makes him....a hypocrite. Geez, I hate hypocrites. Just saying. Again, this is not a religious thread in any way. But I am betting there are people on her that claim themselves as Christians. You, like me, may have gone thru the mental process of reconciling your cage and your belief system. So this is for you, and for anyone who, also like me, is not into kink, but as many here have expressed, want to honor their love, curb a bad habit, or rejoice in ecstacy with his wife. It really is for everyone. We all would like to see chastity cages on the shelf at CVS or Walgreens (USA) or Boots (UK), right next to the condoms and lubricants that are on a regular aisle rack now, that weren't in the past. At the very least, could we get them on CVS dot com or Walgreens dot com? You could put them with the dildos vibrators and penis pumps, that are ALREADY ON THERE. Whoda thunk it?!?!? The day will come. Likely before I do. Lol. Thanks for listening. I am just sick and tired of the feeling of, is this right or wrong, deviant or kink, or fetish or whatever people want to call it. Chastity caging is cool. Ok, another opinion, but one I am sure you agree with. Peace, love and lock!!! 4everlock I'm Out. Your thoughts? PS: I'm done here unless someone direct messages. Also, no haters, please. I did this to unite, not divide. Remember, peace , love and lock.