1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    For a $160 it’s worth trying. Just make sure you get your customization right with choosing what’s best for you!

Chastehubs and John like this.
  2. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #302 Joey G, Mar 23, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    ***MONDAY NIGHT UPDATE***

Been working long extended hours so not to much of an update but last night she edged me to near orgasm for 10 minutes and then gave me a ruined orgasm lol. She was LOVING watching my face and body being tortured!

Thursday looks like the 4 girls she told about me being in a cage are coming over to the house for a night of drinks and hookah. Should be an interesting one!!

I have noticed this week my lady is a lot more laid back with ordering me around. She did the dishes before I came home, cooked dinner for me and everything! I think it’s great she will still do that but still keep me caged up and tease me.

I don’t mind getting bossed around but no way I would of been able to keep it up doing everything myself. So far so good!

Any thoughts? More updates soon!

3. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    How did you like being edged? It’s a love/hate feeling. You love the erotic feeling of being out of the cage and having her caress your erection. You hate it when she stops just shy of bringing over the edge as your cum oozes out without the pleasure of an orgasm. You’ll probably be just as horny today as you were yesterday, if not more so.

It sounds like you’re both settling into a groove that makes you both happy as chastity becomes the new normal in your relationship.

4. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    If you guys want it to happen, it'll settle to a maintainable level that works for the both of you. It sounds like that is already kind of happening. Remember though, if something is overwhelming you, have an honest conversation about it with her. It's all give and take.

Joey G likes this.
  5. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @PrairieSissy Yeah your absolutely right. Week 1 and 2 since it was so new I just wanted to be her “cage slave” and do absolutely everything. Now starting week 5 I realized I can still be teased and denied etc without having to do literally everything lol.

This week is a bit different because she is on her period and way more lovie dubby emotional.

I am excited about THURSDAY where her 4 girlfriends are suppose to be coming over and I know once my lady gets tipsy she will start calling me “CS” (cage slave) in front of them.

I’m usually a very confident guy but I am slightly nervous about when they see me they are ALL going to be wondering if I’m locked up or not hehe.

Keep you posted!

6. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    It’s an alpha’s dream to have a room full of women fantasizing about what’s in his pants and a beta’s dream to serve a room full of dominate women while locked in chastity. It sounds like you’ll have the best of both worlds on Thursday. ;) It should be a lot of fun as your coming out party in the chastity lifestyle.

7. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Tomorrow is the day....tomorrow night the 4 girls are coming over. My lady already said when she gets drunk she is going to “put me to work” with her friends over. Oh boy! Keep you posted lol.

8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Just hope she does not get too drunk and give the key away lol

Joey G likes this.
  9. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @maid julie Hopefully not lmao.

***QUICK THURSDAY MORNING UPDATE***

So she came home from work this morning and when I was making coffee she goes “Everyones coming over at 6pm” I said great, should be fun.

She goes “Yeah Diane told me last night how she can’t wait to look for the bulge in your pants ha ha!” I went oh really? Ha! She goes “She said that she is glad I know that she knows I’m in a cage so she is going to stare because she wants to see it!”

So out of the 4 girls Diane is the least attractive. She is sort of tom boyish lesbian vibes but apparently she isn’t. I still think she is. It’s still exciting knowing she is going to be looking for the bulge.

My lady played dumb and told her “Oh well he doesn’t know that I told you guys.” Just to make it a little more comfortable for me. She goes well what if he didn’t want us to know? She told her “Well too bad he is my cage slave and I can tell whoever.” Just hyping her up lol.

She even told me that if her friend Diane asked drunk she would have me pull my pants down to show her lol.

I have to feel the room out when tonight comes.

My girl told me for tonight I should wear the CB6000 just so it’s more of a bulge for them to notice.

What do you think guys? Should I make it really obvious?

I’m still completely against having guys involved in this so if they end up bringing a dude or something with them I’m a tell my chick to keep it more low-key. If it’s just the girls screw it, full throttle lmao!

John, werqu and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  10. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    I would wear the one you’re most comfortable wearing. It’s probably going to be working overtime keeping you restrained anyway. ;)

LockedbyFridayGirl and Joey G like this.
  11. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Keep you all posted! In a few hours the ladies are coming over!

12. werqu

werqu New member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Any updates?

Joey G, Foster and Crowdpleaser like this.
  13. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry guys! Update later this afternoon! Been working and handling moving into a new home.

Great update for you later today!

14. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Look forward to hearing it. I thought that maybe you were too busy cleaning at different locations to find out who ended up with your key lol

Joey G, Open2njoy and Crowdpleaser like this.
  15. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Looking forward to it as well. I was afraid that when fantasy and reality met at the party it didn’t go as well as you had hoped.

Joey G and werqu like this.
  16. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    He never did say who was moving into a new home lol

Joey G likes this.
  17. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey everyone! Sorry for the long delay. Finally we settled into our new home. Things have been crazy.

So my lady had her 4 girlfriends over last week and they were all acting normal at first. We had drinks, ate pizza, laughed etc.

So my girl texts me “Go use the bathroom so I can talk about you.” So I step away, but not before placing my phone on the table facedown on audio record ;)

I return 5-8 minutes later and they seemed like they were talking about me hmm. I grab my phone and step out to take the trash out...

I listen to the audio recording and my lady goes to them “Hey girls if there is anything you need make Joey do it because I have him caged up right now.” One girl goes I noticed his bulge! The other girl goes really? He is caged up right now!? The next girl goes how long has he been caged? My lady goes “Today would be day 6 so he is really on edge” then the girls laugh and say girl your crazy!

After that conversation I noticed when they needed another round of drinks they would just hold the drink out and I would take it and refill it. Only 1/4 said thank you. The other 3 just expected me to refill there drinks :)

After that everyone passed out drunk. Next morning they all took off. One thing that was really hot I forgot to mention was my lady before telling me to go use the bathroom kept saying things to me out loud like “Well what can you do? You know you can’t do anything unless I say so.” The girls would all look at each other and smile!

After that I haven’t been back caged up. I want to but my interest for some reason is not there. I love how everything went down with her girlfriends and how my lady treated me as her cage slave but I don’t know, just lost interest for about a week now.

I had an urge last night to cage back up but ended up getting a BJ and had incredible sex instead lol.

Thoughts?

John and werqu like this.
  18. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    LOL in my dreams. ;-p

19. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Welcome back. Congratulations on the move. Sounds like you were the hit of the party.

After last night you should thank your lady profusely, get back in chastity, and hand her the keys for safe keeping. After all, you bought several cages now and she should see some return on that money. ;)

Joey G likes this.
  20. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    How many men are in your wolfpack?

Just curious, as you are clearly not alpha in the company of women, so perhaps your guy friends think you are alpha?

Howooooooowwwwwwllll

Joey G likes this.
  21. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    If you get the urge to cage up just do it ! Ilbut a break is nice too im

Joey G likes this.
  22. renaud

renaud Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Now that these 4 ladies know about you being caged they will surely tell their husbands/boyfriends. Probably tell their other female friends too, who will tell their partners etc etc....
    How do you feel knowing that so many people in your social circle have been told that your wife keeps your cock in a chastity cage?

Joey G likes this.
  23. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Just my thoughts....
    Enjoy it! You’ve just taken your mind for a ride on one of the best natural highs you’ll ever have! Your brain is your biggest sex toy! Give it time to absorb what the hell you subjected it too! Awesome job! You’ll get the urge back! If she doesn’t first! Haha.

Joey G likes this.
  24. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey everyone! It’s Easter Sunday and after a fun filled day I randomly showered after the pool and caged back up! Going to surprise my lady later when we slip into bed ;)

Keep you posted!

Oh and the 4 girls are here for easter ;-p

John and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  25. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Have fun

Joey G likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice