A rock and a hard place.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jane's property, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    If you love her and want to be with her then work it out. You are both young, things change as you get older. When I was in my 20-30 different things turned me on that I really don’t care for now. You will both change as you get older, I wouldn’t let something that turns you on now define your future relationship.
    What are the chances of a couple in there 20’s lasting these days? Pretty low I think. I say give it a go and if it works it works if it doesn’t pay your child support and be a good dad lol

2. At all Times

At all Times At all Times

House Husband
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    No matter how well you get on with someone, if you can't both mutually enjoy even a "reasonable" sex life, let alone one that includes some sort of sexual variety or even "kink", then given that you are at the very beginning of a relationship with this girl, I would end it now and find someone who shares your mutual interest in sex. Obviously, a good relationship is one based upon so much more that just sex, but as I am sure you are already aware, as a sexually motivated male, you will will always feel that something is missing without your desires met.

I speak from experience, as a man that although arguably in a great long term marriage with a loving and beautiful kind caring wife, children and happily married, I will always regret the absence of any special sexual spark between us. I don't think that I am alone in this, in that many many women are just not interested in sex per se, it's just one of those things.

3. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
    The relationship is perfect, never argued not once, even down to silly things like the baths ready when I get home, foods cooked and the house is spotless and I got sex pretty much every night or every other night in some form because she felt it's what I wanted. So for me to take a step back and say you don't need to do it every night, it was just because you were on most occasions offering, so, slowing it down to build back up, is that such a big thing for me? Right now I'm thinking I can cope with it plus with her saying she' not against the kink element what' to lose and give it a try.

I think it' just because its been left so long and she has gotten to the point where a barrier has been put up and she just did it presuming I need it, not out of wanting it herself, and its scared her and just put her off having sex with me, im thinking that we are taking a step back and hopefully in a month or so we can be back to normal or at least know whether a healthy sex life is building up on both our terms or if she just can't put all the hurt behind her and feelings she currently having and if she can't we both agreed it's not going to work long term so we should call it quits

4. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I think the communication you are describing is a good first step. It sounds to me like she’s been doing a lot of things to try to please you and maybe she just needs some room to figure out what would please her.

If she can start to figure that out and get confident in asking for it, you two could be well on your way.

One thing that I’m curious about though … if I’m reading this right … you’re saying that she has a bath drawn for you and dinner made for you and the house is spotless, and she has been offering you sex whenever she thinks you want it? That sounds more like subbie behavior to me. Or it may be that she feels dependent on you and doesn’t want to jeopardize things so she goes out of her way to please you (and then feels guilty on top of it because she’s not enjoying your kinks the way she thinks she’s “supposed to”). You mentioned that she would probably have to go stay with her mother to be able to afford to live, and also that she started living with you early in the relationship. What was her living situation before? Did that play a role in her moving in with you so quickly?

If any of the above is pertinent to your situation, you probably have a lot of basics to establish together in your relationship if it’s going to go forward. It’s encouraging that you’re communicating about some of these things now, so keep the focus on her needs and hopefully the two of you can get back on track.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    It looks to me like you have some basic communications started and that is really good. After giving it some time, be sure to re-open the communications and get a little deeper about who is leading this relationship - you or her. Make sure that this is very clear for both of you. If you are not willing to submit to her, then the cage is a stupid idea. @boisub is pretty observant! It would appear that she is subbing to you. If you want an FLR, with her in control, make sure that she knows that and you both fully understand the implications of that. But, once again, communications is what its all about!

6. Jane's property

Local Time:
    I wouldn' say it was submissive behaviour from here she's just quite old fashioned in her views of what a woman should do in a relationship I suppose, and her living situation before was just her and her mother and she was happy with that but it's a hard thing to take a step back once your used to your own space, and she could afford to rent her own place she gets a good enough wage and has savings but over here after rent bills food etc there's not a lot of money left for other things if your doing it alone I know I've been there years ago. So as soon as your car needs fixing or you need something you eat away at those savings and over time your hand to mouth living. After a few days I think it' all down to no clear communication about our sex life

7. Jane's property

Local Time:
    I' be more than happy to do as she wishes and I thought it was what she wanted, I'd get licked up she would tease me for a few days then attack me even with me saying you don' have to let me out I'm more than happy to just pleasure you so I always presumed she wanted to use me but obviously not, I don' know whether it'd be a good thing for her after all this for me to go 'look I'm locked up there's the keys your in charge' or if she'd go your still only thinking about one thing I'm off lol

8. LockedByG

LockedByG Member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Hello Dave, i just made a post and then browsed the forum, only to find out that you were in a pretty similar situation to mine. Meaning i am standing in front of a decision to end a relationship or sacrifice kink. I see you decided to try to work it out once again. I am still thinking about what i will do. All i can say is good luck to you! You are not alone :)

9. Jane's property

Local Time:
    hi and thank you we'e opened up a lot with each other and found quite few diffeences we need to work on and embrace so time will tell, it was so easy in the moment to just think of kink but then I realised I want a relationship so give it all it deserves worst case money can buy kink but not a loving relationship

Chaste J. and LockedByG like this.
  10. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Bravo. A powerful statement all of us just starting out need to come to peace with in our heads. Prophetic, really.

11. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am glad to see you are both giving it another chance. Bravo to your other half for making the effort to tell you the truth. I wish you both all the luck in the world for the future.

lockit likes this.
  12. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Thanks all, in the end she was adamant she wanted to move out and move on I tried my best to hold the relationship together but there cones a time when you've got to let it go I suppose, so I'm kind of thinking that there may have been some under lying issues or incentive to do so but all is done and we are still on good terms

I'd like to say thank you to all here for your advice and opinions I must say it did help me accept her decision and make it a bit easier and look to the future and also asses what I want out of a relationship.

So I've been back on the dating scene, and this time ive been open about my kinks early in conversation and the response has been overwhelmingly good, the current girl I have been seeing I have introduced the kink to her and she has taken it in her stride embracing it all the way, I spent a few days locked with her picking up the key one night and spending a day out locked up too but she ended up releasing me and I'll say no more haha

13. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    I think you are lucky she made the correct decision for you and your future. My dominant wife of 45 years asked me what I was reading, and when I explained everything to her, she said that you should end it, because it will never work out. I agree.

14. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you never had an argument because she avoided any conflict which just caused her to build up resentments. It’s sad really but it would have just gotten worse with time and would have ended in disaster. Hopefully, she will get therapy and learn how to communicate and have healthy relationships.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice