Are you guys really affraid of your Wives / KHs?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by slave-in-FLR, Mar 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. lockedbyLadyKat

lockedbyLadyKat Happy submissive hubby

Barrie Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    I'm not afraid of Lady Kat in the sense that i'm not walking on egg shells in the house and nervous like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. But i do fear having Her mad or disappointed at / in me.
    The very few times She has raised Her voice in anger at me, i know its best to just shut the hell up.

LockitMan, Guest 2684, true42 and 2 others like this.
  2. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    This is relatively new territory for me. For my first two years in chastity, there was very little corporal activity, for fun or otherwise. But my wife has been exploring that direction, with greater frequency, the past six months or so. Some of it is during playtime. She mostly uses a crop, and it hurts like the devil on my back and butt, but in a painful pleasure way: I crave it. She has also started to spank my balls -- sometimes with the crop (but much less severely than on my back or butt), sometimes with her hand. I was very scared of that at first, but have found it tolerable (and stimulating).

She has also started giving me some discipline (not for fun, at least, not for my fun, I think) when we're not engaged in a play session, but when I've annoyed her. We're CFnm in the evenings, and she has taken to slapping my balls when we're sitting on the couch together and I mouth off or act disrespectful. I do feel scared, perhaps especially since I'm not aroused, but she is not mean and has not doled out more than I can handle. And mostly I'm grateful that she's taking a more dominant role and asserting herself. I've never yet needed to use my safe word, and I feel completely confident she would respect it if I did.

3. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    I'm afarid of my wife when she is angry with me. She bought a spanking block on a online auction years ago. Since she got it it has been well used. I don't know how many times I had to bend over it and strapped till I was crying.
    I don't have to comply. But if I don't wich I did once, she threw me out of the house. I had to live with my sister for 2 weeks . No dressing female, no chastity, no humiliation. After 2 weeks I went home, and complied bending over the spanking block..

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    Well said

Artem likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Not afraid, but respectful, obedient and deferential.

true42, Kat9s toy and slave-in-FLR like this.
  6. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I am deathly afraid of the worst punishment my wife has threatened.

To stop participating in our dynamic.

durango_o, MissAmanda, true42 and 2 others like this.
  7. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Not fear of my Wife but depending on the context a fear for others and seeing my Wife as my protector.

When collared/cuffed in public or when wearing say shirts marking me as slave or chastised (all underneath other clothing) I feel very vulnerable and feel not only owned but also protected by my Wife in the case I would end up being exposed.

The same goes for bdsm events where the exposure will be complete. On the other hand I know my Wife will protect me from anyone while I'm in this vulnerable and submissive headspace.

LukeVallentine and LockitMan like this.
  8. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    I think there may be a distinction between fear and some other powerful feeling to be made here. 20 years ago I was in a relationship with someone who was abusive and would literally smash my things or hit me. I feared that person and had low self esteem, but ultimately at some point it became too much and I left.

Now I am married and in a very strict FLR. There is no comparison. I love my wife and she loves me deeply and would never want to harm me or my possessions. I have no fear of any nasty surprises, or that she doesn’t regard me with loving intention and her view of what is in my best interests.

On the other hand she truly believes in male submission and won’t hesitate to discipline me if she senses anything less than obedience and devotion. After a certain time it became clear that there really was no ‘outside’ to the dynamic, and I stopped resisting. Now, I will do anything to avoid disappointing her. It isn’t “fear’ though. The discipline always had the effect of helping me see how I wasn’t living up to her expectations in some way and was much more about letting go of resistance to her authority than about wanting to avoid an aversive experience.

9. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    ..on reflection it’s fairly clear what the other powerful feeling is - shame.

10. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Fear? No. I’m more in awe of what she’s capable of and that is what helps create the results she desires.

Kat9s toy, slave-in-FLR and TonyF25 like this.
  11. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    Well said , I agree.

12. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    This is a person who at any time of the day or night can say "get on the bench" and you will do it because you're trained to and, it could be a funishment for you..

Then, when you're tightly cuffed and securely strapped down, the "pain stick" appears in her hand. You only then find out that she's steaming mad about something you did and is going to take it out on your ass.
    I think you'll be scared too.

valesk25, TonyF25 and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice