1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    Woah she rode your face for hours!? That’s incredible lol. I agree to be very open with communication with her so she knows what I like and don’t and vice versa.

@John Bro I know I caught a good one getting really into this lol. I just need to get past the future fears. She kept me unlocked all day today since this morning and just mentioned now “Your free for right now!” I know she will lock me up before she leaves for work tonight :)

Today was a very old behavior day. No talk about chastity just us being a fun couple, I cooked dinner, she worked out at the house, had some good laughs.

Is it common to have days where it’s not spoken about? Just a regular “vanilla” wife day as you guys call it?

LockedbyFridayGirl and John like this.
  2. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    **RANDOM CAGE THOUGHT**

So I have been messing around with going on 3 chastity cages now. All day no issues with any of them but at night it's still brutal for me with the scrotum burning.

I am trying a new combination tonight to see what happens.

CB6000 "Mini Me" cage. It's only 1.25" and I am using the smallest ring the 41cm with the LONGEST spacer. This is a combo I have not yet tried. I like the tight ring and the very short cage, but have not used the longest spacer yet.

Hoping this works with fighting the erections. So far I have been using the CB6000S cage with the smallest ring and the smallest spacer.

Hoping the new combo of smallest cage, smallest ring, largest spacer is the right fit. We shall see!

John and Chastehubs like this.
  3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    It’s very common to have vanilla days. Not always she is in the mood or “life” interferes. Doesn’t mean it becomes less exciting when she is in the mood for it. As the wearer you are always in the mood for teasing but as keyholder they get a power rush but maybe from the control but don’t have same need as we do lol! We get a little needy :D

Joey G likes this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Regarding your question about metal cages, I agree and prefer that it stay up and close. Try a wider and more ergonomic ring like on the A273 or other A27x models, see my pics, the extra surface tension helps hold it and prevent slipping, and they're more comfortable at night too.

Re your second question, use some pliers and close the opening a bit.

Joey G likes this.
  5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    The only right way to live a chastity lifestyle is in the manner that both you and your partner enjoy and find fulfilling. That’s why communication and vanilla-like downtime are as important as any other aspect of the lifestyle. Chastity is just a tool you can use to enhance your relationship and it sounds like it’s really paid off for the two of you already.

Your fiancée seems to really enjoy channeling her inner Domme/Key Holder persona. It’s led to her doing things you never would have expected from her a month ago. If you enjoy that - then encourage it without fear. Yes, it’s a change from your self described alpha persona but, if you’re happy, who cares? There are many alphas who absolutely love the role reversal behind closed doors.

Joey G likes this.
  6. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah your absolutely right. I love when she turns on her inner domme/key holder it’s such a turn on. I am still fearful of it though lol!

This morning she got home from work and sent me a text saying “I noticed the dishes weren’t done last night and the trash is making the house stink! You better fix this shit when you come home cage slave or else I am going to whip your balls!”

It was so hot reading that...so I respond apologizing and begging for forgiveness, telling her I’ll never let her down again.

In the moment its hot to me. Her being a bitch putting me in place as her slave and me cowering and begging for forgiveness. THEN after it’s all said and done I sit here going man....did I just let my woman talk shit to me? It’s still new to me so it’s hard to adjust still but man..is it crazy that it turns me the hell on!?

Chastehubs, John and subhubandy like this.
  7. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Yes, you did let her talk to you like that and yes, I’m sure it was an incredible turn on. Of course, she could have also given you a month cage time to help you remember. ;) I sincerely hope the dishes were and trash were taken care of immediately.

Joey G likes this.
  8. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    So quick little update I’m out drinking and she just told me she’s keeping me locked for eight days because she wants me to cum in three seconds so she can put me in her phone as the three second man and laugh at me LOL.

She said I don’t care how much you beg, you’re not coming out of that cage not for any break whatsoever and I’m gonna tease you for a whole week!

LOL what did I get myself into! More updates soon!

9. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    I would say you are finding out that your hottest fantasies are now possible with the woman you love. True, you won’t be masturbating behind her back while thinking “isn’t that sexy or hot”. Instead, your wife-to-be will be teasing the hell out of you; punishing you when you don’t meet her expectations; and taking you on a lifelong journey as her “chastity slave”. Eight days isn’t much but considering your masturbation habit, it will seem like forever (just wait until Locktober rolls around!) ;)

In the meantime, use this week to make her feel special. Discuss your long range plans and how each of you feels your chastity lifestyle will be incorporated into the FLM you seem to both want.

Joey G likes this.
  10. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @Open2njoy I am definitely going to make her feel extra special this week. This will be the longest locked up. 8 days with no cleaning breaks or “free time” where she lets me be free to sleep. This will be a first...

Last night was brutal sleeping. The sac burn was out of control. I used a crazy amount of baby oil, vaseline, everything and nothing seemed to work...

I can say that the CB6000 mini me cage is excellent. It’s 1.25” in length and keeps your dick tight, and definitely holds back erections. I am using the second smallest ring which is 41mm and the largest spacer. I am going to switch to the middle spacer and try that.

I personally love how everything looks tight and small but not tight where it cuts off blood flow. Could that be causing the sac burn?

***OVERALL UPDATE***

Last night was incredible. She told me I’m locked up for the next 8 days with no free time breaks. I was stunned lol. We went to eat sushi for lunch and started talking about how she likes me locked up...she goes “I wonder how many other men are locked up hmm.” I told her how I go on forums and research a lot and there are a lot more then she thinks!

As were heading home we pass our favorite fun outdoor bar and she goes “Let’s stop and get drinks?” I was like hell yeah, lets go! So while were waiting for a table she goes “I can’t wait to see you cum in 8 days...you’re going to finish in 30 seconds!” I go no way, after 8 days I’m gonna finish in 3 seconds! She says “haha I will have to change your contact in my phone to 3 second Joey, and don’t think I won’t!” She says “I want you to barely rub the tip on my pussy and you start cumming! Haha!”

I was loving all the making fun we finally got seated and got drunk. Had a good time, she told me “Your not coming out no matter what, no breaks nothing until my days off in 8 days!”

When we got home she asked me to do something and I annoyed her by not doing it properly. I forget what it was. She goes “Go to the bed and pull your pants down and lay on your back now! GO!” So I lay down with my cage and balls exposed up in the air and she picks up her leather whip and starts whipping my balls LOL!

She says “You better listen to me!” *whips*
    “Are you proud of having a baby dick!?” *whips*
    “Huh!? Do you feel like a man with such a useless baby dick!?” *whips*
    *Who am I!?” Your my Key Master!
    “What else!?” Uhh uhhh *whips*
    “I am Queen! Say it!” *whips*
    “Some guys have big dicks but you? You have a baby dick! Say it!” *whips* I have a baby dick Queen!

LMAO so of course we were drunk as hell. She REALLY amps it up drunk and I frigin love the humiliation she does and the dominance she shows!

After that we went to bed. Worked all day.

Right now she has family over and is ordering me to do little things but using code words lol. She dials it back a lot in front of family and other people but it’s hot knowing her sisters and mom have no idea my cock is locked in a tiny cage! Lol.

Thoughts or advice on the sac burn?

Feedback? Thank you!

Keep you all posted!

CuckeldBull, b_quark and John like this.
  11. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    You gotta be dry, dry, dry. Hair dryer is your best friend.

Joey G likes this.
  12. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    So just some thoughts but I have to ask you guys who have been doing this a while. Keep in mind my woman and I are still on the younger end of the spectrum and this is 3 weeks new to us both.

We’re starting off having a blast. She obviously really enjoys it, and so do I.

I was sitting at work thinking to myself man...we are almost talking about me being caged up all through out the day. Either through text, email, or face to face.

I never want it to stop but I realize like days like today when I OVER do it, and she stopped responding and talks about something else. That’s her way of saying I’m talking to much about it lol.

She loves me caged, wants me caged, and even bossed me around in front of her mom and sisters last night! Toned down of course but apparently her mom asked her later why as the man am I folding her clothes for her. She told her mom “Because he has to.” We even spoke about her telling her mom and sisters one day that I’m locked up lol. (Not anytime soon and more a fantasy)

So does it just completely go back to normal at some point and I’m just locked in a cage doing what my KM wants?

We spoke last night and we made the boundaries very clear with each other. We agreed on everything.

My main concern from my point of view is we basically are going from having sex 2-3 times a week to once a week getting released, BUT that one time she LOVES how much I beg and how much I cum for her. Plus me trying to please her through out the week. Trying to go down on her as often as I can where I am not annoying.

She even mentioned “Ok you will be allowed to cum this upcoming Friday then after that I have a girls night the following Thursday so you can cum once I’m home..so your locked another week after you cum on Friday.” Lol. Love it.

Does it ever slow down? Or is it pretty consistent with her planning/teasing/denying etc? I can do this forever if that’s the case!

I know she won’t be talking about 24/7 but she brings it up and likes to boss me around quite often through the day.

Thanks guys!

Open2njoy and John like this.
  13. John

John Member

Local Time:
    She is really living her role to the fullest. You scored a jackpot she is giving you exactly what you want and little more. You are a lucky guy! Don’t question her only obey is best for relationship lol. Wondering when people would get curious and ask why you are so obedient to her? Maybe she would tell the whole story some day lol

LockedbyFridayGirl and Joey G like this.
  14. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    For the sac burn, I apply coconut oil around the skin touching the ring and at the base of the shaft shortly after every shower. As long as the rinh is not loose (and I can escape), that has been effective.

Joey G likes this.
  15. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Good morning, just a small little update from last night.

I had a day five almost lost my mind moment lol. I was so horny and she was teasing me so bad she let me go down on her for only 10 seconds and then I had to sit there with her legs open and I wasn’t allowed to touch her.

I mean I really almost said I can’t do this I need a break. At one point she said to me “hey if you don’t wanna do this just tell me I’m serious babe I need out and I’ll let you out and you can fuck me.”

I fought through it and didn’t give in!!

she compromised and let me out for five minutes and I was allowed to jerk off while she was showering but if I were to come she was gonna lock me up for another week so I didn’t get to orgasm!

This morning we just emailed back-and-forth and agreed that we had a safe word phrase if I said anything but that to ignore me and keep me locked!

more updates later this afternoon!

16. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Just wait until she lets you out, lubes you up, and masturbates you to the edge repeatedly without cumming. Then after deciding you’ve had enough, locks you back up, and takes her shower. There is no closer description of “heaven and hell”.

Safe words are important so that you both know when to stop.

There may be days when nothing is said about chastity. But I think she’s having too much fun in her new found role as your KM for that to occur often. ;)

LockedbyFridayGirl and Joey G like this.
  17. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Guys just to give you a quick little update unfortunately I’m going to have to take a little bit of a break from the chastity cage.

With my government job I got into a little physical force altercation today and I felt like my dick almost got ripped off because of the cage. lol.

After my dick starts to feel a little better I might consider not having it on at work and only at come but but for right now I’m gonna leave it off.

With that said I have to say those three weeks going through the experience really opened my eyes to a lot of things.

I realized I need to be nicer to my woman and treat her more like a queen, without being a complete doormat of course.

I realized I masturbate way too much so I’m going to try to limit myself and use my willpower to only orgasm with my woman.

I told my woman about the situation today and I said although we’re taking a break I’d still like to help you with things around the house, and I still want you to feel like a queen.

I even told her if I stepped out of line I would like her to still with my balls she agreed to everything.

maybe I discovered or opened up a new way of communication for us without having to use the cage... it definitely feels that way.

I’m going to talk with her later and see if she still down for denying me, teasing, But I’ll probably put a hold on her bossing me around for right now.

I will definitely keep you guys in the loop with frequent updates. if that’s all you guys would like?

what do you guys think? Feedback always welcome!

LockedbyFridayGirl and John like this.
  18. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    my thoughts are plastic causes your discomfort. No matter how much lotion i used the CB caused chafing and pain. i have worn metal for up to 45 days without removal and no harm caused.

Joey G likes this.
  19. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Ironically this is a chastity forum I have personally discover that you don’t always need a physical device. It could also be a mental game simply orgasm denial. The domination part could still be there without the physical device maybe now and then it could be fun as a extra tool. Just saying even if most would argue you need a device it’s more a mental game if she controls your orgasms.

Hope you are safe after what happened at work sounded serious. Think you made some really great discoveries think that’s the building ground for something great for the two of you.

Joey G likes this.
  20. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    We are all here. Does not mean we are always secured 24/7

Joey G likes this.
  21. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Your health, safety, and family always come first! You made some incredible adjustments in your thought processes over the past month. Some men never value their partner the way you have. Keep us posted and good luck.

Joey G and John like this.
  22. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    An update for you guys…

So i’ve been without a cage for a couple days now and things have basically returned to pre cage mode. I had a moment last night where I wanted to be caged back up but when I asked my woman if she can do the dishes while I do some other things she actually gave me an attitude… a legit attitude.

Being 35 and never tolerating that shit from a woman I put her in check. It’s how I’m built. It’s how I was raised. No matter how hard I try I can’t keep my mouth shut and I put her in check. She ended up doing the dishes but she had a grumpy shitty attitude for a good hour or two.

She kept saying you need to be caged, you need to be caged. Lol.

I am really tired today and worked long hours so I’m leaving out a decent amount of the conversation we had but we basically agreed no cage for right now and we would be a team with the chores.

When she gave me that attitude it was a huge red flag for me. When I am caged that attitude is a turn on and I love the way she was getting into it...a real jackpot. But......

if only three weeks gave her that shitty attitude and level of entitlement god only knows what she would become if I were to do this for months to years lol.

I’m just confused with what I want and I’m not sure how to proceed.

it seems like all on board with cage life or back to how things were before the cage.

You guys always stress communication and we have phenomenal communication and we did speak about it and agreed to pause it for a minute but man her attitude this afternoon got me so pissed off lol.

I would love to hear some feedback and some guidance on this I really appreciate it!

Chastehubs and John like this.
  23. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Were you happier with yourself and your relationship caged or pre-caged? Would you rather your fiancée be your Domme or resentful of how you treat her? I think you know the answers but are having a tough time reconciling your inner self with the persona you were raised to believe about how “real men” act.

Joey G and bondinchas like this.
  24. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    The only way to do chastity or any other kink "wrong" is in a manner that any of the involved parties don't like.

You can settle on a control level you are both comfortable with.

You can go full speed ahead, with breaks.

You can go with short term stints, but mostly vanilla.

You can wear a device 24/7, never, only at home, only when you are separated, not at night, get a silicone cage for work for the symbolism.

It sounds like you are both mostly pleased with the experience, and you're honest enough to talk about what is or isn't working. Feel free try to push limits. Feel free to establish a low level routine. Experiment.

bondinchas and Joey G like this.
  25. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    How long have you been together?

Joey G likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice