Chastity and politics

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by chris82, Nov 5, 2016.

1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Off topic, yes. Offended, nope, lol. My only point is that us white middle of the country americans are sick and tired of being told we are racist homophobes, and now we are being told are racist homophobe president will destroy our country. Its simply not true. Just give the guy a chance instead of burning him at the stake before he is even president.

chris82 likes this.
  2. chris82

chris82 Guest

Lmao, I'm sorry but although I never wanted to cause a political argument, it has been fun reading. Especially the comment about Mrs Trump and the whip.... gotta admit I wouldn't mind seeing her in a sexy little outfit ready to dominate me lol.
    It did go way off topic though, I'm just glad we are all grown ups on here and can appreciate others may have views different to our own.
    Well done members, proud of you.

Nicoftime likes this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    The opening question is interesting in its own right.
    Though for the sake of sanity within the site selecting Trump and Clinton as examples may not have been the best decision, or any other named personalities come to that.

Though I am given to wonder how many voters in the US election voted AGAINST the person they did not want rather than FOR the person they wanted.

WAYD and SubVerity like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Speaking from the Midwest, I would say most voters that voted for trump did so because he was anti politics and agreed with some of his comments. Hillary voters did so mostly because trump is a jack ass.

Just from what I've heard near me, and the 3 states I am very close to in proximity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice