A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    you are a great Mistress. I would love that, as bondage is my first love

2. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Omg. Being tied up with his parts in chastity and licking your pussy. That should put him as close to the edge as possible.

Sure would work for me I know

Zevon likes this.
  3. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Being restrained and blindfolded and listening to your domina's slow approach, her high heels clicking on the hard floor, is a wonderful thrill and one that I love. Yes it is very arousing.

4. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    A brief update...

Hubby lasted the full four hours. I let him move around and stretch in between positions, and also gave him a short break about halfway through. Even so, he spent nearly two hours in the same position: spread eagle on the bed. I checked in on him every ten or fifteen minutes, making sure he was nice and hard before leaving him to wait some more.

Afterwards, hubby said he had been in a nearly constant state of anticipation. It was like being lost in a haze and he was shocked by how much time had actually passed. He said the most intense part was when I gave myself an orgasm and he could not see or touch me, he could only listen. Second place went to the first half hour. Nothing else that day had made him feel as helpless as when I left him plugged, caged, and restrained by the spreader bar.

He was a little sore, though a few minutes of stretching and a hot shower relieved the worst of it. He was also incredibly horny. He had spent a good portion of the previous four hours aroused and was desperate for some relief. Even though he knew it wasn't time for an orgasm, he kept hoping against hope that I would be generous and let him have one early.

Honestly, I almost did. It was so very tempting there at the end, with him aching and throbbing at the slightest touch. It would have been so easy to push him over the edge. I considered giving him permission to have an orgasm, and then using only a single finger to stroke him ever so lightly. I wonder if he could cum from such minimal stimulation, but that experiment will wait for another day.

Today, hubby's been doting on me. Actually, relative to what I see with my friends, hubby dotes on me every day, and I hope I never take it for granted. But today he took it up an extra notch. He brought me breakfast in bed, assisted with my bath, followed that with a fantastic full body massage, and just now finished a wonderful pedicure. What a perfect lazy Sunday morning!

5. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    sounds lovely

6. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    I love how you have taken the lead in your relationship

7. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    May I ask how you managed to get him locked up in his chastity cage again after being so aroused and denied? Did you have to ice him down?

8. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Ice wasn't necessary. We usually just wait a few minutes, then he puts the cage on and I lock it. That works a lot better than me actually putting the cage on - my fingers getting anywhere near his cock tends to make things difficult.

Yesterday I let him shower first so even more time passed. It was still a tight fit, but he managed to cram himself into he cage without much fuss.

9. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank-you for sharing your story. I have enjoyed reading it very much - especially when you made love to him on your anniversary. I love being pegged by my KH like that.

The most recent entry on restraint for a period sounds interesting - my KH and I aren't into bondage. Longest I've been restrained was about 10mins a few years ago and I think I could have easily escaped.

I have some issues with my mental health that make me a bit weary of trying being fully restrained (especially anything with further sensory deprivation, etc.) but following reading your posts I've just discussed with my KH so we'll see what happens if she wants to encourage me to try.

10. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    There was a post a several weeks ago about taking breaks from chastity, and I found the idea intriguing. Keeping hubby locked full time has been amazing. But after nearly 18 months, perhaps a short break is in order. I wouldn't mind a week or two without locks and keys, a stretch without the responsibility of being in charge. Maybe having hubby inside me several nights in a row without worrying about stopping in time. A little vacation from all those kinks that have become part of our routine. A week sounds about right.

Hubby was very enthusiastic about the idea. I can understand that. The poor boy has had only two real orgasms this year. I know he misses them, so the opportunity to have as many as he wants, even if only for a short while, must be tantalizing.

I still have to sort out the details, though. My biggest concern is transitioning back into chastity once the vacation is over. The whole reason I make him wait so long between orgasms in the first place is because chastity is a bit bumpy when he's completely sated. So I know it's not going to be a perfectly smooth ride. And I'm ok with that. I'm sure the vacation will be memorable enough to be worth a week or two reestablishing the routine afterwards. But I kind of want to have a plan in mind beforehand so that I don't have to think about it at all during the vacation.

I suspect the most important bit is to reassert control right away. I have to act more dominant in order to bring out hubby's submissiveness. When the week is up, the cage immediately goes back on. No negotiations for another day or one more orgasm. I think it also has to stay on for a while...no unlocks for teasing for at least a week or two. Pegging might also work very well - it pushes him into a submissive mindset faster than anything else I know of. Hopefully all of this will come together and get us back our chastity routine fairly quickly.

Although the point of the vacation is to leave the kinky stuff behind, I'm very tempted to keep one rule: insisting that hubby consume his cum. My motivation is twofold. First, he's only had one full orgasm since I instituted the recycling policy, he hard a very difficult time following through, and could thus use the practice. Second, I suspect this one act may be just enough submission to make the transition back to chastity a little smoother. But maybe it would be better to have a 100% vanilla vacation. As I said earlier, I'm still figuring out the details.

11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    You said at the beginning that you were looking forward to "a stretch without the responsibility of being in charge." Yet you seem to be over thinking it.

12. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    this sounds fantastic. While I really oppose this one
    , but that could just be me.

13. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Are you still incorporating ‘games’ into your chastity play? As you could still give the illusion of keeping control, but abiding by the game by allowing him the chance to earn it. A simple rigging of the draw could give you exactly what you want, whilst never giving the impression you’re craving a little freedom.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the aftermath and sub space as my current experience has shown me that there is nothing like a bout of release to really make the cage work its magic. Truly enjoying the freedom makes giving it up all the harder and the cage becomes super effective almost instantly. I’ve been back in for 10 days after a month or so without, I’ve had almost no teasing, I don’t need it, I’m bending over backwards to ensure all my wife’s needs are met.
    I’d give home one last fantastic experience right before locking him up.

I would focus you attention on ensuring he enjoys the weeks stretch as much as possible. Actively encourage him to pleasure himself, touch, play fondle. Comment on how much he must be enjoying his erections. When I was free I was almost still feeling guilty about doing those things and if my wife had acknowledged them occurring, and further more encouraged the whole experience would have been more fruitful.
    Give him the fantasy wife in the bedroom, ask what he wants to do you and comply (within reason). You can keep the element of control by allowing whatever he wants but first asking him to do something for you. Could be sexual or just domestic. Nothing like building expectations whilst carrying out something else first.

“Ok, I’ll be on my knees waiting but I need you to take the trash out first.”

“Ok, but I’m going to need you to wash me in a nice hot bath first” - and then when he’s rushed through that make him wash your feet for 10 minutes or so. Draw it out.

I really enjoyed my freedom. I did miss the controlling wife I was accustomed to, it’s why we allow chastity - ultimately we’re submissive, but there was no way she could control my masturbation or sexual urges without the cage. Embrace it fully.

Stephplayswithyou and Zevon like this.
  14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You're the leader MsPamela, do it how you like. Send a definite relocking time, "6:00 on the 7th," so he knows exactly and can watch the clock tick towards his resubmission. And I definitely support continued recycling, that's just the price of vacation and the privilege of you.

15. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    A break may be a fantsatic for you both to reset and take a little vacation from the power control.
    I am guessing that wuopld be very enjoyable for both of you. If you want to ogo back to chastity afterwards you must negotiate before the break and be sure that he will be going back into the cage. Use leverage to be sure that all remains as you wish. You have all the power and leverage right now. It would be a shame to loose that.

Not sure what your take on this may be, but take away his mens under and hive him panties and bras, tell heim he has to wear them at all times, except for bedroom time, until relocked. Or buy him a maids outfit and make him wear that all the time, unless he has to run errands for you. When you get to the time to go back in the cage. Tell you have invited friends over, He will want to get out of the uniform. Tell him no unless he gets relocked. (leverage) That will make him want to go back in the cage at your desired time. Anfd that time should be left up to you when you desire. could be a day, could be a month

The other option I have read that you already used.
    Hubby entered the room precisely 30 minutes later, smiling when he saw that I had laid out some of our bondage gear. I greeted him with a brief kiss, then tied the blindfold around his head. I made sure his eyes were completely covered and the knot was tight. I wanted to ensure he could not see a thing. I moved behind him, kissing his neck and running my hands over his chest and shoulders. My hands continued down his arms until I reached his wrists, which I pulled towards me and then secured behind his back.

Returning to his front, we kissed again. A deep, passionate kiss that left me tingling. I unbuttoned his shirt so that I could caress his bare chest and he moaned softly as I pinched his nipples. I unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor, joined a moment later by his briefs. His cock was straining in its cage, bits of it bulging between the steel bars. I cupped his balls in my hand, giving them the gentlest of squeezes. I pressed my lips to his cage, giving it a quick kiss and then running my tongue up and down its length. I sucked the tip into my mouth, continuing to tease with my tongue. Hubby can only feel little snippets through the cage, but it was enough. His moans were music to my ears.

After a minute or so I stood up, announced that I felt overdressed and began to remove my clothes. I took my time, letting hubby's anticipation grow even further. He leaned his head back, attempting to catch a glimpse of me from under the blindfold, and giving up once he realized it was futile. I returned to him, kissing him full on the lips while pulling him tightly against my naked body. The feeling of his bare chest against my breasts was wonderful. He instinctively tried to return my hug, only to be caught short by his bonds.

We continued to make out, with me rubbing my body against him while he was forced to remain passive. Unable to see me. Unable to touch me. Finally, after several minutes I broke the embrace. We were both breathing heavily, both ready for something more. I looked down as his caged cock, swollen and straining, and felt it deserved a little freedom. I unlocked the device and hubby's cock immediately began to grow. It was fully erect in seconds, jutting out and begging for attention. I resisted the urge to fondle it.

Instead, I retired to the bed, leaving hubby standing there as I slipped between the sheets. The cool linens were refreshing against my skin. I began to awkwardly caress my own breasts, self conscious and uncertain. It had been a long time since I had indulged in self pleasure, and even then I hadn't been very adept at the practice. I nervously looked over at hubby, standing there helplessly with his pants around his ankles and his cock poking into the air. I stared at his cock and imagined stroking it, or maybe having him stroke himself. I was starting to feel tingles and realized that I had been pinching my nipples. Pinching a bit harder than hubby ever does. Not so much as to be painful, but just enough to make my pussy ache.

I slid a hand between my legs, surprised at how wet I was. One finger easily slipped inside, then another. My other hand continued to pinch my nipple and the combination was amazing. My earlier awkwardness had all but evaporated and my hands knew what my body needed. I closed my eyes, savoring the experience and losing track of time. After a while I realized that I had been moaning, quite loudly. The brief pang of self consciousness was wiped away by the sensations flowing through my body. I ached for more. I grabbed my vibrator from the nightstand, and eagerly pressed it against my pussy. The pulsating vibrations built and built until suddenly my body was in the grip of an orgasm. Wave after wave coursed through me, followed by more gentle aftershocks while I gradually came back down to earth.

It was peaceful and serene as the minutes ticked by. Suddenly I remembered poor hubby. He was still standing there, hands behind his back and cock begging for attention. I walked up to him and pressed my fingers, still glistening with my juices, to his lips. As he licked them clean, I think his cock became even harder. I could only imagine how much he ached. I was very tempted to give him a little relief, perhaps a dozen strokes to get him right to the edge,

Now at this point you can have your pleasure, but before letting out of the bonds, clean him up, let him relax and lock him back up yourself. :) :) :)

Either way, you must remain in control.

Good luck,
    can't wait to hear more

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  16. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I always feel all of these relationships should have a vacation from the kink each year. A chance to reconnect, have fun and stretch things out. I just had a week of freedom while on vaca- but by the end of the week I was looking forward to relocking- you might find he feels the same way.

LockedForMsPamela likes this.
  17. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Oh keep us up dated please

18. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Probably. Hubby tells me that now and then.

littleguy3 and Raychel Dresher like this.
  19. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Do you plan on performing oral on him during this vacation or is that out of the question? I remember you saying a while back that you stopped performing oral on him, even prior to chastity, but that you do occasionally do it now, but only when he’s locked. Ironically, that is exactly what happened with my wife.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  20. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    What about your needs? It seems like you must sacrifice along with your husband which is something my wife and I don't want to do. There's cuckolding, but she also doesn't want to do that. There's oral, which I like (a lot), and she does too, just not as much as PiV. We even have a strap-on (for me to use on her, thank you), yet she wants the real thing. So the only real way forward is that I am let out to service her.

The holy grail would be if I could last indefinitely, Essentially, fuck her till she can't take it anymore, then put the cage back on. Sign me up, unfortunately, I think that's still a science experiment that no one is telling me about.

Muffleduk likes this.
  21. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:

This is a wild, and fantastic, way to think about it!

22. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    True! But in actuality its more like a steady up for about 4 weeks and then you start to plateau, thank God!. I think I'd break down if it kept going up after that!

And for me personally (your mileage may vary), I don't feel fully satiated from a full orgasm after waiting 4 weeks or more. So I don't experience the full drop.

23. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I am catching up with your tread and updates. Truly amazing reading your experiences and how your relationship is growing.

Every now and the Mistress/Wife does the same for me: she has the desire to be the sub roll for my time taking care of her. I never go too far but she seems to really get a lot out of it and some of her most intense orgasms which excites me (really tightens the cage a lot!). Its not something she wants all the time. When she does I work very hard though to try and give her what I think she wants. It cant be me thinking what I would want in her place there because she isnt really true sub and I am not a true dom but it works for us and I am glad it worked for both of you.

24. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I wouldn't really get going dom for the night I'd have to self control in so many ways. After everything she's put me through it would be extremely painful and humiliating. So completely different set of rules where I have almost no hard limits. I think we both know this so thankfully hasn't come up in discussion, it would be a set-back in what we're doing I think. On a side note she recently quit self love, although I said I can't help to enforce this whist also submitting to enforced chastity I think it's a good idea.

25. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Our one week break from chastity was very nice. It felt like going back in time to when we were first dating. I loved having him inside me every night. That's something I definitely miss since we started full time chastity. I also enjoyed the break from being in charge and just letting things unfold.

I wound up putting the recycling rule on hold. I almost requested it after hubby's first orgasm, but then it felt really out of place since the whole point was for me to let go of control for the week.

Since locking hubby back up, the last few days have been a little strange. Hubby's been withdrawn, and not enthusiastic about sex at all. It's not completely unexpected - just an amplified version of post orgasm drop. At one point he even mentioned perhaps stopping chastity altogether. I told him we could have that discussion in another week. My hunch is we just have to ride this out and we'll get back to the happy chastity zone in a little while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice