Photos:
Local Time:
3:37 AM
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1968 (Age: 50)
House Husband

At all Times

At all Times, Male, 50

Back in chastity device, carrying out maid's duties, Mistress expecting foot massage and pedicure tonight...!!! Mar 21, 2018

At all Times was last seen:
Jul 12, 2018 at 12:35 PM
    1. At all Times
      At all Times
      Back in chastity device, carrying out maid's duties, Mistress expecting foot massage and pedicure tonight...!!!
      Rectrix likes this.
    2. At all Times
      At all Times
      Currently locked, having been teased aroused and firmly denied an orgasm, fourth time in a row following Jane's Orgasm. I' belong to her.
    3. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Love your Tumblr!
      At all Times likes this.
      1. At all Times
        At all Times
        Thank you @anasyrma it reflects very much how I would like to be kept, in a consistent and permanent state of submission and servitude by my wife, but only if she enjoyed it
        Feb 14, 2018
        anasyrma likes this.
    4. At all Times
      At all Times
      Used to pleasure Jane, kept firmly teased n aroused but denied any release, this is the third time now and over a month now since my last O
    5. At all Times
      At all Times
      As of today, my wife asked me to lock myself up, hoping to improve my obedience. It will.....!!
    6. At all Times
      At all Times
      After tease and denial at the weekend, my wife has decided that I should be locked this week and performing specified tasks.
    7. At all Times
      At all Times
      Now been unlocked for a week, wife showing no signs of wanting me locked again :o(
    8. At all Times
      At all Times
      Currently two weeks locked into Locktober, my wife continues to demand that I serve and obey her at all times.
    9. At all Times
      At all Times
      my wife expects total obedience and submission when locked, I remain forever subservient,eagerly wishing to please and obey her at all times
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1968 (Age: 50)
    House Husband
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000S, Stainless Steel Cage
    Chastity resume:
    https://atalltimesflr.tumblr.com/
    I am a submissive husband wishing to be kept permanently locked in chastity by my wife, teased and denied, and put to service as her housemaid and personal servant.

https://atalltimesflr.tumblr.com/
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice