1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Quick little update...

So we both went out tonight, me with the boys, her with the ladies. I am back home now she is still out texting me how badly she wants me to be her caged slaved again lol. She says "I love that I had FULL control over you, and I like seeing you suffer, you wanted to cum and I liked seeing you beg and deny you!"

Lol so I locked back up just tonight so when she comes home we can have a little fun. I told her she would have to "sell me" on locking me back up. To be honest, I really want to just see how much she liked it lol. I am going to make her spill her guts on everything she enjoyed and go from there...

Keep you all posted.

@Chastehubs 3 years, engaged 6 months ago. Solid relationship right now. Thoughts?

2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    LOL she loves it’s as much as you do even if you might question it at time! It’s obvious she wants you back in the cage she is obviously prefer to be the master and have the upper hand. Rather than just being your partner. Then she have more tools at hand if you don’t play by her rules. Probably what excites all of us. But sometimes when real life messes with us we get too much back to reality and question it. We are not always as rational when aroused ;)

LockedbyFridayGirl, Joey G and corsac like this.
  3. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    ***MAJOR UPDATE***

Guys.....buckle up, this is crazy level 10.

This update is 100% the truth and NOT made up...I lost of all of nine cat lives last night LOL!

I told you guys about the fantasy of my girl telling her hot girlfriends that she has me caged up...I pushed it a lot to her have respond on would she really do it and get off to the idea of her girlfriends knowing. I never pushed it to the point where I said babe tell them when you go out!!

SHE TOLD HER 4 GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!! 4!!!!!!

I was in SHOCK. Didn't know to be devistated or excited.

She texts me at 2am from this lounge she was at with her girlfriends and wrote me “I told them about your cage, all 4 girls.” I thought she was messing around BUT SHE WAS SERIOUS!!!

She comes home around 3am and I go babe...did you really tell them?? She goes Yup!! All the girls were drunk and we were talking about random girl things and I said “Well my man I got caged up.” all her girlfriends didn't believe her and were like a cage? What do you mean? She told them “yeah I have his cock in a cock cage.”

She said there mouths hit the floor but THEN they were SO curious and asked a hundred questions.

They wanted to know how it worked physically, why am I caged, how did she get me to wear it etc.

She even showed them the keys on her key chain and told them my name is CAGE SLAVE, and she makes me do all the chores, pull up her car everything. They were like WOW how do you get your man to WANT to do all that!? We need to find men like that!

They asked her so many questions, were laughing and the biggest comment that killed me to hear was they all said to her...

“Wow we all thought Joey was this tough man so everytime I think of him or see him I will think of him as your cage slave with a cock cage haha!”

All nine lives, GONE. Lol.

My girl tells me next time they all go out she wants to have them at the house and order me around and call me CS (cage slave) and let them laugh at me doing things for them..

I was like woah...this is insane...am I in a dream?

She was drunk so I let her sleep. She woke up to use the bathroom and I said babe...you for real told them? I’m in a cage and your CS? She goes “Yup!” I go sooo where do we go from here? She goes “Well now they know your not a man your my cage slave in a cock cage and your gonna do what I say.”

Guys..........I thought I was taking a break from this and she decided I am locking up and she is running the show...

For the record, I find this entire thing insanely HOT and such a crazy turn on. I just don’t know if I should say fuck it and dive into it or pull the rip cord and have a talk with her...lol I am more towards the dive into it but...IDK lol.

PLEASE I need to hear opinions on this lol...

CuckeldBull, bondinchas and Sissy-CJ like this.
  4. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Honestly, I think you need to do both.

If you are not okay with her telling her girlfriends, then you need to talk to her about it. There's a fine line with this (and BDSM in general) between consensual and abuse, and something like this is very much crossing the line if you're not okay with it.

I vote you dive in, a chastity relationship is a ton of fun and it sounds like your girl is totally on board with it. BUT set up some parameters ahead of time. Do it today.

Was typing this up when you posted:
    if you're still having problems with ball burn and the CB-6000 line, but like the weight of plastic over steel - I might suggest trying a different type of plastic cage. It's been a while, but I seem to recall the CB-6k line having fairly "square" edges on the ring, which you could be finding more irritating than you would something else that's smoother or more round. Maybe a Holy Trainer or one of the other random knock-offs available.

Also I was debating posting this, but going to do it:
    This is not the way a "man" treats a woman - especially one they love. This is the way an asshole treats someone. Don't be an asshole. If it takes a cage to do that, wear the cage and be happy!

Joey G and Open2njoy like this.
  5. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @ChasteCel Yeah I know brother....your absolutely right. I don't want to be an asshole. The cage actually made me a really nice guy to her but not a complete doormat. The lack of orgasms and her being in control made me motivated to workout, and do things for her, even it was chores.

Let me ask you this...after reflecting back, I did lead the charge with her telling her girlfriends multiple times. I actually think it's a crazy turn on that she told them. IS THAT OKAY? I mean at the end of the day if she likes her girlfriends knowing, and I think its completely fine then no problems right?

I am when she wakes up later, going to have a "Ok if were going to do this please tell me what you like and Ill tell you what I like." type of chat. Agreed?

**PLASTIC CAGES**

So 3 steel cages later, I hate the weight. I love the plastic. Someone here was cool enough to recommend this line of cages https://kink3d.com/collections/cobra-chastity-kits-1 they seem very promising and he wears one 24/7 in my line of work. Rounded rings, and 6 different customized options to make it almost a custom fit!

Chastehubs and ChasteCel like this.
  6. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with ChasteCel - dive in and negotiate boundaries. It’s obvious you both enjoy the lifestyle. But you both need to respect each other’s limits. I imagine you’re somewhat to blame because you led the charge on telling her girlfriends. She simply ran with it because she loved the idea as well. In any event it can’t be changed now. So learn to deal with it. (Besides, it is kind of hot, just be prepared for the curiosity). ;)

bondinchas and Joey G like this.
  7. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #257 Joey G, Mar 12, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    @Open2njoy Like you said whats done is done. These 4 girlfriends don't come around too often, maybe once or twice every 2 months BUT I forgot to mention..she told them next time they see me to look for a bulge, if I have a bulge I am wearing my cage LOL. The girls said to her "Well if he doesn't have a bulge?" she goes then he is cage free!

She told me next time they have a girls night I am wear pants that show my bulge and they are going to start by having some drinks at the house and she is going to say "CS! (cage slave) go and make us some drinks!." She wants me to reply Yes KM (key master) no problem! and have all the girls giggle and be like WOW he really does everything she says..theses girls I can tell based on what she told me were more low key jealous then "weirded out." I think 3 out of 4 of the girls are recently single from being with shitty dudes so they were really into asking her HOW they find me and how she got me to do this. The other girl has a man and she said she wanted to lock him up now knowing how that I do everything for her lol.

I don't know why but it's insanely hot lol. Almost like a dream. I NEVER thought she would tell anyone but when she wakes up later I am going to have a conversation with her and just submit to being her Cage Slave from now on.

8. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    **LITTLE ADD ON**

https://kink3d.com/apps/bundles/bundle/69076 Pulled the trigger on this cage guys.

Someone here in the same profession said this is an excellent buy for long term wear.

Similar to the CB6000 line but the rings are smooth and not squared off like the CB rings. Plus you have 6 different customization options with ring space, cage width etc. Bad ass!

I got the Cobra N cage (short and tight) with standard girth, and the XD ring which is 2.5mm closer gap (better for smaller high and tight balls)

Made from high quality strong NYLON and made in the USA. Looking forward to testing this out!

9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Awesome news your Lady told her girlfriends finally a fantasy coming true. Embrace it play along might be super exciting evening. Think you will inspire them to lick up their future boyfriends lol. For some it might me too much doesn’t matter. Gonna be interesting to see how things develop. Grate cage you pulled the trigger on looks very compact so guess it wouldn’t cause much problems in anyway. I mean a longer cage hurt just being on the wrong side of the leg in the pants. So any sudden move hurt like hell. But the shorter ones don’t have this problem. I guess it will be a very embarrassing night girlfriends giggling who know how it will develop. I would do it since it’s a fantasy maybe a big opportunity to try out. Might be a turn-on for years to come from this evening. If just one of them lock a former boyfriend up in a cage the evening have been a huge success lol

jehuty, Open2njoy and Joey G like this.
  10. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Okay. Glad you recognize this. 'Nuff said and good luck!

SSC - safe sane and consensual. As long as you guys are being safe, not being stupid, and both agree to it, then whatever floats your boat man. Enjoy it. But all three of those things - safe, sane, consensual - are key.

Enjoy! I've heard those are pretty nice for semi-custom cages.

jehuty and Joey G like this.
  11. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    Your on a roller coaster now be careful what you wish for cuz your about to be full throttle. My advise would be "like all things in life comes seasons" this is what you wished for. If you like her being that bossy bitch to you 90 percent of the time your gunna need to suck up that 10 percent that pisses you off. Welcome to being submissive. My wifes aunt found out about my cage im.going to have to update my journal on here about it.

Joey G likes this.
  12. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    First off thank you everyone for the guidance. You all have been extremely helpful.

@Chastehubs I would enjoy reading about your wife's Aunt finding out! When you update, please shoot me a link!

**UPDATE**

It’s been a really great feeling knowing her 4 girlfriends now know she has me caged up lol. She gave me more details yesterday afternoon once she woke up.

Her 1 girlfriend who is really attractive and I see most often apparently asked the most questions which is HOT to hear about.

She was impressed on how my girl got me to be in a cage and do anything she commands. She told my girl next time she sees me she is going to be looking for the bulge and picturing me in a cock cage and knowing my name is Cage Slave LOL.

Now remember my girl tells me everything, but her girlfriends think what they tell her is kept secret. It’s hot knowing that I know what there thinking but they think I don’t know

It was a very mellow day for us yesterday. Both recovering from a late night out. Not a lot of chastity talk until almost bed time yesterday she said to me when her girlfriends go out next she wants me to serve them drinks. She will call me CS (cage slave) and I am to respond “Sure no problem KM” (key master) and the girls will laugh and go wow he really does listen. Remember they don’t know that I know all the stuff they talked about that night about me being caged up

My girl even said.....if they come back to the house and they are all really drunk she will make me show them how I am locked up in my little pink cage LOL! I was like you would do that? She goes “Yeah ha but we would have to be really drunk so it’s not weird, and they would have to say they want to see it.”

She said her 2 friends were already asking to see a photo of my cage that night but she didn’t want to show them my penis....not yet at least!

More updates soon. Suppose to be locked back up today after work!

John and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  13. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Does she require you to shave before locking yourself in your cage?

Joey G likes this.
  14. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your first week! Big milestone! Your fiancé seems to know your teasing weak spots! ; ) Your gonna be in for a hell of a ride! Enjoy! Been busy. Catching up on threads!

Joey G and John like this.
  15. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Sometimes it’s ok to have a vanilla day!

Joey G and John like this.
  16. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #266 Joey G, Mar 15, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    Good evening everyone. @LockedbyFridayGirl Yes I agree that vanilla days that I am starting to see are good for long term, and thank you! She definitely knows my weaknesses lol. @Open2njoy I haven't had body hair for years. Always been into fitness and hair removal.

**SUNDAY NIGHT UPDATE**

Today is Day 2 locked up 24/7 with no breaks or cage free time whatsoever. All day no issues, but night time is still horrible with the sac burn. Still currently wearing the CB6000 Mini Me cage until my brand new device comes Tuesday so really looking forward to that! (More on that Tuesday!)

This is the first time in chastity that my lady is on her period. She JUST got it today before she left for work. She is very emotional and in her lovie dubby mood so like a lot of you suggested, I dialed it way back. Have been super nice and sweet etc. More a vanilla day which is fine.

Before she left for work she actually started telling me how she wants her girlfriends to come over for drinks. Mentioned to them that I will serve them drinks and they can all hang out. They responded "That sounds good!" so we will see how that goes lol. Looking forward to that!

One thing she has been doing which has been teasing the hell out of me is she posts me on her social media instagram. For you older cats its a short 3-5 second video that everyone who follows you can see for 24hrs

Last night she posted a short video of me pulling up her car, and today a video of me rubbing her feet. Both with the title of “He takes care of meee CS ” CS meaning cage slave. The hot part is that the 4 girlfriends who watch her posts will see it and think “Wow he really does do everything she says!!” I’m hoping one of them messages her about it, which she said she would share the message with me.

She did a pretty good tease before she left. We bought a little weekly calendar that we post on the frig. She wrote "Day 2, possible release ;)" She made me eat her pussy for 10 seconds only and then whipped my balls saying that I need to earn eating her out for longer. It was so hot!

Any suggestions while she is on her period week? I know to dial it back for this week and give extra love and attention for her? Foot rubs, massages, the usual?

17. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    I stopped reading at sac burn use Shea butter take a very tiny amount rub the sac and ring so the grapes can contract back in after being hot and bothered. Ok going back to reading...

LockedbyFridayGirl and Joey G like this.
  18. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    When it's shark week in our household it's business as usual. Except she gets on super tease mode. I just do a little preparation for her ahead of time turn the shower on for her and chores she normally does but I take the load off for her. If you really want her head over heels throw a towel in the dryer for her before she gets out the shower so she can have it warm and turn her favorite show on so she can relax as often as she can.

Joey G likes this.
  19. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I turned her shower on yesterday but the warm towel is a great idea! I will get shea butter and try it! Thanks for the tip. My new device by cobra comes today/tomorrow so looking forward to trying it!

Chastehubs and John like this.
  20. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #270 Joey G, Mar 16, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    ***MONDAY NIGHT NEW CAGE UPDATE***

Got my new cage today! https://kink3d.com/apps/bundles/bundle/69076

Guys this one is a game changer. Made from Nylon, 3D printed, and SUPER light weight. Gives you multiple options for ordering a near custom fit. Been wearing it for 5 hours and forgot it was even on it's SO LIGHT. Barely noticeable when wearing pants. That big clunky padlock sucks compared to the inner barrel lock. Very smooth going in/out and locks very smoothly!

Going to see how it holds up for sac burn tonight..keep you posted!

**MY KEY MASTER**

When I got home from work today she has me do chores then teased me with this new game she calls "in & out." She made me finger her with the cage on for a while, then she released me and had me put my cock in her for 5 seconds only then I had to stop.

She was 50/50 about caging me back up and leaving me with blue balls but she seemed really horny today lol. So she said "Ok slave slip it in one more time and you can cum but you have 10 seconds or else your locking back up." I came super fast and it was like a fountain! She loved it!

She let me shower and clean up, then I put the brand new cage on. I sent her a picture in the new cage and she is currently texting me saying how it looks tiny and I have a baby dick. (some of that humiliation she knows I like)

More updates to come!

21. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Cage looks awesome was surprised the length since looks lot smaller than it is. Great with with interacted locks.

Joey G likes this.
  22. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
  23. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Love the cage! Very Cool looking! Big fan of the barrel lock.

Joey G likes this.
  24. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    the kink3d is VERY light and comfy, I forget it's there sometimes. But only sometimes. ;)

benny22, Joey G and John like this.
  25. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    ***WEDNESDAY NIGHT UPDATE***

Good evening everyone. So the past 2 days have been great. I have to start off by saying again this new cage I got https://kink3d.com/apps/bundles/bundle/69076 is 10/10. Made from nylon, insanely light weight, and the near custom fit I forget I have it on. No rubbing of the tip, wore it 2 nights now with almost no sac burn with zero lube. I put the cage on bone dry and don't need to use any lubricant at all. Highly recommend!

**The past 2 days**

So there has been a small shift in daily operation in regards to chastity with the lady. Realizing I am in this for the long term, and that's what we both want, I had to dial it back a bit. The 100mph role play was too much.

Without saying anything we naturally over the course of a few days got away from her being mean and demanding. It was hot and still can be once in a while but no way either of us want that all the time. She is just herself with teasing/denying and she is really starting to like making fun of my penis!

The main thing she is really enjoying is she absolutely loves teasing and DENYING me lol. She gets OFF to denying me and making fun of me. My nickname is baby dick the past 2 days lol. She goes "Hey baby dick don't expect to get released anytime soon, not with that tiny cock!" I had to request it a few times and now she just says it on her own :)

Her girlfriends know (still being patient on having them over sometime soon) can't wait for that.

She is on her period day 1 today. She told me tomorrow since were both off work that she wants to release me to give me a blowjob since she hasn't given me one in a few weeks. I know what she is doing...she is setting me up for a denial lol. She has been hinting at it. As crazy as it sounds, I am hoping she does deny me. I know she is going to do something clever leaving me with blue balls or a ruined orgasm...

Keep you all posted!

GoodBoy1122, bondinchas, John and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice