3 weeks in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bronco, Oct 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    I’m going to share my jerny . I was self locked far a month till I got up enough nerve to give my wife the keys . On 9/18/21 I gave them to her and she had no idea what a chastity even was . She looked at me a little goofy far a few days till she no test how much more I was into her and all about making here feel good . So on 9/24/21 she unlocked me and we love like we were teenagers and she had maltiple orgasems and she raven let me come than I was back locked . She loves foot massage so every evening I would rub her feet and we started to give each other hugs more often . Than on 10/1/21 she let me out agean far another night of love making . She had a couple of orgasms and she let me come also . We are so into each other now we tell each other everything and I even apologized far masterdating behind here back I felt real bad far doing that behind here back . Now she is sleeping naked just to drive me crazy and sending me some cool tex seeing the day . I think she really likes the thought of me being locked . 10/8/21 was the first time I gave my wife the queen a orgasm while I was still locked . And I never got to come and glad of that cas it’s all about the queen.That was one of the most pleasing thing I have ever done . It’s amazing how great being locked is . Should of done it sooner . Are marage is stronger than ever .

2. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Yesterday 10/13 my wife told me she is liking that I’m locked 24/7 . She is liking how much closer we are and all the attention that i give her . Gave the queen oral sex last night and gave her a big orgasm while I was locked. I haven’t came in 13 days the longest I ever went in my life . The crazy part is I’m not missing it . It’s much more pleasing to give the queen orgasms than far me to get one .

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Sounds good so far, keep up the good work.

4. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you I try my best cas she is the best

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    That is what so many men struggle with, once it happens to you, there's no going back.
    You just stay in a happy state, rather than getting the "downer" after having a full orgasm.

From many threads on here, the "magic period" seems to be between two and three weeks.
    If you have a full orgasm more frequently, you never achieve that state of "constant bliss".
    When full orgasms are less frequent, you find that you really don't need them at all.

6. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you far that post I feel you are right about that . 14 days without a orgasm and fealing good and all I want is to please the queen .

7. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Wow last night after 17 days locked the queen unlocked me and we had the best piv I think I ever had . It’s amazing how sensational a intament it felt . Back locked and happy. It’s ben a little over a month of being locked 24/7 and the wife is starting to get into it more and more . She will check me every once in a while to make sher I’m still lock . She is loving the extra attention I’m giving her . She decided this is are new way of life and I am very happy about that.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like it’s all going right for you! Good luck on your journey!

9. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you so far it’s going great !

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    man’s long may it continue for you!

11. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks the queen and I feel this is are new lifestyle. More or less whatever the queen wants it’s not my desition any more

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    May it long continue! Not mans! Missed that mistake.

13. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    No problem all good

14. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was a bisy day far me in between the things that I had to get done I made sher the queen had logs far the fireplace and had a good fire going far here . And made sher she had everything she needed . I got all of my stuff done and at the end of the day I started rubbing her feet like I do almost every evening . I ended up rubbing her hole body which drives me nuts when I do that . She noteset that my cage was very tight on me so she told me that I was a good husband today and neaded a reword and handed me the key to unlock myself. We ended up having great piv but I barely held off till she had 2 orgasms cas she is a good wife and deserves a better reword. I almost thought she wasn’t going to let me come cas she hesitated before she seade yes I could come it was so intense and loved every minute of it . She let me sleep with it off but it’s back on first thing this morning. She is the best wife I love her dearly.

spider203 likes this.
  15. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Well I am very happy to say that my wife told me last night that she is the happiest she has ever felt and she thought she is feeling that way parsley cas I’m in chastity . Before we met her exhusben was cheeting on her and after thay devorsed the guys she was dating would forse sex on her beet on her . Thares a lot of men that should be locked . Even though I was not like that I think it was sill on her mind thinking I may cheet on her which I could never do. Now that she is in control of that she don’t weary about it which makes her more relaxed. Being locked 24/7 is definitely the best thing far the both of us. Even though she is not very dominant and we are equal on desision making (other than when I come ) but I submit to her and do the best I can to treat her as the queen she is .

Design is me, Jblocked and bondinchas like this.
  16. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    The wife is 8 years older than me and she is in her low 60s so her sex drive is not as strong as mine . She doesn’t want a orgasm every day just every once in a while so when I get to to give her a orgasm it is a real pleasure far both of us . And last night I got the pleasure of giving her one . I started out giving her a back and neck massage cas her neck has Ben bothering her all day . After that I just couldn’t stop rubbing her so I went to her feet and lags and rubbed them also. So while I was so close to that beautiful pussy I started to rub her clit and when she started to mone instead of pushing my fingers away I got so excited. My cage was getting so tight but I ignored it and went to work on her till she had a nice big orgasm. It feals so good giving her one while I stay locked . Afterwards we snuggled and it was so great chills were running all threw her body and into mine . I know we aren’t as exciting as a lot of people here at cm but we are very happy together and you never now what can happen. I’m doing things now that I thought I never would but we are new at chastity and loving every minute of it . Thanks far reading.

17. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Sounds amazing

18. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks it really is amazing

19. Mistress Katie G

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Really enjoying your journal I'm following x

20. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you I’m sorry I’m not a very good righter . I will keep updating as we go . Right now is Ben 13 day of being locked 24/7 and the queen has Ben teasing me more than she use to . She went to bed last night naked and we snuggled most of the night till we fell asleep in each other’s arms . And this morning she told me she may unlock me tonight if she feals like it . So all day I’m waiting far tonight to come . I’ve been helping her as much as possible today in hopes far a reward. Even though just snuggling up with her at night is rewarding enough far me . Pleasing her is the best reward I can get . I never know what she is planning and that’s just fine with me .

21. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    I look forward to experience this myself for the first time!

22. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck hope it happens far you

BlokeDenied likes this.
  23. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Well last night we ended up having a bunch of errands to do so we did them together and when we got home I put together the wife’s bunny cage together so after we put the bunnies in thare new pen we sat and watched them explore it . It was pretty lat and I started to fall asleep so I went to bed . I must of passed out cas I never herd her get into bed . When I woke up before her and realized she went to bed naked agean I got so horny my cage was so tight it hert so I snuck out of bed (did not want to wake the queen) and sat in the kitchen to calm myself doun and figured I will come here and right it doun while it’s still fresh on my mind . The queen knows how to drive me nut and it’s great. I just love her so much

homebody likes this.
  24. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    On November 10th the queen unlocked me after 17 days being locked and we had piv sex I held off till she had 3 really good orgasms. After the 3rd one I just couldn’t hold back no longer and she let me exspload deep inside her and we collapsed in each other’s arms . The next morning I had plans to go to my dads farm with my 2 children and 3 friends of ares far 4 days and stay at the cabin that has no running water no electricity and a outside bathroom. So my sooper nice queen left me unlocked till I got back and made me promise to be a good boy and no touchy touchy on HER toy . So I was a good boy and did what she asked . So when I got home and put all my gear away I took a well deserved shower. By that time she got home from shopping with her sister And we sat doun together to tell are stories about are weekend . She ask if I was a good boy and I told her yes and she was happy about that . Then she asked why I wasn’t back locked so I apologized and lock up and told her it was great to be home and all secured . Then we went to bed and of course she went to bed naked so all I could do is just snuggle with her and thinking life is good .

spider203, Jblocked and bondinchas like this.
  25. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Wow what a fun extended holiday weekend . I was helping the queen out in the kitchen with getting ready far the party’s Thursday and Friday and got everything ready early so we took showers and layed in bed far a while to relax before we had to go . So she started playing with her toy (that happened to be attached to my body) and man I thought the cage was going to brake and than she gets up and goes it’s time to get ready to go now . DAM if that wasn’t hard to take . Then she did the same thing Friday also . Saturday she started decorating far Christmas and I had to cut wood far the wood stove. After it got to dark far me I went inside and helped her . We flerted with each other dut by the time we went to bed we were both tired so we snuggled up and fell asleep . Sunday was my birthday and doing stuff far the queen always makes me happy so I built a big shelf above the washer and dryer that ternd out good queen was happy. Than framed up a little cat hiding place above the bacement steps that I will hopfaly finish up tonight. After showers we crawl in bed and she told me thay beings I did so good today she unloaded me and toled me she didn’t like it when I asked if I can cum so she told me that I get to cum only on birthdays and holidays . Just her saying that made me so excited that that I was barely able to hold back till she had a orgasm first . So happy she is slowly getting more into and enjoying the chastity life . Cas it was back one 20 min later . So now I can’t wait till Christmas cums lol sorry couldn’t help myself .

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice