An Incongruent Epiphany (this may get me banned)

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by tristenfifty, Feb 7, 2020.

1. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    We actually don't understand what your observation or complaint is.

Here are my observations

1. This is a generally well-mannered site.
    2. Women are respected, including not being pestered.
    3. Men are respected, including not being demeaned for being submissives.

Now, I don't see anything incongruent about this site or the people on it. The owner runs a good site, without being heavy-handed.

2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    This is literally most straight malesubs holy grail! Most of us want - at least for a few hours - to be treated in a "beastly" way. And most of us want to be used and exploited - within limits - in the long term. That's the point.

Also - I've just realised - most of us on this site don't want to be "cosplayers", nor do we want keyholding and domination as a service to us. We want to do it for real.

tecolote and Abstraction like this.
  3. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Right.

I don't get why some men come in here to complain about 'the women' or 'the mistresses' of this site, writing about them as if they are all the same person and all do the same things.
    I've seen many a rant about how all dominant women are bad on here and how awful they treat their subs, usually coming from men without a mistress and who have not been on this site for long.

Because if they would have been here for long they would have seen there is quite some diversity in how male subs are treated and how mistresses behave on this site. These kind of posts tend to annoy me, as I have a very loving relationship with my sub which in many other's eyes might border on a vanilla relationship and I have a respectful approach for any member of this site as I respect men in general. Not everyone here shares the same ideas.

All I can conclude is that such men come here to vent their frustrations and not actually look at the content of this website.

jim48, Tom Allen, tvalex and 4 others like this.
  4. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    Ok I need to be clear this is not a complaint but an observation. I think everyone knows that this is a new idea for me and I was trying to understand what the intent is on the site. Blame me if you must for being A beast that is more of a tiger and less like a lemming. Even as a sub I believe I have a right to respectfully ask the questions so that I may learn it as a tiger my question may be more assertive and more aggressive than others here. As Lucy said I don’t owe anyone anything.

To Mistress Lucy I do apologize it is not normal for me to post a message and have to wait five days I understand you’re busy but you will no longer need to bother as I can clearly see this is not the site for me

so I closest text and this post with a thank you for all that participated to clarify the intent that men should be kept down to serve women with no equality intended. Does make the world a sader place

5. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Why? Tigers can be respectful too (says the man with the caged tiger avatar).

You've pretty much missed the point completely. The concept of a D/s relationship--no matter which gender leads it--is a structured hierarchy that suits all parties involved. The key concept is consent.

So to rewrite your sentence: "Submissive men consent to serve dominant women because it satisfies both sides."

Blue00 likes this.
  6. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM

I think you are wrong.

I've chatted with most of the active female members Ive seen here in messenger and have found those conversations to be pleasant and informative.
    Some are now quite good friends.
    And one Mistress from here has taken me on, in that she is monitoring and supervising my chastity.
    Perhaps it's to do with how you approach them and your expectations?.

7. MRS.Lilith

Verified Female

Local Time:
    You came in with a conclusion, that makes it quite useless to ask for an opinion,having your mind already made up. That makes the world a sadder place too.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

8. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    As far as I know, most men have chosen to be in chastity. They have chosen to serve (a) woman. There are different flavours of FLR, some like it strict and some like it lovely (and probably some like it both ways).

The key part is that we are here voluntarily. Nobody forces you to serve and be chaste.

Abstraction likes this.
  9. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    @tristenfifty
    We share our perspectives on this site.
    You might want to consider lurking until you have a handle on the culture herein.
    I am sorry that your wife is ill and your sexual relationship is off.
    The people posting to this site are tolerant, not to a point, but to a fault as evidenced by the fact that you have not been shunned.
    Not only tolerant, but forgiving and kind are these folks. Everyone here has at one time or more made a poor first impression. Sometimes it is due to not understanding the company you are in. Sometimes it is because of background pain or confusion.
    Best of luck to you!
    Ss

TheRealAdam, sissybitch and L-u-c-y like this.
  10. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    So, I've noticed some things about these "memes":

1. generally, the users who create them are anonymous - which means we don't know their gender

2. a lot of submissive people, though not all of them, have a humiliation fetish

3. these memes feed into a humiliation fetish for some people

4. when these memes are posted by dominant women, I think it's usually a nod to the humiliation fetish or, more lightly, a sort of general role-play fantasy

5. assuming the gender of the person who made these memes, or that the people posting them are taking them absolutely seriously, is a bit of a stretch. Sometimes people post them for tantalization, or advertise the type of role-play they do, or just because they think a certain one is clever

6. while there may be people who take these memes seriously, these are people who can be avoided
    I think that you're taking the user-created images a little too seriously, and definitely a little too literally. But, by all means, if you see someone who has those loaded on their profile and it disturbs you, you may want to see if you can block that person from ever contacting you.

Of course, if you've permanently flounced from the forum, that would also keep them from contacting you. :+1:

Achedlock17 likes this.
  11. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I think he is talking about the caption images I have created, and wondering why I am not acting that way with him.

Maybe I would have if he hadn't been so impatient, but I think his true colours would have shown before it got that far.

12. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Personally I believe in gender equality. I don’t believe both sexes are as good at everything, I think both have strengths and weaknesses. But a strong team has diversity.
    That said, I’m defiantly happy to ‘play’ dominant or submissive. I’m not into humiliation but I understand a lot of male submissive are and correspondingly there is lots of it on this site. Dare I say that there are also elements of general ‘female superiority’... This is bound to happen given the purpose of the site. Do they sometime cross the line, in my opinion, between ‘play’ and genuinely held opinion? In my opinion, possibly... but so often does chastity play and D/s relationships.
    Sometime this site gets political, I’ve got some quite strongly held views here but don’t wish to be drawn into an argument. In polite company, never discuss religion, politics or.... oh wait a
    moment... sex :confused::eek:o_O

13. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Agreed.

14. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    And what are those true colors? I can honestly say I have no issue with you. Just trying to understand the statements made here. My view of chastity is more of a man showing his devotion by giving up his control. I expected the Mistress response to this gesture as pleased and maybe touched. But I found a different view here. One of female supremacy and male servitude with no respect of the submissive obedience just more take.

I know I'm not into humiliation or being degraded and some are maybe that's what I'm not seeing. That the sub feels appreciated when a mistress shows him that kind of attention. Mistress LUCY I was never looking to you for that. My true colors are if my Mistress is firm but fair I would serve her.

15. tristenfifty

Local Time:

16. MRS.Lilith

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Well, I guess you never read my posts then. But I thought so as you keep ignoring them.

You found what you apparently want to find.

Abstraction and locked_top like this.
  17. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    > I questioned why is it ok for a female to degrade a male, but a male degrading a female bad.

Because it is a femdom site--and I'm fine with that. If I want sites where it's ok for males to degrade females but not the reverse, I know where to find them.

18. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    "I spent all day looking for Red Velvet Cake recipes here and nobody is helping me!'" - "Uh... I'm sorry sir, but this is a suspension repair forum." - "And that's another thing! Why are you being so mean to me?!"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

19. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    But I like my suspension with extra chocolate on top...

imhers24x7 and Abstraction like this.
  20. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    Then you're in the right place. That's just downright kinky. :)

Giveitup and imhers24x7 like this.
  21. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    I've just caught up with the thread you started. From what I can see you think deeply about ethical and moral questions around FLR. If you look around you will find that some threads on this site explore such matters. If you stick around, I have two pieces of advice: 1. make your potentially controversial contributions less literal and more in the allegorical or metaphorical mode, and 2. be ready for a mental contest that takes place on terms you would not choose. It's all part of the fun! Best wishes.

22. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow - read all this from beginning to end!
    And I must admit: I think it was quite brave to post something being oviously THAT unpopular (no matter what it was about).
    Tried to think about words like "tolerance" "diversity", "different opinions" or such (as I'm not a native speaker as well) - and it was a tough job to do...
    I know, dealing with a very different opinion isn't easy, and an startling amount of people never learned the "how to' s" - but something like: "if you don't agree with us : go elswhere" isn't able to solve any problem at all.
    I am on this site - amongst some other reasons - because I believe: we are a strong and very tolerant community - so please let's show that!

Breathe and Anonoman like this.
  23. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    MRS Lilith I did read your post and at times I’m not sure can you read mine. I’m not complaining I was very clear I’m not complaining. I was clear I don’t have a preconceived notion. What I did say Is I observed an incongruent message an oxymoron if you prefer. This observation is clearly unpopular but I have not seen it be on true. Well I can say I do know is that you would prefer me to go away and to continue to highlight the issue But I can say I do know is that you would prefer me to go away and to continue to highlight the issue.

I don’t know all the mistresses on the site this isn't an absolute i’m just glad there are some people on the site that are showing me that an alternate opinion is possible without being attacked.

This post is taught me there are kinks out there that I may never understand or even agree with but that doesn’t make them wrong with others on this site that I’ve chose to put right and wrong to this post I was just inquiring.

24. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    sylvana chastity. Thank you for your post it was comforting to see someone allowing a different opinion without being attacked and learning more each day and some folks have been friendly even after this post to help me understand what’s going on here thank you for asking for tolerance I try to give it myself

sylvana chastity likes this.
  25. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    I still don't see the incongruent message, and I have read all of your posts. You are going to an auto dealer who says "the customer is always right," and you are wondering if the customer is always right, why they don't sell tomato soup, which is what you want.

Abstraction likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice