Chastity cages and Christianity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 3944, May 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM

I like the post and agree for the most part. Reconciliation with your beliefs, despite being an atheist myself, strikes a chord with me. I will put this as politely as possible and I am by no means making a personal dig, more a general observation.

If a Christian can reconcile a cock-cage then surely they can reconcile the truths of evolution, geology and physics into their beliefs?

I think those that cannot accept or even understand science, may have trouble reconciling chastity devices with their religious beliefs. Or they do it anyway, and pray for forgiveness.

subhubandy and Her_boy_joseph like this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    What does the Bible say about masturbation other than the story of Onan? In that story, god is angry because Onan masturbated instead of knocking up his brothers wife like god wanted so god wasn’t actually mad about the masturbation. Masterbation is only immoral if you are doing that rather than things you know you should be doing.

gary8752, homebody and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. Guest 6019

Local Time:

From a different perspective:
    About 12000 years ago humans started setting in agricultural communities. Hunter-gatherer people, over a short period of time, when compared to the millions of years evolving on our journey up to this point, they found themselves in a very different world.

Soon culture and religion start to really take hold, with the further development of language and technology. Roles change. Religious leaders hold a lot of power and influence over how that society should behave, and they realise that they get more work out of their minions if they aren't snagging all the time. Sex goes from being the most natural process to taboo in a heartbeat.

4. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    That's one theory. There are certainly others.

Even anthropology, like all sciences, evolves with a changing understanding through time.

We can only guess at ancient motivation and for the most part, history, particularly in absence of any written record. History, like many things, remains open to interpretation, hypothesis, and perspective.

Beyondheat and 1mlockedup like this.
  5. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    If we really took our morality from God, and parts of the Bible, then the whole world would truly be a living hell. Ask yourself, even today...Would you rather live in a more secular society which allows religious freedoms, or one of the more religious countries in the world.

I have a strong moral sense of right and wrong, if not more so than most religious people I have met over many years. I was brought up a Christian and chose the path myself as a teenager, only to change my mind later in life. Yes, there is good and bad in the world. And I can still tell the difference.

I do not get my morality from God. We are just actually, mosty a loving, caring, sharing, cooperative species. We get our morals from those around us, especially our parents. We aim to do better than them, and mostly we succeed. We are clever apes and we mostly learn from our mistakes.

No supreme judgement or forgiveness. Just humanity. You do me wrong!...Only I have the ability to forgive you for your transgression. And guess what I'm a very forgving person, and I don't need God, or a god (it's so complicated there are soany to choose from)are that judgement on merit either.

I also don't need Jebus to tell you that despite me being a complete heathen, I love you all. You are all my brothers, sisters and cousins...And not because of a hypothetical Eve and Adam 6000 odd years ago. Peace and love!

subhubandy and homebody like this.
  6. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Lol. My point was not made for accuracy, but it is certainly closer to the truth than the account in Genesis. The science will be refined as we learn more, but certain things will not be overturned, as the wealth of supporting evidence mounts.

7. Guest 3944

Guest 3944 Active member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Jessica Alexander, you are correct that Onanism as it is sometimes called, was because of his failure to fulfill his family obligation of brother in law marriage in the event of untimely death, under Jewish Law. That was designed so family inheritances could be passed down to an heir

It was not because of masturbation. You are dead on.

However, there are many here that seem to find that they and/or their wife are not liking their masturbaion habit. Some consider it an act of selfishness because it is fails to consider the intimate needs of their mate.

I am not talking about mutual masturbation. I think a husband and wife should do anything they want that is mutually agreed upon, in a loving and respectful manner.

For men, who for the most part, are void of the ability to be self regulating, have found a chastity cage as a great equalizer as a deterrent to prevent masturbation.

As for me, I chose a chastity cage to honor my wife, and to provide a defense against developing a habit that I personally consider unprofitable, which will prevent the possibility of turning inward and developing selfish thoughts, instead of placing my wife on the pedestal she deserves to be on.

I personally have also always believed that pleasure is primarily for the wife, not the husband. That's just me, and how I truly feel, which is why I believe that the sexual control in a marriage is best when the wife makes the decisions and the man should be pleased to accept whatever she provides.

Women are a gift of God to man. Maybe when guys recognize this, things would be a lot better in this world.

If all the super alphas out there, would recognize that they are not gods gift to women, women are God's gift to men, maybe even they could improve their temperament and stop treating women like sex objects for their taking, and give them the dignity and respect they deserve, maybe they will get more than a one night stand, and be able to have a mutually blessed and satisfying relationship.

I know....more opinion, sorry. Just not in to alpha guys. Well, not in to guys at all, actually. It's OK to disagree, respectfully.

gary8752 and Ron33 like this.
  8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    If you wish to practice chastity for religious purposes, fine.

If you need a cage to do it, you are failing. In that context, it is a crutch. Spend more time in contemplation, prayer, meditation, or whatever is appropriate to your faith. Solve the problem directly. You will possibly become a better person all around.

9. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    What judgment? I said nothing of it. I only pointed out the conundrum of moral relativism. I said it is illegal to circumcise a baby boy in a certain US city. And legal to kill it entirely moments before birth (late third trimester) My point is that there IS such a thing as a moral absolute.

I truly feel sorry for you for losing a child. More than you can possibly know.

Ok, I am crossing a line here....but, here goes: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jer. 1:5

Life precious? How do you think I feel?

Laz

Beyondheat, Design is me and saint7 like this.
  10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    It's a tough topic for me. I lost children, and I almost lost my wife. And for a long time, I lost a big part of myself. I enjoy my anonymity, so I will leave it at that level of detail.

Don't judge people for the medical decisions that they take for themselves or their families, unless you know that their decisions are based on malice. People in those positions are often going through hell, and need a helping hand and a listening ear. Be that person. And if I misjudged you, then I apologize.

The pain never goes away. One just learns to live with it.

11. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Jessica, that question has been asked about the Bible a zillion times. A good question. The answer is.....None. Only what you reference.

Jesus summarizes the sin of lust by referring to what is in your heart. Is your heart sinful? Yes? Repent.

I am hardly the judge, but my guess is that if you are tossing one off.....or taking a nice dildo...thinking of your loved one.......You are good to go!

What's interesting to me is that I feel the VAST majority of the Mansion's members dearly love their partners and want to please them. Chastity is simply an interesting way it gets shown. It's the big reason I am here. By and large, this site is FULL of great and terrific people Opinions differ, but I see darned near everyone here as pretty dang good.

I challenge the group to differ on this point: Are not the vast majority here people who love and adore their spouses or significant others?

Design is me likes this.
  12. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Devotion and love to our wives is what it is all about, for a lot of us. Realising that solo masturbation, in a relationship can be detrimental and addictive is an eye opener. Chastity helps the ape part of our minds behave better in the modern world perhaps.

gary8752 likes this.
  13. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not sure God wants anyone to replace lust with kink. From a religious perspective I think most teachings want people to avoid destructive sexuality and replace it with constructive sexuality. I guess if you use a device as a symbol it could be part of religious practice, but I'd worry about mixing the two. Personally I'd advise people to enjoy sex, and that there's nothing wrong with pretty much any sexual practice/kink so long as you're not hurting others- this goes for theists and atheists. Making kinks 'holy,' though? -not something I'd do.

14. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    I say there are problem on this request:
    All christian are far to be the same, protestant, presbitarian, anglican, catholics, hortodox (and the list goes on) are a lot different on the dogme and the way to do devotion to the same god and most of the time the same bible (but thare are some variation).
    There were hundread years of war between catholics for some minor changes that seems so minor todays.

And even in the same area (catholics for my country) there is a lot of difference of view between an area and a congregation to another.

The second is about women: it is not seen in the catholics doms that women rules and gives order to men. In thye case of an FLR it is problematic as for the catholics women has to be subordonates to men, have their head coven and must be silent when a man talk (have fun reading it here :
    https://thebricktestament.com/epistles/on_women/01_1c11_04.html )

same Lilith was condem by God because she decide to be equal as the man his or going into another position than the missionary.
    her full story here
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith
    http://hafenzimmer.weebly.com/goodreads/august-29th-2017

And same for islam and hebrew, at least the mother godess religion I follow with my wife (from a philosophy point of view) is more adequate with the chastity cage and FLR.

I guess we have all our reason that involve our view and own mithology. It has no real importance as long we do it fairly with our conscience.

15. HusbandX

Local Time:
    The case may be made that God has a wife, and further that God does't reveal her or command her worship because he worships her, and because he holds her in such high esteem that he will not expose her to the sacrilege, profanity, derision and disrespect accorded him.

We are, after all, made in the image of him who created us. Women, too. We have a god for a parent, each.

Men in this world tend to assume too much. Like schooyard bullies, they assume a little extra physical strength entitles them beyond a little righteous dominion, and far too often winds up abusive.

The scriptures, whether the qur'an or bible, have long been implements to justify abuse of power, wars, killings, dominions, and always by those who do not know the scripture, and who do not know god.

As men, we are gods in embryo. Women are no less goddesses.

In understanding the scripture, it is important to note what is not written, as much as what is.

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree.

17. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    With respect. You cannot say that those who wage war in the name of God do not know the scripture or not know God. That is a cop out. They have a less peaceful interpretation of the same scriptures. You choose not to follow the bad bits of the scriptures....if you wish, or if that is how you are indoctrinated.

18. HusbandX

Local Time:
    Without respect ,oh, yes I can.

You may see what goes on in the world, on the news. I see it first hand. Every day. Places tourists don't go. I see wars waged in the name of god, allah, you name it, and there's nothing righteous about them. I see the people starving. I see the wounded. I see the craters, the damage. I get rocketed. I get shot at. I get stabbed. More than once. For years now.

Those who bomb buildings and poison schools of school girls, who take the food from peasants to feed their armies to gain power and wealth, do not know god. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar, and doesn't know god. Anyone who says otherwise is an enemy, worthy of death. Not worthy of life.

It's no cop-out. I bring the death. I'm not indoctrinated. I'm employed, engaged, and not blind.

"Bad bits?" No idea what you're talking about. Bad people do bad things, and they do it in the name of god. Fuck them all.

I will.

19. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    My father once told me and I have heard it many other places, never argue about politics or religion with friends. It never ends well.

subhubandy, Headtrip and good2fun like this.
  20. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    There you go, I see your true colours now. No respect for anyone who has a different opinion than yours. How does that outburst of hatred and bile fit in with the teachings of this Jesus chap?

21. HusbandX

Local Time:
    You have a serious problem; several, really. First and foremost, you have a problem with the truth.

I very clearly stated that there are many views. I correctly stated that scripture and "god" is very often used to justify all manner of war, murder, and every kind of crime one can imagine. This isn't disputable.

Your judgemental views are narrow and biased. You make assumptions not in evidence, and attack my comments.

You stated that I'm "indoctrinated."

Let me ask you this, as you've clearly not seen wars waged in the name of god, children murdered, women raped in the name of religion; when were you last in combat? When did you last watch someone die? When did you last witness death by hunger? Disease? Not in a hospital...but in the real world, where thousands die daily from those things, all under the banner of religion. When did you last attend a terrorist event, and see it for yourself? Have you? When did you last see slavery? Not the fake kink crap, pretend slavery. Not a game. The real, genuine thing? Any of these things familiar to you, or are they television and internet trivia for you? You call me indoctrinated, avoiding the "bad bits." Do tell.

This thread is about scripture justifying and advertising chastity. The scripture, or the various translations of it, don't really specify. Established. It can be twisted any which way, and often is; it answers nothing.

You see my true colors now? You didn't see them before when you spoke as if you know me? You make specific statements, then walk them back ("I wasn't speaking in specifics"). You speak in absolutes and in abstract. You're an "athiest," you say, and yet undertake to converse about scriptural justification for kink.

Take your attacks elsewhere. Clearly you've not spent time in foxholes, where athiests aren't found. Don't tell me I'm "indoctrinated," when you don't know me or what I believe. Don't tell me I avoid the "bad bits." You've no idea.

Don't tell me that what I do or what I've said is "hatred." There's a scriptural admonition which is incomplete and improperly translated, which says "thou shalt not kill." The correct rendering is "thou shalt not commit murder, whereby to shed innocent blood." The scripture has no injunction against killing; only against killing the wrong people, or the right people in the wrong circumstance. Killing the right people at the right time isn't hatred. It's not immoral. It saves lives. It prevents destruction, death, famine, disease, oppression, and provides freedom. It's not hatred. Recognizing evil isn't hatred. It's understanding truth, and there's a lot of ugly truth in the world. There are a lot of bad people in the world. There's a lot of oppression in the world, and while one can always follow the money to to guilty parties, much of it is done in the name of god and religion.

ISIL made headlines for years, and likely will again. Killing in the name of god. Enslaving in the name of god. Raping in the name of god. Oppressing in the name of god. No rehabilitation. There is only one solution to them; there was only ever one solution, and it's not yet complete. That's not hatred. If you think otherwise, you've never seen evil and if you think its inconsistent with the scripture, then you don't know the scripture. I guarantee that those who do these things, poisoning children, beheading and burning and destroying to sew fear to hold power: those who do these things do not know god.

And you, mate, are worth no more of my time. The ignore list, for you. Bye.

22. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Hmmm! More of the same then. I stand by my comments, mate.

23. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Damn it's getting deep in here. Is it football season yet. How about them Dodgers. Does anyone really give damn about the NBA. Doubt it. And let's not forget the college football season. I'm done and out. Have a good one.

subhubandy likes this.
  24. 37CagesLater

37CagesLater New member

Local Time:
    Excellent post. Thank you for thinking things through and writing.

25. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Asking whether a fictional character from a book wants you to do something in real life is a sign of mental illness. It's literally a sign of madness.

Wear a cage or don't, jerk off or don't. Don't look to the Sky Daddy for advice as he doesn't exist.

But there was a God they would likely say; Don't you have work to do converting those heathens to the one twue way? I didn't make this world so you could laze around thinking of your pecker all day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice