3 weeks in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bronco, Oct 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    I believe the queen is starting to like teasing me . The last 3 days she ben putting up Christmas decorations wairing only a T-shirt and pantes so when I come in far lunch she decorates the kitchen so whare I have full vew . Man it’s hard to back to work with a tight cage . Monday evening I was able to rub her feet and legs far her (she really loves foot rubs ). Than last night she sead her neck was bothering her so I asked if I could rub it far and she sead yes . Off came the T-shirt and wow it was hard to consintrat on her neck but I knew I had to so I would do a good job . So I started at the neck and about a hour later I was at her feet . Ended up giving her a hole body massage with my cage on and very tight the hole time . Afterwards we snuggled and enjoyed the love we have far each other till we fell asleep . Life is good !

spider203, handymaid and asastype like this.
  2. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    When I came to the house far lunch yesterday the wife was fully dressed BUMMER. She told me that She had go get some more Christmas stuff that’s why . When she got home she started desecrating some more a little later than usual. Than she stripped doun to just her panties and layed in bed and told me to only rub her back tonight cas it’s late . So I rubbed her back real good and tried to rub her legs but she stopped me . I was bummed but I did what I was told and stopped . I have a hard time stopping cas I love rubbing her gorgeous body any chance I get . So we snuggled up together and fell asleep. I’m the luckiest and happyest man alive . If she keeps doing this I may have to switch to a metal cage cas I’m afraid I my brake this one from the presser of trying to get hard .

spider203, handymaid and BlokeDenied like this.
  3. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Well it finally happened , the seem on my plastic cage broke last night and plinched me . So I glued it back together and my wife picked out a metal cadge and got it ordered and wating far it to get here now . Gone keep the glued cage off far today far sher to let it heal . If all good tomorrow than back on and hope the glue holds till my new one gets here .

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    good luck with the repaired one and the new one, when it arrives

5. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks . My wife told me I better not touch myself today while I’m unlocked or els . So then she is walking around this morning flashing me and rubbing on me saying no touchy touchy it’s still mine. She knows How to drive me crazy. O how I love this woman .Glad works is busy to keep my mind strate .

homebody likes this.
  6. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Dering the day yesterday she sent me a few texts that I better be a good boy today which kept me on the edge all day . After work I helped her make Christmas cookies far a cookie decorating party we are having this weekend. We had a lot of fun making them . I ges I must of did a good job cas when we went to bed she crawled in bed totally naked. I told her you know I’m uncaged and dangerous and she sead that good . Then she sead she Thought about that no cumming far me only on holidays and birthdays was not something she wanted to do . She told me if she gets to cum than I do to or we we are not doing it . I told her that she is the boss and I will do what she asks . So we made love and we pretty much cam at the same time it was so great . Than I helped her have 2 more after that then we snuggled up together and fell asleep. So far the glue is holding on my cage . Hopfaly it will hold till I get my new one .

homebody likes this.
  7. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Well the glue did not hold . The queen is just to sexy to contain me in plastic. I hope the new cage comes in today I hate not having it on .

8. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Well the glue did not hold . The queen is just to sexy to contain me in plastic. I hope the new cage comes in today I hate not having it on .

9. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Ops don’t know what happened thare on how it posted twice. finally got my high stress job done at work had to build a big 6 speed trany and transfer case far a show truck. Had to assemble it with the housings painted but got it done without scratching it ya . Sorry about that just had to tell someone. Well being I told a not so interesting story I will tell a better one this is one ove my younger years with my late wife . We went to are local town fair with another couple in are 69 bronco being it’s small and 4 wheel drive and lifted we just parked in a ditch that narmal vehicles couldn’t which was close to the fair entrance. So we were hanging out in the beer garden that had live music playing . The wife was drinking I didn’t cas I was the driver . After a night of dancing we wanted to head home but the other couple wanted to keep partying and told us that thay would meat us at the bronco and if thay weren’t thare in 30 minutes to go ahead and leave . So we headed to the bronco when we got thare my wife gets real horny when she drinks so she couldn’t contain herself and we started messing around . The next thing I new we were in the back seat going at it . It was so thrilling the other couple could show up any time (luckily thay didn’t) and I couldn’t here other people walking by . Luckily it was at night and the back windows were mirror tinted. We ended up so call whating over 30 minutes then when we finished me cumming ones and her malti times (so I gess it was thrilling far her to ) than we went home .

homebody likes this.
  10. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Got a e mail this morning saying that my new cage is out far delivery to my house today. Can hardly wait it’s ben a long time since I was this excited about a package being delivered. Just don’t feel right not being caged . But so far I Ben a good boy . This morning it was hard not to cas last night I went to bed earlier than my wife and woke up this morning and she went to bed naked last night. Gess that will teach me to go to bed early.

11. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Got my new bird type cage last night and the wife locked me up in it and liked how it looked. Than after her shower she had me give her a massage to see if it would hold up . It heled up nicely. Then she tickled around on it just to make sher it could handle the pressure and it did . Was able to sleep in it without a problem and it’s real comfortable. Glad to be all locked up again.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  12. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    The cage I got is eyes on her prize (medium) metal cage . Got it from lockthecock.com . So far so good

13. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    Love your story - thanks for sharing it.

Jamie

Bronco likes this.
  14. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks far icing my story . Welcome I know it’s not as exciting as most people’s jernes here but far a older couple we are definitely enjoying arselfs .

15. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    So happy for you hope you continue to enjoy life and keep us posted

Bronco likes this.
  16. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you we are definitely enjoying life right now .

Guest 2684 likes this.
  17. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    I should have noted that we too are an older couple and in some ways just beginning our exploration of device chastity. I'm so glad you and your wife are on the same/similar pages around this.

Bronco likes this.
  18. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    That’s cool hope you have a great jerny

19. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Well last night my queen drove me nuts . She figured out that not letting me do things far her drives me nuts . After her shower last night she came to bed naked so I tried to give her a massage but she didn’t want me to so I tried to go down on her and she didn’t want me to do that eather . So all I could do is hold her and snuggle with her . I loved every second of it but boy it was hard not to do something far her . But than I came to my senses and realized it’s about her wants not mine . But it’s hard all I want to do is please her and when I don’t get to it makes me feel like a bad husband. But I’m sher all she wanted was snuggle time and I did give her that . I just love her so much and just want her to be the happiest she can be

20. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Yesterday I woke up in a bla tired mood and it lasted all day . After work the queen and I were boing end of the year paper work and when we got done with that I got naked (all but the cage of corse )to take a shower and in comes the queen naked and told me it was time far a haircut. I was like ok anything you say . I sat on the stool with a very tight cage at this time and she started cutting the back of my hair . I just couldn’t handle not reaching back and rub her legs . Then she pushed her naked body on to my naked body and o how great that felt . Then she moved to cut the front of my hair so she got in front of me and stuck her beautiful big brests right in my face so all I could do is start licking and sucking on her nipals and she said I hope I don’t mess your hair up with you doing that but she didn’t it terned out great as always. Then she took a shower and I took one after . She went to bed naked so I started rubbing her feet and she was liking that so when I finished up with her feet I started on her legs then started kissing my way inbetween her legs and started going down on her till she had a good orgasm. Then slid up and held her tightly and kissing on her all over enjoying every moment. That was a great end to a day that didn’t start out very good . The rest of the night we slept all snuggled together it was so great just to feel the love we have together and she even said we are so lucky to have each other . This morning I woke up still on cloud 9 and loving life than she sends me a Tex of her naked and in bed and said happy new year then a customer walked in the shop I was so bummed I wanted to run back to bed with her . I’m still lock and no orgasm far me and I am so good with that . No better feeling than pleasing the queen. Life is good

Raychel Dresher and homebody like this.
  21. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Things may be slowly getting more interesting far me . My queen set out a pair of undies out and told me that these are the undies that you will ware tomorrow morning. I told her yes mam and them she got naked and sead it’s time far bed so we snuggled up together and fell fast asleep . It’s a small step but I will take what she gives me . It’s also Ben 23 days since the last time I came and I’m ok with that and I do what i can to make her as happy as I can . Life is good .

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  22. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    I know it’s Ben a while since I posted ben really busy and we are cinda vanilla so don’t want to bore you . I just wanted to post that Sunday was such a great day . Wife and I spent the hole day naked and in bed together we just snuggled together and watched tv and talked it was great . Haven’t done that in years it was so relaxing and intamet. Warring this chastity help me keep my mind clear and focus on love and not sex . Just are naked body’s touching felt better thay anything I have ever felt before. I wish I would of discovered chastity a long time ago .

MtnViper likes this.
  23. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    It took me a while to figure out what being locked ment to my wife and I . At first I was more about the kink and how it working far people on this site . I wanted that at the time but my wife didn’t.After a few bad ideas I finally realized not to see how it works far everyone else and just focus on what my wife wants out of it . Sometimes fantasy should just be a fantasy. After realizing that and just focus on my loving wife and she terned me into the husband she deserves. Are marriage gets stronger every day . We are focusing on each other and it’s the greatest fealing ever .

bondinchas and Chaz69 like this.
  24. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    It is good to hear from you again. It sounds like your journey just keeps getting better.
    Making love without sex can be so intimate. When Missy had that breakthrough we were going to have sex all weekend every weekend. The first weekend we figured out that wasn't what either of us wanted. What we both wanted was to be physically close and intimate in a quiet loving way. One of our favorites you might want to try is PIV with no movement. You just lie together with you inside her and you caress her back and neck and kiss a little but other than that no thrusting, no orgasms, just love. It is the ultimate intimacy.
    When you do finally make sexual love I guarantee it will be special. We normally do it about once a week but have missed a week here and there.
    Unfortunately, we are now having sex every other day to meet my ejaculation requirement after the vasectomy. Can you believe a man said that is unfortunate? LOL

Chaz69 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  25. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Oh wow, that is sad news, I feel so sorry for you. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice