Chastity and politics

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by chris82, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Perhaps license to fornicate... 1. Able to support offspring if conceived 2.can name at least two continents besides the one they are on 3. See rule number 1 and make sure.

Lol all in good fun

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    I can only compare it to a fictional UK government contest between "Sir" Philip Green and Cherie Blair.

SubVerity, Fluffluvva and chris82 like this.
  3. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    I wish both of their mother's would have swallowed them.

*waits to get attacked*

Fluffluvva and chris82 like this.
  4. chris82

chris82 Guest

Just had to post this after seeing it lol.

Attached Files:

5. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    How
    How exactly did HC get up over Bernie as the presidential candidate?
    From where I was watching (half a world away) Bernie has great experience, was promising some sound policy and to me at least, looked the better candidate.
    Nek minit, HC won the primaries...
    We get hammered here in Australia with media coverage of the US election, I guess because alot of what goes on in US politics directly affects us. If i could vote over there, I would've voted for Bernie. The Clintons have had their fun in the whitehouse. And DT sounds like a bad joke.

Or is that just the way the media portray him?

chris82 likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nope he is a joke, and our voter turn out for primaries is appalling. Hence we have two candidates that are both not really what the general public wants...not new to just these candidates though.

It's funny, our country constantly wants change or to get rid of the old establishment...more power to em, but they fail to recognize the importance of the house and senate vote. Our representatives are actually the ones that write, or approve new policy and laws. People still complain about Obamacare, if the representatives had not of passed it, it would still be on his desk.

Our president can instigate policy, and hope that it passes, and veto bills that he doesn't, but our state reps are our check and balance. You rarely hear about which seats are open, or which way the house and senate will turn. Even though the outcome decides more.

chris82 and Fluffluvva like this.
  7. Fluffluvva

Fluffluvva Active member

I move dirt
    Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    It seems a shame that whoever wins this particular election, the people of the US will end up with an embarrassment for a president.

Not that Australia is much better off at the moment...

I think all elections should have a check box for "Dissatisfied with all Candidates". If that wins the election, there should be a new election with all new candidates and the candidates who were running in that election should never be able to run in another campaign...

WAYD and chris82 like this.
  8. Sir_Raidyn

Sir_Raidyn Member

LMT, Uber Driver, Care Giver
    Charleston South Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    So I'm sure this is going to gain me some heat though I have never been one not to speak my mind. If you listen to the "media" you will hear that it was, because of low voter turn out. Though, if you pay attention to the correct media outlets you would know that people came out in droves to vote for Bernie. Though the DNC decided that Hillary was their golden child so they suppressed the vote with many tactics that sadly worked. They were shown for who they really were, but absolutely nothing was done. The head of the DNC when this all came to light "apologized and stepped down" and was immediately given some cushy job on Hillary's team.

chris82 likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The electoral college is mostly very wealthy, they decide. There is no way they would let trump fool around with the value of world markets or domestic policy. They would lose their ass. They will stick with ineffective over unpredictable all day. Predicting trade value, and investments is how they stay rich. The tax cuts would be tempting but long haul too risky...my two cents anyway.

Back to thread topic, it would be funny having bill followed by Hilary's secret service, and in general turning their relationship on its axis!

chris82 likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think Bernie physically fit the bill they wanted, and his social agendas scared many people here, so they manipulated what they thought would be a winner.

chris82 likes this.
  11. Sir_Raidyn

Sir_Raidyn Member

LMT, Uber Driver, Care Giver
    Charleston South Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Like you said they wanted predictable. They feared what would happen if Bernie succeeded because stocks would definitely have crashed.

chris82 and Fluffluvva like this.
  12. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    This thread is LOL.

America is going to be great again and the world is already treating The US with more respect than with the current President.

His appointments have been superb so far.

chris82, 1mlockedup and guest 2942 like this.
  13. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Can't tell if the previous poster is serious or sarcastic, but I'll go with the latter.

Nicoftime likes this.
  14. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    maid_carrie likes this.
  15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I find it hilarious and a bit embarrassing that the soon to be most powerful world leader still makes snide comments on twitter.

Not sure if anyone told him he won and he has to start acting like a grown up.

He knows how to use social media...he just doesn't know how to behave on social media...which is really the most important part.

Yes I know that is a reference from Seinfeld rental car reservation episode, don't burn me!

16. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Oh I don't know really. Perhaps I just presume sanity of anyone that's a member here. ;)

17. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Well I could go off on a rant here but its not really the place. Suffice to say I'm one of the people who voted for trump. Yes he does say alot of things that offend people, yet somehow that is hilarious to me. He's just saying things alot of people in our country are thinking but dont have the balls to say themselves. Nope he's not a politician. He is just a businessman who decided to try and make things better. Its actually a breath of fresh air not having a tried and true politician running our country for once.

chris82 likes this.
  18. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Well that it may be, I could not for the life of me understand why Hillary might have been seen as a good option either, but that's politics. I'm just not sure there's anything to laugh about in Trump. I'm also not sure I find a cabinet of guys that could be mistaken for Klansmen very funny, though perhaps that's hilarious to you also.

19. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like my politicians to be politicians, chefs to be chefs, mechanics to be mechanics, in general qualified for the position they are applying for...wasn't a fan of the other either so I'm not being a sore loser.

I've heard so many say the whole "he just says what others won't". Yeah there is a reason others don't say it. President of the United States is a diplomat to the whole world. He's not there to voice his opinions or pass judgement, he's there to represent us as a nation. His words and actions speak volumes about the character of the people he represents.

I certainly hope he becomes a politician and learns what to say and how to say it.

Off my soapbox now, and I do certainly hope he does improve things and his style of no nonsense does in fact trickle down to middle America.

Keeping with the thread topic will say that I can't really see Hilary as a dom but can certainly see mrs trump dressed in black leather whipping trumps ass!

20. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Klansmen?? What would lead you to that observation? Are some of the cabinet picks KKK members? lol. I've been hearing for months that Trump is a racist, homophobe, and a zenaphobe but have seen no evidence to suggest any of the accusations are true. I would also like to point out that the democrats were the founding fathers of the KKK and Jim Crow laws. Sorry none of this is personal just get tired of all these untruths being perpetuated about. Here is an example of how the media is trying to destroy one of Trumps cabinet picks.

1mlockedup likes this.
  21. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Interesting that you pick Sessions - the man who cautioned a black guy by calling him "Boy" and told him he should be careful as to how he addresses white people.
    Perhaps the media are just reporting truth about him rather than celebrating the same-old Post-truth that Trump has been relying on for just about the entirety of his campaign.

22. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Oh the irony. I show you a video where a journalist gets called out for writing a piece of garbage full of unsubstantiated allegations against sessions and you retort with another unsubstantiated allegation lol. ;)

1mlockedup likes this.
  23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I do find it funny that most of the people I know, blue collar, low to middle income, voted for him.

If I was a large business owner, uber rich, or had financial interests that would be protected with his approach, I would probably vote that way too.

He made it perfectly clear he wanted tax breaks for the large business owners, they in turn would "reinvest" that money in their company and its workforce. Hahaha...do you know what happens when you give rich people more money? They get richer. Baseball is the perfect example of why trickle down doesn't trickle down. Luxury tax on all owners that spend over the cap. That tax goes to the smaller market teams to"reinvest" and become competitive. They actually just keep the money, cause who doesn't like more money.

I do like his stance on nafta, we lost a lot of factory jobs.

1mlockedup likes this.
  24. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As far as trump being racist...when questioned during debate about denying applications to people of color to live on his properties...he said"we settled"! He didn't say he never did that, he never claimed it was a misunderstanding, or even that he was unaware of it going on. He said he settled on that. Like paying a fine cause you got caught makes it go away. Lol, comedy writers we be going out of business, it writes itself, he just has to speak and funny stuff comes out.

We have probably taken this thread past chastity involvement a little too far so will now leave it alone, I do like a good argument though so I'm not offended by anyone's opinion. Hope the same for @ineverknew.

25. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    We are indeed way off topic now - but those allegations are way beyond substantiated. They were made by an assistant attorney working directly for Sessions, and indeed they were enough for him to be denied a position as a Federal Judge by the Senate in 1986, who clearly had a good enough understanding of the man to base their decision on.

As for the video you shared - I guess that's just another example of the Luegenpresse getting shown what's what, eh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice