2019 — will this be the year?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rider9, Jan 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    As I mentioned in some of my other posts, at the end of last December my Miss was playing with the idea of me being locked for one whole year. From January the 1st till December 31st. When she first mentioned this, my heart started to race.

My longest time locked was 4 months. It certainly wasn't easy, but I survived.
    After that few years followed when her goal was not to keep me locked for long periods, but to keep me locked all the time except for sex. So, I was always locked. She just unlocked me for sex once every couple of weeks or so, then it was straight back to the cage. I accepted that steel thing between my legs as part of myself and got used to it.

But soon she explained me her problem. After being locked for weeks, when it was time for sex, I just couldn't last. I came almost as soon as I entered her. That was the reason we started looking for penis sleeves. She was never really fan of harnesses as she didn't enjoy big cocks, and she preferred softness of the real thing. But then we found penis sleeves that perfectly fit over my penis. They were soft and felt just like my penis with condom over it. And they were practically the same size as me. So we bought a few. That was in late 2018, and after that my penis never felt her insides again.
    We used those sleeves quite often, and she enjoyed her multiple orgasms. I was then locked back without release.
    Of course, I was granted an orgasm now and then. It followed longer tease and deny games, and she ruined it sometimes. She really enjoyed looking at my disappointment at that time.

So, it was new year's eve. We were alone, had dinner and enjoyed couple of movies. At 11.30 she unlocked me and started teasing me. And exactly at midnight she made me cum. It was really great but a minute later cage went back on. And that was the second time she mentioned how fun it would be if I stayed locked for the year 2019.
    As much as that idea was hot for me it also scared me. One year without release. No orgasm, even no erection. But I said to myself, she will never go thru with it. She often has mean ideas just to torture me.

Here I am, three weeks later, still locked and leaking. Few times she saw my discomfort and just laughed and said it's only January.
    And I'm starting to get used to idea that she just might go thru with this one year thing.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    I guess I never know if the last time is the last time...she doesn’t do release times. She once said that if she ever caught me playing with it without permission that it would stay locked for a year. She’s pretty stubborn, so she would probably stick to her guns on it, but doubt she would take it to that extreme without provocation. She would miss the intimacy of the act itself. She could go without sex with me for forever but would miss the intimacy.

Longest I’ve went is 87 days let out for a ruined, and now on another 27 days.

Rider9 likes this.
  3. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    I'm really trying hard to find a reason that would change her mind.
    Intimacy for us is cuddling, spooning in bed, kissing. No problems here. She wouldn't miss sex with me. We have strap ons, sleeves. And after giving birth two times her desire for sex dropped significantly anyways. Orgasms? She likes those. That's why I lick her almost every day.
    And yes, as I said, she often has mean ideas, but usualy they are just for teasing. On the other hand she can stick to her plans if she wants to.
    When she told me it's long way to the end of 2019 the last time, I awkwardly asked her, you won't go thru with this, you can't... And she smiled lightly and said we'll see.

ugams and Rectrix like this.
  4. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    Sounds super sexy if you ask me <3 Our goal is all year for nothing but my partners needs I'm enjoying it!

5. Jan311

Jan311 New member

Local Time:
    whether such a long closing will not cause any negative effects on health without any release?

6. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    Do you consider 1 year long? I mean... I do, still believe it is more than I can handle. But people are locked for even longer.
    Only thing I relate to health issues is if one wears rings that are too tight and blood circulation is cut off. Other than that I see no ill effects.

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    It is end of January and to no surprise I'm still locked in my cage. That makes one moth of 24/7 with last orgasm on New Year's Eve.
    I now believe that she really decided to keep me locked. Of course she still can change her mind during the year, but for now from our talk I get that she is serious. I also see what she meant by no excuses for letting me out. I had massage appointment last week and of course I had to go there locked. And I have another one soon. And in February I also have my yearly check up with my dermatologist. I told her, that the doctor normally checks a mole by my penis and she might see the cage. Her answer was: maybe she won't check it this time, but if she does you'll just have to tell her about the cage.

Other than that one month locked actually was no big deal for me. I took care of all her needs, licking her daily while there were days when I was leaking cum all day long. I even had wet dreams few nights ago which is rare with me.

And not only things will remain like this for foreseeable future, it is getting worse for me.
    This week 10th season of Australian show My Kitchen Rules has begun. My Miss is a huge fan. She watches every episode and than talks about it with her friends. Me... not a fan. Which means I'm put out of her way while she watches it. Normally I'm in some sort of bondage during that one to two hours.
    Yesterday I spent entire evening wrapped in saran, blindfolded with her pantyhose and with her used panties over my nose. She unwrapped me just before she went to bed. This is another favourite of her, she secures me in the basement, arms locked to the ceiling, high heel on, gagged, blindfolded and then she adds what she finds amusing at the time. Last time she put a tube of her frozen morning piss over my head that was then slowly dripping through a gag into my mouth.
    We are at episode 3 right now. And it is like 50 of them usually, stretching over 3 months.
    So, chastity will not be my only concern in the next weeks.

8. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    I've been tied up quite a few times whilst my wife watches mundane Aussie TV shows, usually with a large plug inserted. Can you explain the piss tube setup a bit more please?

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  9. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    Actualy it's a funnel that is topped with frozen piss. Small hose is then attached that leads into my mouth. Piss is then slowly melting and dripping in my mouth.
    Her piss is often part of our play and I quite like drinking it. But frozen, usualy morning piss that is slowly dripping in my mouth over an extended period is something I'm realy not a fan of.

10. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Morning pee can be very strong!

11. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Interested to hear about more of your tied up sessions.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  12. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    I must say she certainly knows how to have fun with you <3

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  13. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    I was really hoping to write more but my job at the moment takes too much of my time and energy. And then there are my kids and animals...

As expected I'm still locked and I believe she kind of prefers me this way. She says I take care of her in every aspect much better than before. And actualy I enjoy her orgasms like they were my own.
    In return she ensures I have fun too. The other night she was playing with my balls for more than 3 hours while we watched tv. Squeezing, stretching, slapping, ... At the end I actualy thought I could cum just from that. Of course that did not happen. Just lots of leaking before I went to bed.

Being locked for so long now I'm hardly aware that I'm wearing steel cage between my legs. I don't even remember when discomfort from night erections woke me last time.
    My body is realy adjusting to the new lifestyle.

I still spend couple of hours on most of the week evenings tied one or the other way while she watches My Kitchen Rules.
    And yesterday was one of the most intense sessions in a while. We used my latex hood for the first time. It only has small holes for breathing and nothing for mouth and eyes. With hood on and wrapped in saran I was completely isolated. All I could do was to concentrate on my breathing. Slowly in and out... Heat, sweating and large butt plug did not help. After a nice shower and her orgasm we both slept like a babies.
    I still have butt plug in me and can only remove it when 24 hours pass.

Queensbitch likes this.
  14. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    It is still 2019 and I'm still locked. It is now 4 months of me being locked 24/7. And 4 months was our previous record. So we are past that now. Still long way to go though.
    I must say last couple of weeks were kind of hard for me. Despite I received almost no teasing from her, I hated the cage and the fact of being locked and not be able to even have a normal erection.
    Other than that I'm ok. During the nights I sleep like a baby as night erections are almost nonexistent. I leak a lot though. Every few days after I pee out comes some sperm.
    Also our relationship is great too. We haven't had a fight yet. Not even a serious disagreement which was somewhat common in the past.
    She enjoys her orgasms and she enjoys the power of controling her property located between my legs.

ugams and Inchastityforher like this.
  15. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    It’s interesting how women can change once they become comfortable with long term chastity. My wife felt guilty at first if she didn’t let me cum once in a while, but now she thinks nothing of having what she wants and me staying locked up. If she wants cuddling and spooning, she knows she can have it because I am powerless to escalate it to anything else. If she wants an orgasm or two, she knows I am always eager to give them and then she can drift off to sleep while I throb in my cage.

16. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    Guess what... We are past 6 months now.
    That is half a year with me being locked 24/7. No orgasms, no erections...
    Actually, I wish I could write more, but nothing special is happening with us. Other than me being locked longer than I ever expected of course.
    I pleasure her whenever she likes, she teases me whenever she likes. It is all about her now. It is funny but I don't miss my own orgasms anymore. I enjoy hers as if they were mine. I miss erections though. I wish I could get occasional hard on.
    I saw a post on bdsmlr today, where a guy shot a huge load all over a girl. I remembered the days when I was sexualy free. I miss those days sometimes.
    Now I have this thing between my legs that only she can remove. I have to wear her used panties everyday and sometimes I think they are just too much, but I miss them when I don't wear them.
    But don't get me wrong. I love my Miss and I love control she has over me. If I could choose, I would choose the same path again.
    At the moment she is on vacations with our children and I'm at home. Missing them.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice