Oct 7, 2022
Local Time:
7:30 AM
Birthday:
Mar 20, 1964 (Age: 60)
South UK,NEAR CHICHESTER.
research,arts,business,law

Andyful

Member, Male, 60, from South UK,NEAR CHICHESTER.

I may try posting hourly or periodic revision point updates on key subjects trying to motivate myself to obey etc. to get to objectives. Jan 2, 2019

Andyful was last seen:
Oct 7, 2022
    1. Andyful
      Andyful
      I may try posting hourly or periodic revision point updates on key subjects trying to motivate myself to obey etc. to get to objectives.
    2. Andyful
      Andyful
      (I could need someone,, a domme, to help motivate me do exam revision over the xmas period for January exams in a course)
      1. Unlucky
        Unlucky
        If you're the one benefiting (studying/"motivation"), how exactly is the woman helping you the dominant? What is she getting out of it?
        Dec 23, 2018
      2. Andyful
        Andyful
        well there could be mutual benefits - it could be that they like to nurture or influence and motivate one to self improve, and to start to relate this to the being of the dominant also.
        Dec 24, 2018
      3. Andyful
        Andyful
        Also - part of me does not want to do this Hence a Dominant could have me doing something I do not want to do in some ways perhaps if they like the idea of me making it in Law, which is the subject . so as to be of a use
        Dec 28, 2018
    3. Andyful
      Andyful
      starts some revision reading.time slots plus,awareness also for some health exercise, secondary time slots etc, help welcome eg.Motivators
    4. Andyful
      Andyful
      Exploring and Interested
      Patticakes likes this.
      1. Patticakes
        Patticakes
        Good luck with your hunt
        Mar 22, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 20, 1964 (Age: 60)
    South UK,NEAR CHICHESTER.
    research,arts,business,law
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    I have purchased a few eg holy trainer, cb2000 and 3000 and some other makes but all to no avail as they just do not seem to fit. Have tried to improvise otherwise.
    Chastity resume:
    So far just explored short periods without device.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice