An Incongruent Epiphany (this may get me banned)

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by tristenfifty, Feb 7, 2020.

1. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    Breathe thank you for the sound advice. I have always seen to find the hard way but in the end I learn and improve. I also got overly stimulated by my desires to sit at mistress Lucy’s feet. She is something very special and as she says I threw a tantrum but I’m better for it. Learnt a lot of what not to do and how my views are skewed and more judgmental than I realized. I lucky to have this forum and the people here who have taken their time and patience to teach and help me understand. Sorry but emotional after mistress Lucy’s forgiveness. Was a surprise and more than I could have hoped for after my behavior.

2. Apsolutedown

Apsolutedown New member

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Lucy, I see problem in the fact that almost every woman that calls herself a domme if she have a need to get more attention and to make her opinions more valid. But only small number of women here are true dominant. One of them are you. And they trying to make you to think like them or to discredit you, like debate on fetlife. They act like organized groups who condemn anyone who thinks differently. Maybe you are tired of those attacks. Dominant means to be strong individual with own opinions, and you have, unfortunately experienced how sometimes is hard to be brave. But your enormous fan base says all about you.

tristenfifty and L-u-c-y like this.
  3. RickThewriter

RickThewriter New member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    Mistress, I followed you because of your take on life. I've never felt degraded by you in any way and welcome the privilege of seeing what you have to say and offer in the way a male can best serve a female and treat her as the special person she is without expecting, let alone demanding, anything in return. Any who feel otherwise lack your self-confidence and comfort in their place in life. All power to you.

Smallymike, L-u-c-y and falke66 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice