A Morning Run

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MsPamela, Nov 16, 2023.

1. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    I decided to try my hand at some fiction. It's relatively tame, but I enjoyed writing it...

---

Andrew ran a few steps behind Chloe. Not only did that let her set the pace, but it also gave him the opportunity to admire his wife from behind. Her auburn hair, tied in a pony tail, bounced with every step. Her legs were covered in a thin sheen of sweat, glistening in the sun. But his favorite sight was her ass, barely covered by her running shorts and swaying seductively with every stride.

His thoughts wandered to the fun they could have after their morning run. His cock began to swell, but only until it met the unyielding confines of the chastity cage. He wondered if Chloe realized the effect she was having on him. Probably. She might feign innocence, but her clothing had grown more revealing after he started wearing the chastity device.

After a lap around the park, Chloe slowed to a walk. When the weather was pleasant she liked to take short break and spend a few minutes admiring the view of the lake. Andrew took her hand in his and they shared a quick kiss. The sun glinted off the key hanging around Chloe's neck. Most of the time she kept it tucked under her shirt, but recently she had begun to display it when nobody else was around. A habit which Andrew definitely appreciated.

An older woman, perhaps in her fifties walked on the other side of the path, a cocker spaniel trailing behind her. They had seen her in the park a few times before. As they grew nearer, Chloe offered a friendly wave and wished her a good morning. The woman returned the greeting as usual, then her smiled brightened.

"I love your necklace", she remarked, "I have one just like it."

Sure enough, a small key was suspended from a fine gold chain around the woman's neck. Chloe, caught by surprise, blurted out the answer she'd rehearsed in her head but had yet to use.

"Oh, it's the key to his heart"

"His heart, is it?", the woman smiled, "Mine is for something much more fun. By the way, my name is Helena."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Chloe and this is Andrew".

"So how long have you been holding the key to Andrew's, ah, heart?", she asked with a distinct glance towards Andrew's crotch.

"Um, about a month", Chloe stammered, a little nervous about where the conversation was headed.

"Ah, to be young again when everything is so new and fresh. Holding a key is wonderful, is it not?"

"Yes, it is."

"How often do you unlock Andrew and let him have a good, shall we say, stretch?"

Chloe was speechless, and Andrew's face began to flush. Helena just raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"Maybe four or five times a week", Chloe eventually answered.

"Are you crazy? That's way too much. What's the point of locking him up if you're just going to let him out every time he gets an urge? I unlock Martin once a week. Six days to focus on me, and then a little reward on day seven."

Chloe was shocked at the boldness of the woman's reply.

"I don't think Andrew would like that."

"Of course he would. I bet his heart is throbbing right now as we speak."

Chloe glanced over at Andrew, who immediately averted his eyes, looked at the ground, and shifted his feet nervously.

"But only stretching," Helena emphasized, "don't let him cross the finish line too often."

"How often does Martin get to, um, cross the finish line?"

"Once a year, on our anniversary. It makes for a very special day."

Andrew gasped. Helena just smiled, studying them both.

"You're still beginners" Helena remarked, "so perhaps he isn't ready for such a marathon. Not yet, at least. Tell me, when is your wedding anniversary?"

"August 18th", Chloe replied.

"Oh, then that's perfect, just a touch under two months. I'm sure Andrew is strong enough to wait until then, especially at the behest of such a lovely wife."

"That seems like an awfully long time, he's never gone more than a week, and he was going crazy by then."

Helena chuckled.

"A week's nothing, sweetie. Just wait until you see what he's like by your anniversary. You'll love it so much that you'll want to make every anniversary special, just like I do with Martin."

With that, Helena bid the pair farewell, and continued down the path. Chloe started to ask Andrew a question, but he was already jogging away. Chloe sprinted to catch up to him and they finished their run in a tense silence.

At home, Chloe invited Andrew to join her in the shower. That was always a delightful way to wrap up their morning exercise. The warm water streamed over them as their soapy hands wandered over one another. Chloe tilted her head up to kiss Andrew and he pulled her tightly against her.

"I'm feeling awfully cramped", Andrew whispered, "it's time to unlock me."

Chloe started to remove her necklace, then paused, both of them looking at the key she held in her fingers.

"I was thinking about what Helena said. Maybe you should stay locked."

"I want you so badly right now, but I can wait until tomorrow if that's what you really want", he replied.

"Not tomorrow. Once a week, like Helena said."

"I already ache for you, I'd go crazy in a week."

"I think it will be fun. You can spend the week showing me how much you love me, and then I'll unlock you on Sunday for a reward!"

"Then I'll get to cum?"

"No, silly. A little stretching, just like Helena said. You have to wait until our anniversary for the finish line."

Andrew groaned. Chloe had turned around, backing against him so that his caged cock nestled in her ass. She could feel him thrust against her, though with the cage it just was't the same. She felt his arms around her, his strong hands cupping her pert breasts. She wriggled contentedly, making him ache even more.

The way he nibbled the back of her neck was making her ache as well. She guided his hands lower, anxiously awaiting his touch. She felt his fingers glide over her mound, and begin to explore between her lips. She thought of Andrew growing hornier and more frustrated as the week progressed. She felt him rub her clit, causing tingles to spread through her body. She imagined what Sunday would be like, how anxious and excited Andrew would be. She was grinding agains his hand, faster now, as her own needs became more urgent.

She envisioned locking Andrew back up Sunday night, his desire unfulfilled. Then repeating the whole thing the next week, and the week after that. She could feel herself getting closer, her moans now much louder than the noise of the water spraying around them. She imagined their anniversary, perhaps a nice dinner in a fancy restaurant, with Andrew ready to burst as they ate. Then afterwards turning the key and unleashing two months of pent up lust. It was an incredible thought. She screamed in pleasure, grabbing Andrews hand to keep it firmly panted against her sex as her body writhed in pleasure.

For several moments they just stood there, the warm water cascading over their naked bodies, until the last faint echo of the orgasm finally faded away. She turned and gave Andrew a passionate kiss.

"I think this is going to be fun!", she said with a mischievous smile.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    I wrote a little fiction once. I lead myself into a rabbit hole of darkness and depravity… i think that was a mistake.
    This is far more readable. The characters are relatable. You can build on that and continue the love story between Chloe and Andrew.
    Enjoyed it. Thank you.

3. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I wasn't really thinking of making it a series, but if I continued would it be better as a reply here or a separate thread?

As for the lack of depravity, you have no idea about all the twisted stuff Helena and Martin get up to!

4. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Your story made my "heart" throb!

Deleted member 114215 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 114215

Now I just want to go for a run with my wife!!! lol!

Slutty Susan likes this.
  6. Deleted member 114215

Mine too!

Slutty Susan likes this.
  7. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    I vote for same thread. Makes it easier to catch up if we missed a couple. I always look forward to new posts in your journal.

little_dude and subboy1 like this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Loved it, and love the idea if a series.

9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:

My vote would be to add a link to the next chapter and start afresh. Allows comments to be added without diluting the story if that’s all you want to read

10. Deleted member 114215

I’m not thinking about voting… as I’m quite sure whatever @MsPamela decides to do will be the right decision!

Edge_Me and Slutty Susan like this.
  11. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    OMG, well done, some one knows you very well. Please don't stop writing lol

12. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Amazing . I normally prefer real stories over fiction, no matter how tame it might be, but this (stealing @Slutty Susan s words) touched my heart. Love to read the continuation, ideally here in this thread.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  13. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    I do hope it goes on. fact or fiction its a good read

14. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Wow! What a beautiful beginning to what can be a wonderful story.

15. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Beautiful writing…and it certainly caused me a little pain. Please continue Ms Pamela!

Deleted member 114215 likes this.
  16. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Good meals end with you wanting more, not being full sated.

It's the same with stories.

I like this one, doubly so because it ends.

Keep up the good work :)

17. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    There is a beautiful femine energy in the story line. I loved it.

18. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for such warm and wonderful feedback!

As I said, I didn't set out to create a longer story, but it is such a nice start I'd like to see where it goes. I just posted part 2: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/chloe-and-andrew-part-2.53576/

I decided on a new thread for each part. Something I dislike about the format of my journal is someone new will discover it, comment on something that happened a year ago, and that comment is mixed in with the more recent events. A lot of context is lost. For this story, I'd prefer the comments for each part to be threaded with that part of the story. But I'll make sure to add links to help people find all the parts.

19. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Good writing! Thanks for sharing it here.

20. AgingAthlete

AgingAthlete New member

Local Time:
    Great story, reminded me of one I wrote a few years ago called "Night Flight." I just posted it if interested.

21. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    #21 M@rcellus, Nov 20, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
    It's over. This is not a genuine post by a female. Good try. You wrote too much and showed your hand. Look on your last couple of posts. There are mistakes that can't be reconciled. Shame because you are a good writer.

22. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    This is on the Fiction section- so good writers can do their thing.

Please wind neck in and move along.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice