An Incongruent Epiphany (this may get me banned)

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by tristenfifty, Feb 7, 2020.

1. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    I understand I get a little lost in my thought process do I miss one. If A man was to advocate to treat a woman the way some women advocate the treatment of men on this site they might get banned or told they are just a beast. However , The behavior of some women on this site are no different then the Male beasts the chastise and they consider themselves goddesses. Why would the male version of the behavior not be a god and not all men are subs. That is all I have been trying to say. No all men should be locked up or are beast as not all women deserve the title of goddess. It was the absolute of some of the things I read here that sparked my question.

Apsolutedown likes this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    There are all kinds of websites on the internet, if you don't like sites where there are lots of dominant women, you might find what you are looking for on dominant male site, I'm sure there are many.

falke66 and Tommundelein like this.
  3. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Miss LUCY. I like dominant woman. If fact I love dominant women but to be dominant does not have to be demeaning. I apologize if I miss quote you but I believe you even posted you preferred and used good boy over bitch but bitch received better results so you changed to it.

I’m just pointing out there are some of us men that prefer good boy and a more persuasive dominant that plays with the mind rather than a humiliating one. I will say that from this thread I am clearly in the minority but that does not mean I shouldn’t voice it or leave. Unless you want me to. If that is your wish all you have to do is direct me to leave and I will.

4. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    There are all kinds of dominant women. You have to find one that has the same views as you. However, do not find one with a different view and then expect her to change to suit you. It won't happen.

5. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress LUCY that is sound advice. I wouldn’t want to change anyone, not my personality. I appreciate you replying and if this post has been a problem I apologize that was never my intention. L

6. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    You are a lost penguin indeed. Hopefully, you'll get some experience and figure out what to do.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  7. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Thank you for recognizing that. Constructive guidance welcomed

8. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    That's all you take from my posts then? That you're not complaining?

I guess that's where the disconnect is. I was talking about how I do respect men, etc. And you just keep going on about mistresses here not respecting men.

But I am done with you now as it's clearly pointless to engage with you.

9. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    MRS Lilith I apologize if I missed a post I had gone back and read what I could find. I honestly did not see the post you are referring to. I think you still miss my observation. It’s not so much that mistresses don’t respect men it’s more that some of the mistresses speak like the dominant male beasts they condem.

I am truly sorry for missing your post.

10. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Have you ever been to a sports event?

Abstraction likes this.
  11. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I'm going to point out the obvious but I think it should be pointed out. :)

Not ALL men are on this site. Neither are ALL women. The people who come here share an interest in a particular sexual interaction. This interaction requires submission on the part of the man and dominance on behalf of the woman. The degree of submission varies from mild to complete. As does the degree of dominance.

Hope this makes an obvious thing clear.

iome343 and stillAbitch like this.
  12. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Ok I’ll bite, I have but not following your point. Pls explain

13. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Abstraction, first thank you for taking the time to help the slow guy in the room. I know no one here has to help me understand any of this. I do appreciate your input. To me this was not obvious but that could have been the posts I had been reading on the site. Every post I am learning more. Even being self locked I can see a positive behavior change in my day to day life, les self focused. But there is a part of me that still in here saying I’m not a door mat or a dog to be kicked. I think that is the part of me that came out in this post. So is that a bad trait in a male sub. To be a good submissive does that part of me have to go? I know It would be just your view and feel free to respond to me outside of this post with your thoughts. Again thank you

14. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    At the event, the fans cheer for their home team and boo the opposition. They whoop it up. Sometimes they yell at the officials. Then they go home and have a beer and goodnaturedly tease their friends who were cheering for the other team.

Meanwhile after the game the players may go out to dinner with their friends on the other team, even though they were trying as hard as they could to beat them on the field.

What I'm trying to say is that the dominant women and submissive men on this site are for the most part on the same team, trying to make this stuff work in a world that is not terribly supportive of kink.

And in the larger sense, dominant women and submissive men are playing in the same league as dominant men and submissive women, even though they may be on different teams.

So we all want you to find your happy place! It might be here, it might be somewhere else, but you are playing in the same league as well.

Giveitup and sylvana chastity like this.
  15. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I don't know because I'm not you. Some men want submissiveness to be in some areas of their lives and to a lesser degree; some want to be called derogatory names; some want to be punished regularly. And then people's preferences change - this is why it's a 'dynamic' rather than a rigid set of never-changing parameters. It's fluid and it may change with time or with partner(s).

So, you shouldn't assume that what's right for you is the only right way or a wrong way - it's just YOUR way. Just like my way is neither right nor wrong - it's MINE. So it's unrealistic to expect that everyone will agree with your way or your opinion of their way.

To be a 'good' submissive you should be in harmony with yourself and your Domme. And there's plenty of advice on this forum about how people achieve this harmony. You're not obliged to do things in any particular prescribed way - you need to find your own.

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One of the reasons why this site was originally called chastity mansion, was because of the many rooms. Chastity is such a broad interest it’s almost impossible for everyone to have the same dynamics, or the kinks that go with them.

Some are part timers, some are long term wearers, some incorporate FLR, some just use it as a tool to curb self pleasure, some life in a service style relationship, some use punishment, some are into feminization, some are into being slaves, some use it like fore play until it’s time to come off, some barely tolerate it , and some don’t even wear a cage. Some have male kh’s, some are even female. So to say their are some that have a different view of chastity, men, or how to treat men, is an understatement.

The trick here, is to try to interact with those here with respect, and acknowledge that their way may not be your way, and that’s ok. I myself get along fairly well with the couples here, or those that are part of a couple. It’s a common thread that we share and I am also always interested in how another couple have followed a path this direction. To those that self lock or have online kh’s, I of course am friendly towards them, but have nothing in common so tend not to connect often.

I suggest you find someone with similar interests, viewpoints, and make friends and share with them. This mansion has a lot of rooms, look around and you might find a friend.

Good luck

17. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Locked_top. Thank you for this post. I was feeling a bit shunned and definitely miss understood. I believe I have found the right place. As a child I was an advocate for the girls in my class. Regularly at the principal’s office for defending one of my female classmates honor. I have always put women on a pedestal in my life but I’m sure you know as a man urges, desires, and lust can get the better of us. I do believe that men need a strong dominant female in their life to help course correct us. I just realize something think about our avitars. I selected the penguin because I had great shots from a trip to Antarctica but as I think about the penguin relationship the male is very much a sub to the female. He cares for the egg and is solely devoted to his mate. I am a penguin. See this post I have learnt and evolved. Again thank you

18. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Thank you. I have been very narrow minded lately this helped.

19. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    That's a great image and thought! If you put forth those kind of positive visions of yourself and what you want, you will attract the kind of people who want what you want.

And besides, I'm a real fan of penguins.

20. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    They are amazing up close and personal. Very curious creatures and industrious. My favorite trip of my life. Would go again in a heartbeat.

21. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    That’s not cricket your talking about... :rolleyes:;)

22. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Yet again, your posts shine through with positivity. Why am I not surprised? :)

I offer to echo those who encouraged you to dig deeper, OP. (That's not an endorsement to pester folks or engage in a frenzy, btw.)

There are no 'standard' chastity or power exchange experiences. Each Keyholder is different, as is each locked one. I assure you, fighting against uncomfortable stereotypes on the internet will likely leave you feeling exhausted and unfulfilled. My advice would be: try to learn from them, figure out what works for you, and leave the rest behind.

Pigeonholing anyone based on someone else's ideas of an identity robs your own mind of creative potential... :love:

Abstraction and sylvana chastity like this.
  23. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Maybe the question should be, why did you contact me in the first place if you think I am a mean cruel keyholder who degrades men and calls them beasts? :)

Anyone (with a brain) who has followed me for a while knows my profile is mainly humour and I see subs as close friends. (but don't tell them as it will ruin the game) ;)

If you explain a magic trick it ruins the trick.

I don't know if people in relationships realise this, but most men on fetish sites join them because they want to be degraded and humiliated, it is their favourite thing in the world. Thousands have told me I am not cruel enough for them.

A lot of first messages even start "Hello, I am looking for a mean and cruel Mistress".

Funny old places, fetish sites.

24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you are throwing a mini tanty because you didn't get your own way.

But I forgive you :)

25. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for forgiving me. I will try and curb my impatience and wait for your lead. I must confess your forgiveness filled my heart with joy and happiness. I feel blessed by a goddess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice