Are there men who are permanently locked up?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 1101, Jan 12, 2019.

?

How many men are completely in permanent chastity?

Poll closed Mar 9, 2019.
  1. I am in a device that will never be taken off for any reason

1.3%
  2. I only take the device off for rare medical reasons (less than 4x a year)

14.5%
  3. I am locked and remove for regular medical reasons and cleaning

30.3%
  4. Am controlled by my KH and regularly remove my device for their pleasure

51.3%
  5. Have been locked for more than 1 year without any removal, and it will stay that way

2.6%
Random Thread
  1. Guest 1101

Guest 1101 Active member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    there are a lot of guys who say they are permanently locked, but there are variations of what that means. Who here is in a device 24/7/365 and is never going to be free again (as far as they can tell)?

2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    I will wear a device as long as my beautiful wife/KH and I are living. It is removed once every month or so for a few minutes at a time for cleaning/inspection, and then replaced, all in her presence. I am unlocked for an erection/orgasm every 1-2 months, although that has gotten less frequent as time goes by. I was released and allowed to jerk off in her presence on 1/1/19, but before that it was 9/14/18 or so since I'd had an erection/orgasm. For 2019, who knows?

3. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    I think the concept of always 100% locked is really difficult. It requires a very well fitting chastity solution which is tricky. PA piercings can have all sorts of problems and aren't always healthy. Belts can cause bruising and other issues until fully adjusted and tested. And even then most belts include closed tubes which present cleaning issues.

Very good question though, I look forward to seeing the poll fill out more. Hopefully people answer honestly.

4. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    I dont want to change the subject but I dont think you get a lot of problems from a PA, speaking from a personal point of view, I cant say I have heard of any horror stories either.

5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    I have been locked for 14 months now. First few months my wife would remove it to clean and shave me. Now she dosent remove it anymore, she says there is no reason to. I can clean and shave without removal. She has made me go to my doctors appointments with it on and I have had to explain to my doctor why its on there. He even examined it to see if it was causing any damage and said it looked fine. I was so freaking embarrassed.
    She has told me it will remain locked for at least 14 more years, because thats how long we have been married and thats how long I was masterbating behind her back. So you might as well say Im locked permanently . Not happy about it but I deserve it.

6. KatlynAshe

Local Time:
    I have no idea how many PA's have issues. I read up significantly on getting a PA and the information was mixed, with migration being a big problem in relation to chastity.

But not everyone will have issues and issues may be in the minority. So hard to tell... I just know when researching how to get a properly PA, what size, etc its really intimidating from people who have had issues.

7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Why should you be unhappy about it? If that's what she wants and it makes her happy then everything in the garden is Rosey!:)

Guest 4328 likes this.
  8. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    I'd like to be able to manage to keep it clean with the cage on, but my boss queen has me take it off very regularly for cleaning right now

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  9. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yeah rosey for her. The only time I was fine with it was the first day it was locked on. Only because I felt guilty about masturbating behind her back. Now it dosent ever come off period. No more masturbating and no PIV. She decided that she dosent need my penis anymore and she dosent want me playing with it either. The key is locked up in a biometric safe that only her finger print can open. Im also locked in a Lori 2a that can't be escaped from. Happy? Some days, others not so much

10. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m definitely not. We play for a month or two and then take a break for a while. I’m not sure I could keep it on forever. It bugs the shit out of me after a couple of months.

Rectrix and Doczilla421 like this.
  11. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think this is quite rare tbh. I do know of slaves who were kept 24/7 in chastity, way before if became 'fashionable', when we used to hit the BDSM euro circuit many moons ago. However, permanent denial, then there are many males who have been committed to this lifestyle.

12. Guest 1101

Guest 1101 Active member

Local Time:
    I suspect true permanent (complete lock up with out ever removing) is extremely rare as well. But my wife is completely asexual and I am trying very hard to come to grips with the fact I’ll never have sex with my wife again. I have been using long term chastity and it keeps me from expecting or trying to have relations with her. Now I am seriously considering using JB Weld to seal up my Lori 5 chastity tube permanently.

Horny lockedmale likes this.
  13. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    ...Really? Lots of people say that the chastity preventing masturbation makes them far more interested in their wives rather than just satisfying themselves. I find that chastity removing that outlet makes me a lot hornier and wanting to try to get something from my boss queen, while having outlets I'm perfectly content with just satisfying myself.

Ormaz, G42G and Giveitup like this.
  14. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    I went into permanent chastity for different reasons than most. We had played around with chastity as a fun thing to enhance our sex life
    Then she was sexually assaulted.
    Sexual assault is all about losing control.
    I quickly realised to save a marriage with the women I love, I had to give her a physical way she could say she is in control.
    So into full time chastity I went.
    Over the years, she has gradually embraced all the benefits of chastity, and when I finally suggested permanent chastity, she was overjoyed

Since then (over the last 18 months) I have had 3 or 4 in the cage cums-which are horrible, and one out

I came out for my birthday, don;t expect to come out for at least 6 months.
    I actually, when I think about it, have not touched my penis for at least 6 months now.
    I enjoy my chastity, the last orgasm out of the cage was the best one in my life, bar none.
    I can wait until July if we repeat that!

15. KatlynAshe

Local Time:
    I absolutely adore what you did for her. That is so romantic! I would say she's taken delightful advantage of you though <3 I can't say I feel bad for you though as I feel a bit different about cage cums lol!

16. Guest 1101

Guest 1101 Active member

Local Time:
    I take antidepressants to help control anxiety and rage issues. Maybe that’s part of why things work the way they do for me, but the majority of the time being locked helps me pretty much have zero interest in sex. I say most of the time because I do have times where I really get horny for a day or two. And even when I am unlocked I have grown to no longer want to have an orgasm.

17. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    To the question of slaves locked in chastity.
    I read before that the foreskin was sown together to make sure no erecting was possible.

18. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Wellan erection would be possible, but very uncomfortable i would imagine.

19. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Our dynamic is that we view our chastity as permanent. I am never allowed to be out of a device other than to swap them from Metal to plastic for going through security at airports and the like. The swapping process is performed by D with my wrists cuffed behind my back and a blind fold so that I am never to touch or see her penis in an unlocked state.
    D does not allow any form of orgasm at all. She may on occasion use her strap-on to drain my prostate, but that has become less over recent times, otherwise I am to use a prostate massager until D is happy that sufficient fluid has been drained. Our metal device remains locked while this procedure is performed approximately every 3 months. If we were absolutely sure about prostate health then I am sure D would cancel this also. Its more of a chore than something that interests her.
    We have got to this stage over many years of mutual agreement on what pleases us both in our relationship. D still enjoys her regular orgasm sessions which usually starts with spanking and whipping, as this gets her in the mood to be touched and licked to many orgasms. By keeping me in permanent denial the affect is absolute devotion which I enjoy immensely. We are both extremely happy with our relationship and very glad we discovered male chastity and denial.

20. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    More than ten years of orgasm denial and caging, with typically 2 or 3 month lockups, have culminated in permanent locking from May 2018. The only reason for removal is to pass through security checks, and of course, would be also if necessitated by a medical situation. The JB is cleaned without removing it. I provide pussy worship when requested, while the cage is not discussed, it is just there, the default situation. It is on when I sleep, swim, run, go out to dinner, go to work, go to parties, the pub, sports events, funerals, weddings, vacations, all the normal stuff.

21. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    "Am controlled by my KH and regularly remove my device for their pleasure"
    At first she took me out every night to play with me. Currently I haven´t been out since 8 days. Since I am not circumcised and I need to keep it clean I pull out to wash her penis from time to time.

Soon I will get circumcised and pierced so pull out will no longer be possible nor necessary.
    Also wear it to anything and everything i do from the daily bike ride to work to swimming etc....

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    I have been locked for over 3 years, the last year with a PA and no issues. I am only released in my Mistresses presence about once every 3-4 months if I have behaved properly during this time period. I average about 1-2 orgasms a year if she allows.

Francesco_ and Fredfred like this.
  23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    By permanent chasity do you mean
    permanently locked as in the devive never for any reason comes off
    some might include time of for maintenance in that description
    or
    permanently denied although the question of what is being permanently denied does get raised
    or
    do you mean the two together.. locked and denied for the rest of their lives /forseeable future

For some permanent chastity means that from the onset their partner/ SO / Kh whatever has control of when they get let out of their device and of course when or if they get to cum and the means by which they may do so and all of this may also incldde some form(s) of edging.

I'll respond to you survey if I can understand what you arer asking and if there is a suitable response for me choose from the selection offered.

24. Guest 1101

Guest 1101 Active member

Local Time:
    As it says in the first option, NEVER taken off. The third option is it is removed regularly for care and cleaning. I know people have different standards about permanent, so I gave different options. The first choice is that it is not removed ever, for any reason.

25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    My Lady still has me looking for a device that will allow access to all areas for cleaning but no direct touching of the skin on skin type. She wants me to wear one that could be left on permanently or for as long as she wants... excepting medical reasons of course.

For now maintenance /cleaning is necessary and that is the only reason it comes off and the period for which that will continiue I'm told remains Indefinite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice