cannot wear past a couple hours

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by ssddrf, Sep 27, 2022.

1. ssddrf

ssddrf New member

Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    I have tried to get used to wearing a cage for sometime now with no success. I have tried a lot of different types and styles and I cannot get past wearing one for more than a couple of hours. I get massive pain from the ring mostly on the bottom. I have tried baby oil, lotions and creams that people on this site have recommended. Does not help. Have tried to just wear the ring to get used to it but no luck. I have to say that I am a person that sweats a lot in the groin area. My crotch area seems most always damp. Have tried baby powder and that is a temporary fix but that only helps for maybe half an hour. Anyone out there that kinda knows about my issue and has maybe a fix for me, or should I just give up on the idea of been caged. Also any thoughts on the silicone chastity cage.

2. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    My 2 cents, I had similar issues in the past and have successfully used petroleum jelly (Vaseline etc) to help with that.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I know it isn't a popular opinion here but here is my advice.

This isn't a contest, wear it as long as you can without hurting yourself.

It isn't mandatory to shave your pubic area and testicles, it could really help with the sweat and irritation.

I wouldn't use any creams, if you are going to use something try Neosporin; it will help your skin recover.

I prefer metal cages, but make sure it is the right type of steel. 304 is food grade, 316 is medical grade... you might have really sensitive skin.

Don't put it on when you are aroused.

Get used to wearing it, if anything this is a marathon... not a sprint.

Let me know if you want any other advice or help.

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    Under the assumption that you have got the right size ring, and it is smooth…
    I think @King Hippo gives wise advice as per usual.
    If you’ve checked all those boxes then I’d suggest you just wear it in. If you broke your leg you wouldn’t just take the cast off as soon as it became irritable. Just go with it as long as you can, eventually the body will adapt. Set yourself a goal. Then beat that goal. I would suggest that you do it (like you said you have) with just the ring for a week or so… but realistically there shouldn’t be anything holding you back.

Out of interest is there any chaffing. Or is there any folding of the skin etc. If not perhaps this is a mentality issue? You think it’s going to be sore so you’re focussing on that happening

5. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    chastity isn't a cage so that's ok.

I have the same thing with my new cage. It's taking time to get used to. It's still fun to wear for a session with my wife but I'll have to wait till she's better and out of hospital.

It's still a beautiful symbol of how much you love her even if it's only for a few hours.

6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Yeah my advice didn’t say this, but definitely don’t hurt yourself.

7. LulledIntoSubmission

LulledIntoSubmission Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    #7 LulledIntoSubmission, Oct 2, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
    OK, here are my thoughts, take them with a grain of salt, because I am not an expert by any means, but...

If you get pain after only a few hours your ring is most definitely too tight. Check out the sizing guide that user @bemfem wrote. You should be able to comfortably slip an index finger up to the first knuckle under the ring when flaccid. Also, if you sweat a lot, consider wearing underwear that has good moisture wicking capability (wool). That will help, but also avoid any lubricant that has glycerin in it.
    And lastly, make sure your ring is perfectly smooth. Only use high quality stainless steel 316 or even better - implant grade titanium.
    Stay far away from silicone!
    P.S. It would help if you tell us the maker and model of your cage.

Good luck!

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It sounds like the ring is too tight. Also, antiperspirant sprays works as well on the groin as under the arm.

On the Edge 247 likes this.
  9. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I am sorry you are having these issues. If you have pain and burning at the bottom of your scrotum, it can be several things. Because it happens so quickly, I suspect a small gap, ring or reaction to material. If you cannot tolerate just the ring alone it is definitely small. Once you size your ring properly, you can work on cage dimensions and the gap. I would strongly suggest medical steel and solid ring.

I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

10. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Something others haven't explicitly mentioned is the fact that your testicles normally can readily retract inside your body. Your body has to learn that is no longer possible, when wearing a ball capture device.

While not planned, I used Mature Metal's sizing rings before ever wearing a chastity cage. They are only $30, though I would recommend surgical stainless steel, as the plastic rings have mold marks that need to be removed with emery boards or something similar.

It was certainly interesting, especially back in the colder months, feeling my testicles trying to retract but being unable to. I felt a "mild" burning sensation. I relate my experiences here.

We all have our own unique anatomy and pain thresholds/responses.

11. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    You are bringing important points. I was/am actual high and tight. To be honest, my scrotum stretched a lot using chastity 24/7, but when I started I was very tight. That is why I had to use a big gap. I came down on gap and now I am thinking I might try tighter ring too. Chastity is ever evolving, and we all keep evolving to be more comfortable and have a better fit.

Cuckoldhung likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice