3 weeks in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bronco, Oct 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    That is not unfortunate to me . I Had a vasectomy also years ago so I know wat your going threw yeha lol . We did try that the last time we had piv but we only lasted a few minutes then we both ended with a orgasm. But it is a great fealing. I read it in one ove your posts and I knew I had to try it so thanks far posting that it is great . My wife sead the other day that loving someone that loves you equally is the best thing ever . I totally agree with her . It makes living life so great.

Chaz69 likes this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Hi @Bronco, so what did you end up doing differently?

3. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Well I just put 100 percent of my focus on her everything els comes second . Being naked together in bed doesn’t mean it’s time far piv it means time to hold one another and enjoy the love we have together. I stoped trying to make things happen I just fallow her lead . I try to listen more so if she said her back is bothering her or if I can see her back is bothering her than I will give her a back massage. I was rubbing her feet almost every day and she told me she liked foot rubs but she said thay felt better when she got them here and thar so now I listen and do the things she really wants me to do . She told me she doesn’t want a slave just a good husband. So that’s my focus now and it’s going great . I hope this answers your question .

Chaz69 likes this.
  4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Absolutely, and I love to see that dynamic here. Most of the posts seem to be about sub-slaves, which is not where we're at as a couple. For us, chastity itself is our only kink and it's just a tool to make our relationship better.

Bronco likes this.
  5. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    And when you are a good husband I will bet she is a fantastic wife. Letting her head and listening to her needs and wants and sometimes just listening cause that is what she needs at the moment makes for such a close relationship. In the end that is what it is about. The sex is just a wonderful bonus when it happens.

Chaz69 and Bronco like this.
  6. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    You are exactly right!

Chaz69 likes this.
  7. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Yes she is the best wife I could ever ask far . Yes sex is just the icing on the cake.

Chaz69 likes this.
  8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Hey @Bronco, I just read your whole story again and it really is nice to see you just enjoying chastity for itself and the benefits it can bring to a couple, it really does prove that you don't have to have all the other stuff to make it fun.

Bronco likes this.
  9. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks I agree . Being locked is definitely good far a relationship. It also helps with the stress at work also . I think of my wife alll day and not about how much work I have to do .

bondinchas and Chaz69 like this.
  10. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    I usually fall asleep before my wife does feting the week cas I get up earlier than she does so Wednesday the 9th when I fell asleep she had clothes on but wen the alarm went of in the morning she had no clothes on so I hit the snooze and her her move so I snuggled up close and just enjoyed the love till the alarm went off agean. The next day the same thing happened but I woke up before the alarm and noticed she was naked agean so I snuggled up to her and fell back asleep till that dang alarm went off . So agean I hit the snooze and wiggled agean so I snuggled back in till the alarm went off agean so I shut it off and herd her wiggle agean so I couldn’t help myself but to go in far more snuggles far a little longer then I got up . At lunch brake from the shop we were eating and I apologized far waking her up and she sead she wiggled around on perpus hopping I would snuggled up with her . She knows me so good . Than when we went to bed Friday we both got naked and just snuggled far hours and it was so great . Than the next morning we woke up and snuggled far a little while till I have to get up and split wood far the wood stove and fireplace. At the end of the day after showers we went to bed naked agean but this time she handed me the key and said she wanted me totally naked. So we were snuggling on are sides with her back to me and I had my arms around her and then she wanted to try what hubby & missy do . So I entered her and I just held her and kissed her back and neck far a long time and like hubby & missy say it was a great fealing of just love . After pulling out of her we stayed snuggling far a wile and then she she wanted piv now so I did what I was told and we made love . Life is good . The next day I lite a fire in the fireplace and we just hung around together all day and just relaxed and enjoyed the time together.

MtnViper likes this.
  11. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    @Bronco It sounds like you and your wife have found that special connection. She is subtle but she knows how to get what she wants for love. Sometimes that intimacy without the actual sex is as satisfying as any orgasm. You just feel loved and that feeling just makes all your stress evaporate. It is a feeling I can't really describe.
    Then when we do have actual sex it is even more special.
    Lately, because I am trying to get in all those orgasms, I treasure those moments of just intimacy more than ever. Believe it or not it is possible to have too many orgasms. The old me can't believe I just said that. LOL

12. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    I definitely understand what you are saying missy . It’s like love and intimacy comes first and you want that every day and all day and when you get a orgasm here and thare it makes them so much better .

13. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Had a fun weekend thanks to my wife. Saturday we desided to do are taxes . I got up before my wife so got my chores done and lit a fire in the fireplace and started to get ready far tax time and she came out of the bedroom with a tees hurt and a pair of white tights on . O My God she looked good . We started doing taxes and she kept getting papers off the floor by bending down in front of me all day which made doing taxes fun . It was late by the time we got done so we just crawled in bed and snuggled and went to sleep . Sunday was a nice wormer day so I went out and split wood till her daughter and her husband and her sister came over and we enjoyed the afternoon . Her sister was telling us that her husband is lad off work far a few weeks and thay are arguing a lot . After everyone left my wife told me that she is so happy that are marriage is getting better and stronger instead of like her sisters. She also sead she has no werys about when we retire she know we will be ok . I agreed and so happy she feals the same way . So after we went to bed I gave her a good feet and leg massage and we snuggled till we fell asleep with smiles on are faces .

14. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Last night after work when I went up to the house my wife was in her shop in the basement painting with water paint . I went upstairs and got supper and brought it doun stares far us to eat so she could keep working on her painting. After she was done with her painting we went upstairs and I took s shower and went in bed naked as usual and then she came in the bedroom and got naked also and climbed in bed and got under the covers and sead she was cold from being in the basement whare it’s slightly cooler than the rest of the house so I climbed on top of her to worm her up . I layed on top of her and kissed her neck shoulders angst lips and arms . We layed thare holding and kissing each other far a long time then she said she can’t believe how relaxed she is an how happy she is . It made me feel so good inside hearing her say that . It feals so good with are naked body’s together it was like we were melting together as one . True love better than anything. After s long time she said she was all worn and happy inside and out so I climbed off and we snuggled till we fell asleep. Sunday the 27th is are 8 great years of marriage anaversery . The only plans we have so far is we are going out to eat and spend the hole day together.

homebody likes this.
  15. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Talk about mutual contentment. It sounds like it is going to be a wonderful anniversary. Quiet time together doing whatever you 2 want. No pressure just enjoying each other.

16. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks you are right just enjoying time together is the best .

17. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    My wife finished a water color painting of a flower and it terned out great . I tried to post a picture of it here but it wouldn’t work far me . After she got done with it last night we went upstairs and got naked and climbed in bed . She was cold agean so I laid on top of her to worm her up like she asked me to . After a long while of kissing and snuggling she said it’s time to get the key . She got the key and unlocked me and we made love nice and slow savering every fealing holding each other caressing each other just enjoying the love . She had one big orgasm in the beginning and then right after I came she had another big orgasm. We layed in each other’s arms afterwards far as long as we could (we are older so you can only lay in one spot so long till things start to hert ) than we snuggled till we fell asleep. Being in love and being loved back is the best fealing ever .

18. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    The wife and I had a nice and relaxing wedding anniversary Sunday the 27th . My late wife’s parents took us out far lunch and after that we went back to thare house and visited and my late wife’s mom’s brother showed up and we all had a nice time . Then we went back home and spent the rest of the night snuggling and just enjoying each other’s company. Ben a great 8 years and looking forward far more .

tomf_22033 likes this.
  19. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    That is really nice that you are still close to your late wife's family and your wife now is comfortable with that. It speaks of a wonderful relationship you must have had with your first wife and the relationship you have with you currant wife.
    In today's world, quiet time with someone you love can be so satisfying and relaxing. It lets you both unwind and at the same time is so uplifting to just feel each other's love.

20. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    I can’t believe I got lucky enough to find 2 perfect women far me . It is great that all are family’s get along great . Shoot we even get along with my second wife’s ex husband. It is great spending time with family but the alone time with the wife is still the best . It’s hard to say how good love feals .

21. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Wife and I haven’t made love since February 25th but had a lot of naked snuggling. Friday March 11th my wife came to bed totally naked and was rubbing on me and snuggled mosed of the evening. The next day was her granddaughter’s baby shower and I was invited so we went thare with my wife’s sister . My wife had a short dress with open sleeves and let me tell you she was one sexy great grandma. I was drooling all afternoon. When we got home her sister went home and we ended up getting naked and snuggled the rest or the night till we fell asleep . I spent Sunday splitting wood and use up the extra sexual energy I have building up . Than that evening I give her a foot and leg massage. After that she gets up and gets naked in front of me and crawled back I bed and we started kissing and rubbing her naked body agensed mine and driving me happily nuts till we just snuggled and fell asleep. I think she figured out that going to bed naked drives me crazy and she is liking the attention cas she has Ben coming to bed naked every night since. I am in 7th heaven right now . Getting to massage her and snuggle naked together is so great . I look forward to it every day . I would ove never gesed that not having sex would feel so good . Thares nothing better than Fealing the love and closeness of just snuggling . Just living the dream

22. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Last night when the wife and I were naked and snuggling I asked her if she wanted to try to do the thing missy and hubby do which is she get on top of me and I go inside her and just hold each other and don’t move in and out . She said sher and then she gets up and gets here razer and the key . She then unlocked me and took the first half off and said it’s Ben almost 3 weeks since we came we are going all the way. She laid on her side and I entered her from behind. I figured I try something new and just enter her and I didn’t thrust I just moved a little till I felt the vibration of the razer on me so it will send the vibration in her also and just snuggled and kissed her back and neck till she had 3 big orgasm in a row . It was so ausum I almost finished myself without moving . Then she put the razer down and said your tern so it didn’t take to long and I came so hard I thought my balls were going to tern inside out . I stade in her and she grabbed her razer and said one more far me and had a nether big orgasm. Than I locked back up and we snuggled till we fell asleep in each other’s arms. The razer is a electric razer that she takes the razer part off and uses the part that moves the blades back and forth on her . It works great cas it’s small and can fit in between us so she can use it in any position.

MtnViper likes this.
  23. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    That is an imaginative toy to add. Sounds like fun. When the orgasms aren't the routine and only happen when you both want it to happen they are special indeed. Afterwards it just puts the exclamation point on the night when you cuddle and kiss a little. Lying there with your bodies just pressed together till you fall asleep is so peaceful. When we do it I feel so loved. I can't wait till we get done with this orgasm requirement to complete my vasectomy. The sex is not special when you do it every other night.
    It sounds like you two have nailed the balance between intimacy and orgasms.

MtnViper likes this.
  24. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    My wife is very inventive and uses what she has laying around and the razer works very well . It is crazy how when you know you have to have sex that often it cinda takes all the fun out of it . The wife and I are happy with making love every 2 or 3 weeks we have much stronger and better orgasms than if we did it more often. We are getting whare we almost like snuggling better so that’s why I combined the two and snuggled with her while I was in her till she was done having orgasms and it made it that much more special . I cinda came up with that from reading you twos journals so thanks far posting !

25. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Last night after work I helped my wife clean the house far a egg decorating party today and a Easter party Sunday. We were teasing each other while we were cleaning and by the end of the night I was scrubbing floors with just my cadge on . After we finished we took showers and she came out with just a towel on and sat on the edge of the bed and brushed her hair . I just couldn’t resist kissing her whare the towel didn’t cover . When she got done brushing her hair she got up to put her brush on the dresser and then sat doun on the bed . Every time she moved she groaned so i raped my armed aroun her and asked if she was ok . I was figuring she was going to say she wanted a massage ( which I was already planning on doing ) but no she said she neaded a good licking . I almost did cartwheels cas she doesn’t let me go down on her very often . I was so happy that I took my time to saver the moment and slowly worked my way down. I went full force then licked around her to teas her then go back at it and brought her to a really big orgasm. Than I worked my way up and we snuggled far a while till she said here is the key it’s your tern now and I want a few more orgasm also . She had 3 more then I couldn’t take it no more and than I had one . We layed thare snuggling far a long time till we got up and got into the Easter candy she got far Easter . Then we ate to much candy and talked. We talked how the only thing she don’t like about chastity is that she has to be the one to deside when we are having sex . We came up with maybe a way to help her by putting suggestions in a bole like one paper would say I go down on her and another would say make love and we mix them up and draw one out of the bole and pick what day that week to do that task . But she had the right to Chang or do it different if she wants . She in not into being in total control so we are going to try this and see how fun it will de far the both of us . We are up to any suggestions you all have to put in the bole any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice