breaking bad? am I? :D

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by margarett, May 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    I so love hearing about another sub being so lucky to be used.

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Thanks for the help! My mind went straight from the strapon to his butt. I'm glad to hear he was able to please you!

Panda2010 likes this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Stunningly hot. My Miss loves her PIV too, where P = Srapped On. She says silicone me takes her further places with more intensity and no let up than caged me.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  4. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    and He can last much, much longer when it's strapon, not cock! :D

5. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    okay folks, time for some update. Some of You have probably seen my poll I posted like a month ago (here)

I got some useful suggestions and I decided to play a fun game with my BF during June. His task was to prevent me from playing with His cock - that's right, after 5 months denied I wanted Him not only to wait one more - I threatened that if He fails, He'll be denied for a full year next time. So I kept teasing Him the whole month about how badly I want some cock, and that I'd love to give Him a blowjob ... just to hear the hottest thing ever: Him begging me not to unlock Him! It was such a rush for both of us! And He actually made it until July, so last Saturday we celebrated half year of His denial ... I tied Him to the bed, unlocked and began playing with Him. And I finally confessed about my huge fantasy - that I want to cuckold Him. Playing with His cock I told Him how much I missed it for the last months, but on the other hand I enjoy having Him locked too much that I can't imagine not having Him locked. I began sucking Him slowly, taking lot of breaks during which I was confessng about my fantasies. And guess what? He agreed! He said He knows He's better when locked, but He cannot fulfill my needs, so He's okay with me having sex with other men! It turned me on so much that I started to blow him ferociously until He came in my mouth. His whole body was shaking and trembling even after He came, and I jumped on Him with mouth full of cum and started to kiss Him passionately ... Didn't plan it at all, I was just so horny that I needed to do this. It was probably the first time in my life I came just from kissing!

I guess that's it for the moment, now my BF is locked again and the next blowjob I give, won't be for Him ... we're looking for a bull right now :D

Panda2010, lexie, Charleston and 10 others like this.
  6. Misstres Clara

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Very hot! I bet he cum loads. I love that! I've been trying edging a different way, not letting the build up happen and stopping just before. So like your pet asking you not to touch it, mine is now begging for proper edging! He will wish he'd never asked for it :)

Charleston, Digital, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  7. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    so hot, mistress! He is a lucky man

Misstres Clara likes this.
  8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    And when you get one, you can then deny BF completely.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:

oooh, please @margarett please Mistress dose that mean then that he wont ever ever be allow to spurt again.

10. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    And I am a very lucky woman to have such man. He really is into chastity and he totally cares about my pleasure, while receiving so little for Himself

Who knows how it will go? But it certainly is one of the options I take into consideration :D

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Once you've got BF by the balls the sky's the limit.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  12. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    Welcome back! I haven't been online recently, cause I was working on my graduation dissertation. And because of that didn't have much time to explore my kinky side, but the good news is that I finished - getting my dissertation printed today and will finally have some rest and fun this weekend :)

So just a brief update on what's been going on since last post.

I have a bull as You already know. We first met in July, had a few dates since then, and well, we have a great sex :D

Also, it was my BFs birthday in August. And I made a great surprise for Him. I met a friend of mine, Isabell, right before His bday. She told me that She recenlty got dumped by Her BF. He was such a jerk, He cheated on Her and didnt even have sex with Her for a long time. When She asked how are things between me and my BF, I had to tell Her the truth - that we have amazing sex life, that He's great lover etc. She was envious and somehow She knew that there must be a catch. So I got an offer for Her - She was abviously sad, yet curious about us, and it was my BFs bday to come. "Wanna have sex with Him and find our secret?" - I asked.

So I went to a birthday dinner with my BF and Isabell was already at the place. You should see His face when He saw Her (I know that He fancies Her). After a dinner (and few bottles :D) we went to our place and i revealed the secret to Isabell. I told Her that on that night She can decide whether we unlock my BF. He did all He could to convince Her to be unlocked, but the result was quite the opposite! Isabell was so pleased by His oral and finger skills, that She didn't want to unlock Him on that night!

And what was intented to be a one-night stand somehow turned into a relationship. Cause She was upset after being dumped, He had no interest in rewarding my BF and unlocking Him ... but She was curious abut sex with a girl ... and got me curious as well :D

So the situation is: I got my BF in chastity, got a bull to have sex with, and a GF that we have kinda of a threesome relationship with.

And since I finally finished my dissertation, now I got the time to enjoy all the three of them :D

Panda2010, iome343, lexie and 7 others like this.
  13. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Well done you. Absolutely fantastic.

Allen1987 likes this.
  14. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Can't imagine how your BF feels. I do have to say the thought is quite intriguing. I don't
    think I am going to think to much about this, getting a little tight.:rolleyes::+1:

harddenial likes this.
  15. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
  16. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    @margarett : I just got up to date and read all your updates... Wow, no words can explain how absolutely awesome that all sounds, so happy for You and your cucky bf!!!!
    From my own experience i feel blessed i'm being locked and cucked by the Woman i love, as i'm sure he feels just as blessed for the fact he has a Goddes as You!
    Beautiful, thank you for sharing <3

17. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    the perfect situation for you ;-)

18. margarett

margarett Active member

Local Time:
    last night was fun, but before I tell about it, a quick update.

I got sick in November (already got better, no need to ask). Because of that I had to slow down my pace a bit, yet I didnt want to dissapoint my BF, knowing how much He enjoys being in chastity. And to be honest, I enjoy it too. So i asked my GF Isabell if She could hold the key until I get better. Needless to say, She agreed, and She was generous enough to give Mark a few ruined orgasms during that time. I have to admit, I asked Her to be kind to Him, and She was.

Meanwhile Chris, my bull, got himself kicked out of our game. We had a little party on new years Eve with Isabell and Mark, and I thought it would be the time I got the key back. Yet Isabell told me that She'd like to hold the key for a little longer ... and somehow convinced me to this idea. And since I have no bull currently, it looks like Isabell has both me and Mark as Her subs ... cause I need to ask Her to be allowed to play with Mark's penis. Not that I'd allow Him to cum, but I still love to tease Him. And I think it's quite obvious, that He got zero orgasms since New Year.

So, last night Isabell texted me that She's gonna bring a little surprise. It turned out to be a strapon (we have one already). We started the night with a shower and rutine chastity cage inspection (I was not allowed to touch!) and Isabell locked Mark again, saying that He won't be needed unlocked. Then we began to make out and all I had in my mind was when She's gonna use that strapon on me. Well, She had other idea! She asked me and Mark to wear the strapons! We took turns pleasing Her, even double penetrated Her! After She was finally satisfied I thought it's gonna be my turn - but She said I look so delightfully frustrated, that it would be a shame to waste it. She asked Mark if he wants me to peg him! And he agreed! That was the first time we;ve done that! It didnt go so well, as the first times usually are, but it still was thrilling experience. And finally, She asked Mark to wear a strapon and have a go with me.

This was quite a new experience - first time pegging, and first time that I was last in line to get my pleasure. I know if I had the key, I'd be the first one to be pleased, but now it's getting totally different. And Isabell says, that maybe next time I'll find out what its like to be left unsatysfied ... I think Im starting to regret giving Her the key!

19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Interesting, didn't see this coming.

20. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Sounds like bullshit to me :) It's about time someone said it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice