An Incongruent Epiphany (this may get me banned)

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by tristenfifty, Feb 7, 2020.

1. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    I woke up this morning with a very clear thought in my mind how to site and the mistresses on it or incongruent and the way they behave.

First let’s start on how I got here it’s only been two weeks and It was suggested my mistress that I know to try chastity. I Purchased a cage and put it on. I was not feeling it first but I was curious definitely helped with my masturbation habits. I found while I was aroused most of the time I didn’t really need or desire masturbation so much it was working. I see I am also in a marriage like one of the folks on the site describe. My wife is ill she’s in pain most of the time and I slid down a path of self service I noticed that by doing so I became more agitated and more aggressive towards her so this seems to be something to try to round out my edges. In looking to learn more about Chastity I came across this site.

I was intrigued and wanted to learn more so I sought out who I thought would be the best mentor on this site her benefactor and owner. But I spent more time in trying to get her attention to learn I found at the behaviors of the mistresses here or somewhat incongruent. What do I mean by that, I mean no disrespect but the way they portray treating another person, a man for fact, it’s not the way they feel they would want be treated. In fact if a man was to treat a woman The way they feel man should be treated they would call that man or beast The way they feel man should be treated they would call that man or beast. To this point I would say the women here are no less beasts than the men they detest.

I may be wrong and this is just more Cosplay and not as serious as I perceive it to be. The test will be if I am banned. If I am banned I will perceive it as weakness I’m not being able to be at superior as the present themselves to be. To be in this action is to support the fact that he’s incongruent. A superior being would be able to express themselves and have an intelligent dialogue about this topic

so Mistress Lucy I leave this to you one way or another I will not be ignored anymore mistress Lucy I will this to you one way or another I will not be ignored anymore.

2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    I am not sure that I understand you correctly. I am thinking from your post that English is not your first language (which is fine), so maybe that is the problem.

The main point I would make is that no one owes anyone attention by default. If people are ignoring you, perhaps you have not acted in a way that makes them inclined to interact with you.

I do not agree that the women on this site treat the men differently than men and women who are not personally acquainted treat each other in other situations.

3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Another point I would make is that relationships take time and effort to develop, and some people who you are interested in you may not reciprocate for a variety of reasons. You cannot force it.

Remember the adage: "There are many fish in the ocean."

corsac likes this.
  4. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    I will try to put this simply as it’s clear you missed the entire point of the post. The common thread or theme I have found on this site is that of a female chauvinist pig and coming from the perspective that male chauvinist pigs are beasts that should be locked up. To me this thought process is incongruent. The behaviors are the same And therefore I would expect a female mistress to respect and admire a Male master as they are one and the same a dominant personality. I’m trying to point out that D/s it’s not a gender behavior but more a personality difference of one being stronger than the other. Hope this clarifies the point

5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I have been on this site for a long time now, and I have not observed what you are saying at all.

That having been said, do some people, both men and women act a bit heavy handed at times? Yes, but that is the exception. I don't see any chauvinism as an overriding theme.

What I do see is that the site owners expect members to be courteous to each other, and for men to behave and not bombard the women with unwanted attention.

TheRealAdam and corsac like this.
  6. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    I guess we all.

7. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    I guess we all see things the way we want. I read MEMES that say “put all men in their place” “ The future for women power the future for men in chastity” “ I don’t care what you want you will be caged for all the time” “ Forget the quality‘. These are chauvinistic from the female perspective. Understand I am saying is their view is incongruent as they would not agree that a man should put a woman in chastity.

what I am saying is congruent is that a dominant person should put a submissive person in chastity regardless of gender. It’s just one persons view and observation.

8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    You should keep in mind that the theme of the website involves: dominant women, female led relationships, male submission, etc. That is the theme, and if you don't like it, there are plenty of other sites out there to choose from.

It is also given that everything needs to be consensual, and in the case of long term relationships, it is to enhance the relationship for the overall and individual good of those involved.

Are there sometimes discussions about men serving women without an intimate relationship, and without a sexual exchange? Yes, but it is still consensual. Nobody is being forced to do anything. Everyone involved is getting something out of the interaction.

I myself do not believe in altruism. I believe that given consent, every person acts in a way by which they derive some satisfaction or pleasure. That is just how we are wired. All animals are like this, at least the higher ones like mammals.

jackofthedawn, boisub and Abstraction like this.
  9. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    @Alceste is right - if you want to be treated with respect you should give them the reason to respect you first. If you come out guns blazing, accusing people of being 'chauvinist pigs', and demanding answers to your (frankly, almost incomprehensible) questions you'll get ignored. That's a polite way of telling you to mind your language and your manners. If you don't understand something look for information first, then ask - but throwing about words like 'beasts' and 'chauvinist pigs' is not going to make anyone want to answer your questions.

Byrdie, jackofthedawn, corsac and 2 others like this.
  10. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    But one could say the converse, That if a mistress wants respect they would give respect to receive respect. I’m not looking for anyone’s intention or the respect I was just putting out there the incongruent nature and behavior of what I see here. As one mistress put it I am aware my views are unpopular to many.

11. Abstraction

Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    So, why are you here? To tell the forum they got it wrong because it doesn't match your worldview?

12. Abstraction

Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I think you're missing the point of chastity. The relationship is consensual and based on mutual respect and desire to meet each other's needs. The needs change as the relationship evolves; some relationships become more overtly D/s, some remain on a more equitable level. There is no single recipe for a successful, singularly 'right' way of doing this - everyone's story is different to some extent.

sissybitch, Kiesela and Guest 3729 like this.
  13. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    There are as many different views on male chastity and D/s relationships here as there are individual members. While I may not personally relate to everyone's approach here, I respect their choices. I used the word "choice" because that is the foundation of consensual power exchange. Consider re-reading @Abstraction's comments. She has raised some very good things to think about.

14. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Blue00 I agree with what you were saying there are many different views and everyone has allowed their choice.

what is not being discussed and Avoided is the point that I am trying to discuss. How is the behavior of the female dominant here placing all men in one category, Then the male converse where all Women are being objectified. Are the two behaviors not the same just from opposite ends of the spectrum. That was the only observation I was trying to discuss. I don’t believe that is disrespectful but more insightful. By turning it into a personal issue about me reinforces to me the fact that it is incongruent because nobody wants to defend it again no disrespect intended just an observation

15. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    What is the subject of the highlighted reference you made? Clarifying that might make it easier to discuss what concerns you.

16. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    I’m not sure what the confusion is I mean The female dominant on this site. Again not addressing the observation

17. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    No that’s not it at all. I was hoping that somebody here could explain how may be my observation is incorrect. But seeing how everybody has gotten so defensive and it makes me feel that my observation is correct

18. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Who is "The female dominant"? Do you mean Lucy, the owner?

19. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Nobody is being defensive.

imhers24x7 likes this.
  20. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I exchanged a few messages with @tristenfifty , but everytime I came online I found 5 or 6 messages waiting for me on messenger. I have been very busy this week so didn't reply. I intended to reply to him next week when I was less busy, but now I won't bother.

I could do without this crap. I don't owe anyone anything.

21. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    It's a mistake to assume that Lucy is representative of keyholders in general. It might be a mistake to assume that there even could be a representative keyholder. People do this for different reasons and using different methods.

Breathe likes this.
  22. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    You seem to be quoting memes and chastity captions that cater to male chastity kink. Very few women here or elsewhere would agree with the things you are referring to.

23. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I;ve been on here for many years and totally agree with @Abstraction and @Alceste . D/s and FLR relationships are really unique to the specific people involved and how they communicate with, treat, and respect each other. Broad generalisations about any person or group of people and how they treat each other are not what this forum is all about. For me, it's far more about learning from each other's experiences and journey in chastity.

tvalex and imhers24x7 like this.
  24. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    Not correct at all, incomprehensible.

25. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Complex, beautiful sand castles can take a lot of time, practice, and dedication to create. If you don't like the sand castle, walk around it instead of walking through it. I hope that one day you are more interested in learning how to build sand castles than arguing that they should be there.

imhers24x7 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice