Am I too strict?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Her_LM, Apr 4, 2023.

?

Am I too strict?

1. No, I’m doing just fine!

74.7%
  2. Yes, I’m being too strict!

26.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    Make sure you tell her both your feelings and the results from the poll.

A

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Its very hard to suggest advice on this as it is your relationship's dynamic and only you two can really have an incitefull view of your respective sides of it.

Perhaps as its quite early for you two doing TTTWD you should seriously consider having a fixed arranged time when you both discuss your views openly about how things are and how you want to progress even if your relationship is a strictly female led one. get the foundations of your relationship and it dynamic right at the start and it has far more chance of enduring. These discussion times can be increasingly further apart if you wish and even come to a stop if you are both comfortable with that.

Arlentia2 and Her_LM like this.
  3. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:

4. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    There’s nothing to discuss, she says.

My fantasy, her rules.

This is from my wife.

At the beginning, when he first mentioned the subject of chastity, I was unsure whether it was for me. Now, 4 years down the line I find myself naturally becoming stricter and I would say this is a way of life for us now.
    Yes he is locked and denied for weeks on end and he moans sometimes that he needs some attention, and in the beginning I would feel guilty and give in to him and usually that would end in an orgasm.
    Not anymore!! I don’t feel guilty ever!!
    I choose when and what we do and today he has reached his longest record so far of being denied an orgasm for 108 days.
    I’d say I’m doing a great job!!

He wanted this lifestyle.
    He wanted me to be totally in control.
    He said if we agreed on one month then it should definitely be two.
    So for all you new beginners just
    BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

5. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Ps. I’ve had him locked since January 1st 2023, that’s 139 days.
    He’s been denied a full orgasm since February 1st, that’s 108 days.

6. johnh

johnh Junior Member

Local Time:
    Definite "this is all fantasy" vibes to this thread, have to say.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  7. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    "Never" letting him get hard is a recipe for trouble. What incentive does he have to serve you if there is no possibility of reward?

That said, I voted that you are doing fine.

8. Null

Null Member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Is it really that hard to go and ask your partner? No really these are things you should just discuss at some point. 4 days might be too much or 4 months might be too little. Y'all need to sit down for 2 seconds and figure out what the fuck you're a doing. Or is some one writing with their dick again?

Arlentia2 likes this.
  9. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    #59 Her_LM, Jun 6, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2023
    Or is some one writing with their dick again? mmmmm....not sure that was called for my friend!

Bit harsh considering the initial post was from my wife/kh.

Just for your information, she managed to get me to over 120 days, longest ever, without any orgasms at all, either full, ruined etc. Yes she did unlock a couple of times, and why we were away, she teased a little.

I loved it, and more importantly, so did she.

But for your informantion, she completley, "out of the blue" decided to unlock me this weekend gone, teased the heck out of me. She let me tease her too, but after about 1/2 hr she said i deserved to cum, she said she'd let me have a full orgams, but she'd do it really slowly with her hand while she stradled me, she got me to point, and just carried on, lovel and slowly, it was one of the most pleasurable orgams iv'e ever had, it was amazing, so worth the 4 months of waiting.

Not writen with my dick, total truth here..

Thanks

true42 likes this.
  10. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    It all depends on what their relationship is and how they use chastity really, and who knows for certain except the two of them whether it’s truth or fantasy, or if it’s too strict or not if it is their reality.

To me, if they’ve been living with chastity a while, it doesn’t seem all that crazy strict I suppose.
    The things my Wife and I are now doing, I would’ve laughed at the suggestions of just two years ago as great jerk off fantasies and in no way something I could actually endure. Going months without a proper fuck and cum!! Don’t even joke!! :)

And begging for more strict treatment, never happen! And yet here I am.
    I am sure some have read my posts or journal entries and figured some may just be “wank fodder”, maybe not, but it’s not. I can’t wank anything any more any way. I feel like after reading stuff here for the last few years, unless it’s insanely over the top, I give it the go that it’s probably their reality. And if not, who cares, it’s all pretty entertaining

Arlentia2, littleguy3 and Her_LM like this.
  11. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm allowed to be free for a day or two, then she's locking me away again, not sure how long for.

12. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Mmmm, not sure it's all fantasy, it's the exact life she/we have been living these past 5/6 months. It's been an incredible experience, iv'e loved it, my wife has REALLY REALLY loved it.

And so it starts all over again....

13. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Totally agree, thanks for posting..

14. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Thinking back now, i too wish she'd been stricter, i actually deep down wished she'd actually stopped just before the point of no return, only to tell me i wasn't going to be allowed to cum.

I will show her these latest posts, and i bet she'll feel the same. Maybe the few negative posts put a little doubght in her mind.
    I should imagine this next period might be a little different, strict is what she likes, strictness is what i love!

Maybe also a little reset is needed, me being constantly horny for her all the time may of been a little overwhelming for her.

15. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know whether other wives/kh's sometimes feel the same, interested to know actually!

16. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Would you say the poll results are overwhemingly in her favour, 76% is pretty high, i think my k/h wanted it higher, maybe if it had of been higher then she may of stopped just at the point! Oh, that doesn't bear thinking about, at the exact point i would of given her anything to take me over.....

christymanie likes this.
  17. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Question from my wife/KH.

Should I lock him straight back up?

18. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why not?

Her_LM and littleguy3 like this.
  19. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

your doinging exactly the right thing in my opinion this needs to be a perminant thing no moor playing with his dick by him or anybody eles .
    he is oviously enjoying the denial and thats why he treats you so nice .
    you have not said if he is alowed to pleashure you ? i think that should be alowed on at least some ocasions and that should be all he gets zero orgasms and zero touching his dick is the the right path for a guy in chastity

Her_LM likes this.
  20. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m locked back up! It starts again, but unlike before, she’s had three orgasms this month, and she made me perform oral sex on her each time, it was heaven.

Not sure when I’ll be unlocked or teased, but if anything like this past week I’d to go by, I’m not really bothered. To be made to perform oral sex while locked is exquisite.

This time she’s going to be even more strict and demanding with me, she say! it’s a dream to hear her speak those words, sometimes I think I am I am in fantasy world, but this is my REAL life.
    Thanks.

Caged4Sazz and remyruff like this.
  21. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    This is all about you. Ask yourself if you are denying yourself. Yes, it's great to have control over him but if you find yourself wanting him at some point, you're going to have to let him out.

I use chastity as one of my Disciplinary tools. So there are times when it's "Be strong, Miss Cecilia. He has to learn." Yes, there are things you can do, but for me, there's no long term substitute for him.

And I've got a reputation for being VERY strict.

22. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    As a disciplinary tool, it is without peer.

But so long as my wife loves sex, I'm pretty safe from long term denial ...

Her_LM likes this.
  23. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    #73 SubSnuggler, Jun 12, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    I consider a man is 'broken' to chastity, when he fits two criteria A) he won't cheat at any cost and B) he accepts the KH's control over his penis. Once that happens, he's under total control of his key holder.

A KH can grant him ruined releases, pleasurable orgasms, anything in between, or lock him up perpetually. He can be left alone for these releases, forced to use toys, milked with no pleasure granted whatsoever, allowed to penetrate others, or whatever the KH can dream up.

Its value as a discipline tool declines over time, but its value as a control tool rockets skyward. A man accepting of chastity imposed by another, is a man that can be totally broken of free will by a Keyholder. It's an exceptionally powerful method for introducing control over a male.

EDIT: I write this as a man that is 'broken' to chastity. I accept control over my life, and sexual gratification, that as a 'vanilla man' I would never have contemplated. Yet now I not only accept those things, I love those things. It's a super mind fuck.

24. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi, it's LM here.
    I think she is doing the exact correct thing, but more importantly, she says she IS doing the right thing, whatever she decides to do, is the RIGHT way.
    I suppose when we first talked about what we both wanted, then i did really want a strict k/h. She was unsure to start with, but has since grwon into this role, and she absoluetly loves it.
    I'v always had a much higher sex drive than my wife, i should imagine most guys on here too, but now our sex drives are much different, i'm still incredibly horny all the time, but now mostly denied any pleasure, by that i mean orgams, edging, unlocking etc. all my wives sex drive has increased 10 fold, she now has the most orgasms she's ever had, all the time, i admit, mostly are without me, but she always tells me afterwards, or texts me the details while i'm at work.
    Occasionally she'll let me touch her, she'll also make me give her oral (her new best way, since chastity, she adores it)
    She'll tease me with her body too, getting undressed, sexy lingerie etc.
    So in hindsight, i'm not totally ignored i think, i just do what she wants or allows me to see.

She did let me cum about 2 weeks ago, then she locked me back up, "no more orgasms, of anykind for you now, untill at least the end of the year" "your little dick is not worth bothering about or needing to cum" she's now told me, and i think she reaaly means it. Thats her strictness again, and ultimatly, thats what i dreamed about.

I think i'm very lucky.....

ps. my k/h wife agrees with your post...

25. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Wife/key holder here.

10 month update……

I thought I’d give an update of this year.

Because I’m/we are still fairly new to chastity and orgasm denial I didn’t want to put any pressure on myself.
    I initially thought and read that I need to try and give him as few orgasms as possible, he’s always had many each month, a fair few each week, mostly given by me to him! So I thought maybe I should try and limit him to at least once a month, he, LM secretly wished for as few as possible, (maybe once a month for him was not strict enough). It’s now September and so far he’s had 12, mostly ruined, while caged with my wand, or by hand.

Now, I've absolutely loved playing this game/living this lifestyle, it’s been so much fun, I've had more orgasms myself than I've ever had, so it’s been a win/win situation for us both!

I love the idea of him being crazy for me all the time, which he is, it makes me feel so sexy all the time too.

Something else we came across, my husbands love of SPH, I’d never ever been aware of anything like that before, I was unsure about it at first, maybe worried about hurting feelings, or making him feel inadequate, but boy, once we started, I just fell into that role naturally, I use SPH all the time now, I love it and find it fairly easy to do now, I don’t even have to think about it, the words he loves, just flow of my tongue so easily.

He’s been banned from any form of piv, his size does nothing for me at all, nor his stamina.
    In fact, part of the teasing process I did allow him on three occasions to have piv, the first time he lasted about 1 & 1/2 minutes, then second time he lasted about 50 odd seconds, and finally, the last time he only managed 34 seconds before he came, and each time it happened he fell out and I clamped my thighs around his little dick so he couldn’t move it, totally ruined him on all three occasions.
    To think he could only last such a short amount of time because he was that turned on by me & desperate gives me a huge sexual thrill.

Anyway, I’ve decided to have him unlocked
    now for a while, he’s been locked almost since January 1st, he’s banned from touching himself, and he won’t even tempt too without my approval, which is a NO..

I’m still having lots of fun & orgasms, just not him anymore.

He’s had his quota for the year, I’ll tease and edge him when I feel like it, and sometimes being unlocked but unable to touch yourself is even more of a tease.

Am I too strict? I don’t think I am, I’d like to be stricter, so would he.

Next year he’s definitely having less than what he’s had so far this year, maybe I’ll try for once every three months, four times a year, what do you think?

The constant tease & SPH continues.

Have I been ok this year? Should I lock him back up for the remainder of the year?

Thank you for all the feedback we’ve had over the year. X

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice